WAAF General Meeting

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WAAF General Meeting

Post  United States of Europe on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:50 pm

WORLD ALLIANCE ARMED FORCES
General Meeting

Headquarters of the WAAF,Moscow, Eurussia.

This is the general meeting of WAAF, where they will take all decisions relating to the movements of the organization.
Such decisions will be placed under the name of "Orders of the Day," and will contmplare the start of diplomatic warnings or the beginning of military operations.
Any member may propose an agenda, which will be approved by a simple majority.
For military missions instead require the membership of the various nations.
All members must send its own diplomat at the Meeting, which will be the permanent liaison to the WAAF.
avatar
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Ne Agenda: SwagYoloLand vs Dromoda

Post  United States of Europe on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Preamble
With this order of the day, you want to hold the second international mission of the WAAF, after the last intervention in defense of humanitarian operations in Aloia, a few months ago.
This mission will have a defensive purpose.
Biogna defend the lands of SwagYoloLand to contain the invasion attempts of Dromoda.
Such attempts have been justified on grounds very trivial, explained to the international community in a manner not entirely clear.
We have to assume that the only real reason is military expansionism.
In addition, the invasion of non-belligerent nations is prohibited by our Constitution.
It is intolerable that a nation it invades another, peaceful and quiet, only to expand territorially.
We know that Dromoda not stop in Yolo, continue focusing on other nations.
His military plans are a gun to the head of the region.
Many nations have issued statements against Dromoda, and the United States of Europe have already substantial military units on the spot.
The WAAF must intervene, coordinating the efforts of various nations and supporting them with their Rapid Deployment Forces.

Part 1: Objectives of the mission
The main objective is to repel an assault Dromoda direct with the lands of Swag Yolo Land.
Second goal is to abandon plans of expansionism of Dromoda.

Part 2: Military Strategy
The countries that participate militarily operation should send a naval and air component to the islands of Swag Yolo, to form a kind of air and sea blockade around its coasts.
This component will have a terrestrial forces ready to intervene in case you need to land on the territory of that nation.
You will have to have at home, an additional ground force, which in the case of landing, must be rapidly transferred on the spot.
It is also advisable to have reinforcements, air and sea, to be deployed to supplement the naval blockade.
In case of landing, ground forces will be organized in order to take control of all strategic points (airports, ports), for use as military bases.
You will quickly occupy military bases already land of the Armed Forces of Yolo.
Especially ground forces defend the city and towns.
Will be organized on multiple lines of defense, and to build a defensive network consists of: artillery emplacements, missile sites, anti-aircraft sites, a network of military bases.
Certain areas may be mined.
Of course, the landing in Yolo will only occur in exceptional cases.
Many of the countries that will participate are quite distant from Dromoda, therefore nations closer together they can use for their own military bases, for ease of operation.
For example, the military bases of the New European Islands (Europe) are already available to enthusiasts.
In the waters around Dromoda and Swag Yolo, will set up a No Fly Zone, no ships or military aircraft of Dromoda will intrude its territorial waters or airspace.
If an overshoot will occur, the hostile subjects should be recalled and, in extreme cases, destroyed.
For this reason it is advisable to acquire instruments radar surveillance, such as "ships radar" or AWACS aircraft.
If Europe and Asia will participate in the mission, we ask that deploy military units (air and sea) to the south, to pressure Dromoda from the south.
Also, if Yellasia choose to participate, we ask that deploy naval and air units to the east, to pressure Dromoda from the east.
For the moment, we can not intrude into the territories of Dromoda.
This, however, may take place subsequently, in extreme cases.

Part 3: Economic Strategy
We push the participating nations to cease commercial lines to and from Dromoda, whether air or naval.
We must then block all flows of goods and materials directed toward Dromoda.
In addition, we push on from accepting the flow of goods from Dromoda.
We demand withdrawn their investments in Dromoda, if there were.
In extreme cases it can be established a total embargo, in which no ship or airplane can go or leave Dromoda.
Economic pressures may prevent a conflict.

Part 4: Diplomatic Strategy
We call on participating nations to make diplomatic pressure to Dromoda.
Such as threatening to break alliances and treaties of friendship.
To isolate Dromoda, we request that is systematically ignored his candidacy to the Security Council.
We therefore strong diplomatic pressure of any kind.
 
