Great Ball of Vieneskel

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:44 am

As the Eurussian Ambassador made her way to the King, she smiled, "It is a pleasure to be here Your Majesty. It is an honor to a part of this important occasion in your life and in your kingdom. Even though you haven't formally chosen a queen, Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Elizabeth II is conveying her great wishes for your future family."

And the King formally extends his hands and greeted the Eurussian Ambassador whom he had been waiting as his kingdom's ties with the Eurussian Empire is currently on the line in the middle of the issues surrounding the outcome of the Koryan War.
"Your Majesty, our Empress wishes to see you and your future soon. And after we overcome the differences between our nations in this difficult times," and the king and ambassador continued to chat with each other as guests dance to the tune of the music played.
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: Great Ball of Vieneskel

Post  New Tarajan on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 pm

The King exchanges some words with Eurussian Ambassador. He seems calm, and also sketches a small smile during the discussion.
Then, he said aloud: "It was a pleasure to meet you again here, Your Excellency. I sincerely hope you will enjoy the celebrations; and you can say to Her Imperial Majesty that I will be more than glad to come to Eurussia as soon as my affairs will made it possible."
His Majesty then sits again on the throne, calling one officer of the Royal Guard and his sister, whispering something to them.
The officer bows, then walks toward Lord De Jaspers, while Princess Elise Angelique goes to meet Queen Marina of Aloia.

Once reached the Casavarrian Prime Minister, the officer elegantly bows his head, before saying: "Your Excellency, I hope to not bother you. His Majesty wishes to confer with you."

On the other side of the room, Queen Marina can see the Princess coming toward her and her husband.
Princess Elise smiles, while bowing in front of them: "Your Majesties, it is a pleasure to see you here. And this must be Jaina of Aloia. Let me say she is wonderful."
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:11 pm

After her cheerful chat with King Friederick, the Eurussian Ambassador gladly excused herself to allow the monarch to welcome other high profile guests.
The she shook hands with King Friederick and exchange parting pleasantries. The Eurussian Ambassador, as astute looking as ever and proudly posturing as the envoy of her empire, joined and chatted with other diplomats.
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Casavarr on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Lord Alcyde De Jaspers heard the invitation of the elegant officer and said to Prince Elric of Aloia: "That's a shame, Your Highness, the king desires to speak with me. I hope to continue our friendly talk later. Now, excuse me...". The Casavarrian Prime Minister followed the officer though the ball room and reached the king. He politely bowed his head in front of the New Tarajan's Head of State: "Your Majesty, may Knowledge bless your glorious House. I heard there is something that Your Grace want to let me know"

The Vice Prime Minister was totally unprepared for that sort of request from him. She tried to stutter something, while she was turning red: "I... I think that..."
She was thinking about her studies at the university and about the training courses at the Ministry: which was the proper answer she should have given? There wasn't anything that could help her in that though decision.
After few seconds of silence, she instinctively replied: "Alright. However, I wish to advise you that I'm not a good dancer at all". And she nevously added: "I hope it won't cause an international incident".
Casavarr
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:34 am

After chatting with some high profile guests and diplomats at the Grand Ball, an aide of the Eurussian Ambassador suddenly approached her and whispered something. After a while, she excused herself from the chatting group, to make a call.
After making the call, the Eurussian Ambassador asked her aide to approach one of the palace aides to assist the ambassador in approaching the King, which at that time is talking to the monarchs of Aloia and the Prime Minister of Casavarr. Upon reaching the throne and seeing the seriousness of the faces of the king and his guests conversing with each other, one of the palace aides whispered to the king and after a short while, he looked at the ambassador.
When King Frederick gave the permission to approach him, the Eurussian Ambassador walks closer to the king who excused himself to the guests he is chatting with. And the envoy said,"Your Majesty, as much as I wish to be with you in celebrating this event, as an envoy, I'm sure you know very well that I have numerous tasks at hand. And speaking of that, I apologize but I have to leave as I have an important matter to attend to."
Then the Eurussian Ambassador sighs and continued, "In behalf of the Eurussian Empire, I wish you the best for this momentous event in your life. Thank you Your Majesty."
And the King of New Tarajan shook hands with the Eurussian Ambassador.
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:51 am

The King sees Lord De Jaspers coming in front of you, than he stands up from the throne, and shakes his hand with the old Prime Minister of Casavarr: "My dear friend, it's a pleasure to see you again. Indeed, I have few things to discuss with you about."
Than, the two mans begin to speak intensely.