Part 5: Duration of the mission and name
The name of the mission will be "WAPF FOR. Fighting imperialism in SwagYoloLand"
The mission will last as long as Dromoda will not give up its plans for military expansionism.
avatar
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

OOC:Example of Adhesion

Post  United States of Europe on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:00 pm

OOC: Here are the guidelines to adhere to the mission.
Use it for proper adhesion.
In addition, we have provided an example of how to proceed with these guidelines.
For any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
 
Guidelines for the commitment to the mission
Country Name:
Adhesion military (yes or no):
Extent of military forces brought into play:
If you want to put its bases available to other participating nations (yes or no):
Adherence to the economic strategy (yes or no):
Adherence to the diplomatic strategy (yes or no):


Example of Adhesion
Country Name: United States of Europe
Adhesion military (yes or no): Yes
Size of military forces brought into play: See here
If you want to put its bases available to other participating nations (yes or no): Yes
Adherence to the economic strategy (yes or no): Yes
Adherence to the diplomatic strategy (yes or no): Yes
avatar
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  Federation of Antanares on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:20 pm

A World Alliance Joint Command is interesting, but I have a question: join in this WAAF have priority then other militaries treaties?
avatar
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Posts : 580
Join date : 2013-07-14
Location : Roma, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  New-Zealand on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 pm

The Social Democracy of New-Zealand is interested in partaking in this joint assault, but would like to emphasize that if things go according to plan, the Social Democracy will fly under the flags of the CSSN, not that of the WAAF. Our primary allegiance will be the CSSN, but if things continue this way, the CSSN and WAAF should have extremely similar goals.
avatar
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Posts : 973
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : New Zealand

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  United States of Europe on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:08 am

New-Zealand wrote:The Social Democracy of New-Zealand is interested in partaking in this joint assault, but would like to emphasize that if things go according to plan, the Social Democracy will fly under the flags of the CSSN, not that of the WAAF. Our primary allegiance will be the CSSN, but if things continue this way, the CSSN and WAAF should have extremely similar goals.

 At this point WAAF and CSSN may act jointly.
Let me explain.
The CSSN, in order to act "constitutionally correct", acting under authorization WAAF, pursuing strategies that will take the same WAAF.
Adopting short, the guidelines contained in the document above.
In its actions, the CSSN will also be supported by the Rapid Deployment Forces of the WAAF and nations belonging to the same WAAF.
What do you think?
avatar
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:42 am



Eurussia is against the initial plans of this honorable organization of preparing a military counter-offensive on a situation that has not happened yet and will further aggreivate the already escalating tensions between Swag Yolo Land and Dromoda.
We are requesting the honorable Secretary General to consider the consensus among this organization's members and prevent dragging the entire organization into premature initiatives.
But as a responsible member we are proposing a three step approach on this issue. First, a formal warning must be given to the parties involved representing the unified stance of the organization, as a deterrent move. Second, if an armed conflict occurs, diplomatic and economic sanctions shall be accorded to any aggressor and even official condemnation from the Security Council. Lastly, if worst happens, the organization must formally seek authorization from the Security Council to intervene.
Eurussia expects consideration of our proposal.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  United States of Europe on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:21 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

Eurussia is against the initial plans of this honorable organization of preparing a military counter-offensive on a situation that has not happened yet and will further aggreivate the already escalating tensions between Swag Yolo Land and Dromoda.
We are requesting the honorable Secretary General to consider the consensus among this organization's members and prevent dragging the entire organization into premature initiatives.
But as a responsible member we are proposing a three step approach on this issue. First, a formal warning must be given to the parties involved representing the unified stance of the organization, as a deterrent move. Second, if an armed conflict occurs, diplomatic and economic sanctions shall be accorded to any aggressor and even official condemnation from the Security Council. Lastly, if worst happens, the organization must formally seek authorization from the Security Council to intervene.
Eurussia expects consideration of our proposal.