Conrad Van Vinkel takes the hand of Lady De Saba, smiling: "Don't worry, milady, there are no risks: or did you forget I am an Head of State?"
Then the couple reaches the centre of the Ball Room and, slowly, the Landgrave begin to lead the dance of his partner.
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:47 am

Queen Thérèse of Marquette, married to Fréderic IV, king of Marquette, walks to the refreshments table to attain another glass of chardonnay. Just as she receives her full glass of beautiful white wine, flown in from the Dutch Valleys of Marquette, Samantha White, the Prime Minister of New-Zealand approaches the very same refreshments table. In a flurry of panic, not wanting to get into yet another heated conversation with Mrs. White about children and morality, Queen Thérèse attempts a hasty getaway from the table. However, her escape attempts are thwarted by the blasted Dromodian shoes she has on. Her foot catches the leg of the table and she is suddenly falling. The entire table topples over with a large crash, expensive deserts and all, right onto the ground. Thankfully, for her sake, a respected Marquetien nobleman was standing nearby, and she is gracefully caught in his arms. Mrs. White also avoids getting hit by the airborne tiramisu and lemon meringue, however, others are not quite so fortunate. A dignified Tarajani nobleman gets himself up, wipes off some ambiguous Snarfian desert from his expensive suit, glares at the Marquetien queen for a second, and heads to the nearest restroom with brilliant red cheeks.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:56 pm

After some valzers and orchestra musics, the King finally decides to come back to the throne.
Instead of sitting, however, he decided to speak to the guests. The music stops, and suddenly all the attention turns on the King:

"My dear friends,
loyal allies and partners, noble supporters of the Royal House, please, the moment is finally arrived.
The moment when I will choice my wife, new Queen and Shabanu of New Tarajan."
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Samantha Williams, prime minister of New Zealand scoffed quietly at the kings statement and turned to her friend, and leader of the opposition, Helen Whaite. "Choose his wife? Does he think women are just some objects that he can pick up and take? How disgusting!?". Helen, however, was more interested in the presentation and absent mindedly attempted to passify Samantha, "Sam, your just over analyzing this. I'm sure he didn't mean it like that, I know you dislike monarchs, but I'm sure theyre not as bad as you think. What about Marina, your friends with her? Just Try and enjoy yourself, and talk to a few of them. Youll see they're not that bad."

Suddenly, Samantha's partner Aaron quipped "Yea Sam stop being such a stuck up b....", he immediately stopped when confronted by one of Samanthas infamous glares. "I was just kidding" he muttered while grinning nervously. Samantha ,however, stood up and rather exasperatedly stated "Fine if you both insist!" and proceeded to walk over to Queen Marina, who was currently sitting with some of the other queens and princesses and engaging in a quiet conversation with them. Marina, who briefly looked up and saw Samantha approach, happily invited Sam to come and join them.
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Ermeland on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:31 am

Prince Paul Frederik stopped talking to President Riko Nikanawa and was now standing with his sister waiting for the Kings annoucment.
Ermeland
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:08 am

The King waits for the Ball Room to fall into silence.
After all the attention of the guests turned on him, he smiles: "My dear guests, it was a difficult choice. But, after all, I could say that since the very beginning of this Ball my heart knew the identity of my future wife.
Since the very first time I saw her, I understood."

Then he turns his eyes on Princess Beatrice of Ermeland: "Milady, I am humbly here to ask you to be my wife, Queen of New Tarajan and Shabanu of all the Ajans."
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ermeland on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:45 am

Hearing the words of the King, prince Paul Frederik slightly smiles and slightly pushes his sister forward whispering in her ear. Beatrice of Ermeland smiles and says : ''It would be my honour''and walks towards the King of New Tarajan.
Ermeland
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:37 pm

OOC : Pretend the Empress Jeanne did not show, just only the Princess Stéphanie.
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top