Mr. representative of Great Eurussia,
As the Secretary General of the WAAF, I am happy to consider his objections.
However, quite frankly, I have to say that some considerations are wrong.
The mission presented does not allow any kind of counterattack.
The only thing we'll do is set up a defensive barrier air and sea, and, when this occurs, even terrestrial, landing directly in ground troops SwagYolo.
But only for defensive purposes, in order to repel any attack.
This is to have a deterrent effect and to ensure greater security.
In addition, we asked Yellasia and Eurasia to deploy military forces to the south and east of Dromoda, but only for the purpose of deterrence, to push Dromoda to desist.
Equally applies to the No Fly Zone.
The military actions of Dromoda are quick, and even our defenses must be ready to respond quickly.
In addition, the mission also includes diplomatic and economic sanctions, but they will occur immediately, at the same time.
The sanctions, in short, are activated immediately after the approval of the mission.
Regarding the approval of the Security Council, I think that is not necessary, since it would mean too much bureaucracy and too slowly.
And we must be quick.
The Board also Dromoda and present, and we know that would never vote an action against himself.
The only interest and objective is to defend SwagYolo, I assure you that, for the moment, there is no authorization to counterattack.
avatar
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  Federation of Antanares on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:41 pm

After the recent news from Dromoda, we thinks is better a rapid intervention of WAAF. A diplomatic solution is that Antanares hope for this crisis, but we must react to the Dromoda's provocation before it's too late.
A peacekeepers task force, composed by forces of WAAF is a good solution with an embargo on weapons traffic between Dromoda and foreign countries. A no-fly zone is an action a bit too aggressive for now. We hope after the deployment of our forces Dromoda will thinks again about its intentions.
Also, if it attacks when international forces are present, WAAF had an excuse for a retaliation.
avatar
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Posts : 580
Join date : 2013-07-14
Location : Roma, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  Dromoda on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Federation of Antanares wrote:After the recent news from Dromoda, we thinks is better a rapid intervention of WAAF. A diplomatic solution is that Antanares hope for this crisis, but we must react to the Dromoda's provocation before it's too late.
A peacekeepers task force, composed by forces of WAAF is a good solution with an embargo on weapons traffic between Dromoda and foreign countries. A no-fly zone is an action a bit too aggressive for now. We hope after the deployment of our forces Dromoda will thinks again about its intentions.
Also, if it attacks when international forces are present, WAAF had an excuse for a retaliation.

its gonna cost you a lot of money and ahem.. the Mission is delayed.

because we have beter things to do.

and can i give some advice... don't get in our way but provide us with alternative's.
avatar
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Posts : 783
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 21
Location : Kyongdong,Chengdao, Dromoda

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  Federation of Antanares on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Peace had a cost and we should pay it. If you, Dromoda, but also another nations decides to start an imperialist politics, WAAF is ready to stop it. We want peace in this region and who want to disturb this situation will be punished.
avatar
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Posts : 580
Join date : 2013-07-14
Location : Roma, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  Dromoda on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Federation of Antanares wrote:Peace had a cost and we should pay it. If you, Dromoda, but also another nations decides to start an imperialist politics, WAAF is ready to stop it. We want peace in this region and who want to disturb this situation will be punished.

the key is an alternative.


and punish?...
i mean you just should not try that.
avatar
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Posts : 783
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 21
Location : Kyongdong,Chengdao, Dromoda

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  New-Zealand on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Dromoda has got a big military, even the CSSN would have trouble taking them down. A direct offensive would be... Problematic. Necessary, but problematic and very.very. Costly.... The Dromodan forces could do alot of damage to us.
avatar
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Posts : 973
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : New Zealand

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  Europe and Asia on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 pm

While Europe and Asia has a larger military than Dromoda, we agree with New Zealand. We are not comfortable with a direct offensive. It would do severe damage to our military and would be economically ruinous for all involved.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  Federation of Antanares on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Yes, Dromoda had a very big army, but also we are an alliance and exist better weapons then ... weapons. An Alliance of nations can use indirect weapons to crack down an entire nations. Economical sanction, embargo, no-fly zone, diplomatic isolation are better solutions.
But we hope Dromoda should not cause other problems. It talks about alternatives, but alternatives can be discuss before the armies are moved. Exist international organisation for this situations. Antanares hope the next time there is a problem between WA's nations, simple the nations involved would call these organisations. Everybody want to prevent disaster like a war.
avatar
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Posts : 580
Join date : 2013-07-14
Location : Roma, Italy

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:45 pm



Eurussia is glad to inform this organization that the tensions between Swag Yolo Land and Dromoda is finally over and there is no necessity to further destabilize the peace.

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t147p480-world-alliance-news-network#5329
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  United States of Europe on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:15 am

Eurussia, allow me to disagree.
The only ones that are destabilizing peace are militaristic and expansionist policies of Dromoda.
The crisis between SwagYoloLand and Dromoda is not finished, but it seems more and more is getting worse.
We commend your efforts pacofico for an interview, which we will join soon, but we can not make the mistake to be complacent.
We do not know the intentions of Dromoda about a possible dialogue, and the latest news coming from this nation are those of a construction of a military force without precedent.
The defenses of SwagYolo need to be enhanced and strengthened.
Furthermore, Ivania going to support the actions of Dromoda.
How do we want to act against this nation?
In conclusion, to stop Dromoda, we must begin immediately economic and diplomatic pressure range and strong.

OOC: I would like that the nations currently participating in actions against Dromoda officially join the joint mission WAAF-CSSN, following the guidelines.
Just to have a greater coordination.
avatar
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  Federation of Antanares on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:06 am

If Dromoda don't retreat from its intentions, Antanares want to deploy all the forces are necessary to stop this invasion and this act of imperialism.
There is a time for diplomacy and a time for real actions and we hope, now, is time for diplomacy. Our forces are ready to start action with other members of WAAF, but instead we invite, another time, Dromoda to retreat its forces and sit down at the table of negotiations with, for discuss about the situations. If its refuse, Antanares is obliged to intervene, with all means are possible.
avatar
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Posts : 580
Join date : 2013-07-14
Location : Roma, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  Dromoda on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:07 am

Federation of Antanares wrote:If Dromoda don't retreat from its intentions, Antanares want to deploy all the forces are necessary to stop this invasion and this act of imperialism.
There is a time for diplomacy and a time for real actions and we hope, now, is time for diplomacy. Our forces are ready to start action with other members of WAAF, but instead we invite, another time, Dromoda to retreat its forces and sit down at the table of negotiations with, for discuss about the situations. If its refuse, Antanares is obliged to intervene, with all means are possible.


(OOC:psssst you could send a telegram.... idunno.... just a suggestion;)
avatar
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Posts : 783
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 21
Location : Kyongdong,Chengdao, Dromoda

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:15 pm



The Eurussian Ambassador to the WAAF speaks,

"Well, my warmongering colleagues, our Foreign Ministry has officially accepted the formal apology from the Dromodan Government. Our ambassador in Kyongdong have thorough discussions with the President of Dromoda and confirmed of a bureaucratic mistake."


"And since the nations of this organization are war driven nations and instead of according trust to your fellows and believing in diplomacy, if this organization have ordered deployment of forces there without finishing the dialogue what do you think will happen? Escalation? Of a supposed peaceful end to an international misunderstanding."


"Well then, this is Eurussia's proof that diplomacy works. And citing our nation's grave disappointment over the handling of this organization's management of the recent tensions, our government is evaluating our membership if this organization is indeed existing in the ideals of the principles of promoting peace. At all."
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  Federation of Antanares on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Call armies for create a defense line I think is not a war action, is create a defense. It's a normal reaction when an entire state mobilize its troops and announce the preparation of an attack plan. We have declare a lot of time that we prefer the diplomatic solution, but we are not a weak nation and WAAF, I think, is not a weak organisation. When a state prepare a war, we prepare the defense. And before that, we prepare sanction, embargo and the normal pressure that is necessary to avoid a war.
I didn't see, in the WAAF, any nation who was ready to declare war without, first, try a diplomatic solution. And, If Antanares demonstrate a warlike behavior, we do our apologize with WAAF, WA and Dromoda. Peace, and Antanares and its representatives may declare the contrary, is our goal.
avatar
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Posts : 580
Join date : 2013-07-14
Location : Roma, Italy

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:28 pm



"Eurussia appreciates the apology of Antanares. What we are pointing out is that the entire delegation is talking about militarization and defensive plans without even sending diplomats on the ground to settle differences and save more lives. We are honored to contribute in promoting peace in the tensions in Rebordja by sending our very own envoys to talk to them and the same with the tensions in Georgia and Dromoda. We are very proud of our actions no matter how those war driven governments are using the name of peace as an excuse to suit their self serving interests with the use of force.
Eurussia would have not got disappointed if only our Secretary General would have personally flown to these crisis torn nations and discuss with them while we are planning our next moves that will not escalation.
Nevertheless, Eurussia will seek peace with diplomacy."
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  United States of Europe on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:

"Eurussia appreciates the apology of Antanares. What we are pointing out is that the entire delegation is talking about militarization and defensive plans without even sending diplomats on the ground to settle differences and save more lives. We are honored to contribute in promoting peace in the tensions in Rebordja by sending our very own envoys to talk to them and the same with the tensions in Georgia and Dromoda. We are very proud of our actions no matter how those war driven governments are using the name of peace as an excuse to suit their self serving interests with the use of force.
Eurussia would have not got disappointed if only our Secretary General would have personally flown to these crisis torn nations and discuss with them while we are planning our next moves that will not escalation.
Nevertheless, Eurussia will seek peace with diplomacy."

 Militarization?
Invasion, war-mongering nations?
This is the WAAF, a military organization, and that means that if we intervene, diplomacy has failed.
In addition, our plans have always been defensive, we never talked about counter or invasions Dromoda.
Simple construction of defenses to defend SwagYoloLand.
From how Dromoda presenatava his plans, an attack seemed inevitable.
So our plans were to proceed with the preparation of defenses, which practically has been made, and then start trading diplomatic, in security over the total.
Anyway, now an invasion of SwagYoloLand has been avoided, I would say that the military mission can be avoided.
However, here a known underlying defect, poor coordination among nations: everyone acted on their own, without following common plans.
We must remedy the problem.
avatar
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:40 pm

"President (assuming) thank you as you observed out what we are trying to show you as the root of all these misunderstandings. Yes, the Secretary General is from Europe may be the leader of this organization, yes there is the diplomatic solution, yes there is a common understanding for actions, but we have seen that a few governments has acted on their own despite the fact that we are discussing here as an organization. Instead of calling for a formulation of a CSSN Peacekeeping Force, a few governments have acted on their own. Yes it is necessary to protect each of our interests, but how about our obligations as united nations under this organization? I guess, as Eurussian Ambassador, I have said enough.
There must be policy reforms. Before a new crisis strikes."
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  United States of Europe on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:49 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
"President (assuming) thank you as you observed out what we are trying to show you as the root of all these misunderstandings. Yes, the Secretary General is from Europe may be the leader of this organization, yes there is the diplomatic solution, yes there is a common understanding for actions, but we have seen that a few governments has acted on their own despite the fact that we are discussing here as an organization. Instead of calling for a formulation of a CSSN Peacekeeping Force, a few governments have acted on their own. Yes it is necessary to protect each of our interests, but how about our obligations as united nations under this organization? I guess, as Eurussian Ambassador, I have said enough.
There must be policy reforms. Before a new crisis strikes."

 Unfortunately I have to admit, the WAAF is inefficient.
Go unbureaucratic, enhanced and made more efficient and productive.
And this holds true for all regional organizations, such as the WAPF, the WAHO (which, however, spoke brilliantly Aloia several months ago) and the WASDA.
The Waseda (World Alliance Social & Economic Development Agency) is a rather special case, pique is still largely incomplete, needs to be strengthened through additional regional laws.
But the point is: I'm managing all of these organizations practically alone, without any kind of assistance.
I promulgated general meeting, posted publiccizzato news organizations, called several times the various countries of the region, but nothing.
Virtually no one has given me interest.
Alone, more so, I can not do.
And now, you come here and bash the WAAF.
Many of you I'm not even members!
So, I need some help.
We need to rearrange the links to organizations, one by one, starting with the WAAF.
Join the organization, participate in meetings permanent, and help me to enhance the WAAF.
And I speak in particular to New Zealand, in Eurussia and Eurasia, which have already demonstrated great management skills.
Help me upgrade the WAAF, integriamolo better with the CSSN, let's make it able to be activated in a few hours.
But we must do it together, or alone I fail.

OOC: Keep in mind that I too am a real person with a real life. I also have friends, a girlfriend, school and personal commitments, and my free time is limited.
In short, I can not handle it alone 4 regional organizations.
avatar
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: WAAF General Meeting

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum