(SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  New Tarajan on Fri May 02, 2014 4:16 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Spoiler:

New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:As Secretary General, we wish to ask to all Member States to support the WAAF efforts in Ceveztria.
I know that it doesn't comprise in the SOWESO duties, but I believe that it would be good if all Member States will give their own contribution, not necessarily through military aids.

Eurussia, as a member state, rejects any move dragging SOWESO into areas it doesn't concern with. Thank you.

I would like to ask why the Eurussian delegate doesn't pay attention to what the Secretary General says.

Right now, we are asking to the MEMBER STATES, to contribute to WAAF operations, and not to directly involve the Organization in the conflict.

And, anyway, as an Organization of this Region, the SOWESO has the duty to help the WA institutions every time it is needed.

Eurussia lauds the intentions but the forum is not viable as this is the SOWESO organization. If there is any plea, it must he addressed to countries who are members of the WAAF, which can be done at the WAAF Thread.

All countries of the SOWESO are members of the WAAF as well.
And, even if a non-member country will decide to help the WAAF, would it be a crime? I guess not.
With this call, the Secretary General wishes to say also to the world that the SOWESO will side with the WA institutions.

Again, Eurussia lauds the intentions but a plea for a WAAF in the SOWESO is a disrespect SOWESO nations that are not WAAF members. And such being an organization, we believe that  New Tarajan cannot decide unilaterally the future of the SOWESO nor its position and/or participation outside its areas of concerns. Thank you.

Every Member State is a member of the WAAF too.
And, again, my call was to every single Member, not to the Organization.

Then, if that is the case, such plea must be on the WAAF Thread.

Your objection is noted.
The call will remain.
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Shirouma on Fri May 02, 2014 4:57 am

Actually, Shirouma isn't a member of WAAF.
avatar
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Gothenburg, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Arveyres on Fri May 02, 2014 5:39 am

Shirouma wrote:Actually, Shirouma isn't a member of WAAF.
Neither is Arveyres.
avatar
Arveyres
Potential World Power

Posts : 637
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Saint Paul, MN, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  New Tarajan on Fri May 02, 2014 7:15 am

I specified in my answers that, in case of non-WAAF Members, the call was for cooperation (or it could be simply ignored).
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri May 02, 2014 12:47 pm

New Tarajan wrote:I specified in my answers that, in case of non-WAAF Members, the call was for cooperation (or it could be simply ignored).

As you have seen, there are indeed non-WAAF Members in the SOWESO, and as such, there shouldn't be any discussion about non-SOWESO matters. That is why Eurussia has been urging New Tarajan to call such appeals for cooperation through the WAAF thread ONLY.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  New Tarajan on Sat May 24, 2014 10:53 pm

New Tarajan, as Secretary General of this Organization, officially invited the Tokugawa Government to join the SOWESO, receiving the full consent of Fujinomiya.
Thus, I invite all Members to welcome our new ally, Imperial Tokugawa!
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Imperial Tokugawa on Sat May 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Thanks Very Happy
avatar
Imperial Tokugawa
Powerbroker

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat May 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Imperial Tokugawa wrote:Thanks Very Happy

Welcome to SOWESO!
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Request

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Spoiler:

New Tarajan wrote:

This is the official thread of the South-Western Security Organization, or SOWESO.
The main aim of this organization is to create a security community between all the States of the South-Western Continent of the World Alliance, overcoming any possible ideological difference, in order to create an oasis of peace, order and stability for all.
The Organization headquarters will be in Astana and in Velikogovolka (capital cities of New Tarajan and Antanares, respectively).

The Member States:

Kingdom of New Tarajan
Federation of Antanares
State of Shirouma
Principality of Arveyres (Beloeil)
Imperial Union of Aloia
Empire of Great Eurussia
Kingdom of Atletius
Federal Dominion of Imperial Tokugawa


The Headquarters of the Organization:

For the Council and all the other relevant offices:

Palace Van Aardenne-Telmar-Huslinger, Astana, not far from the Royal Estate of Vieneskel

For the Secretariat (and diplomatic representations)

The Seven Winds Palace in Velikogovolka, former HQ of the East India Company of the former Antanaresian Republic.

This is the Charter of the Organization:

SOUTH-WESTERN SECURITY ORGANIZATION TREATY

Preamble


The States Parties to this Treaty  (hereinafter --“the Treaty”),

Acting in strict accordance with their obligations under the World Alliance Constitution
and the decisions of the World Alliance Government, and guided by the universally
recognized principles of international law,

Seeking to establish favourable and stable conditions for the full development of the
States Parties to the Treaty and to ensure their security, sovereignty and territorial integrity,
Reaffirming their commitment to the purposes and principles of the Treaty and the international
agreements and decisions adopted within its framework,

Determined further to develop and intensify their military and political cooperation in
the interests of ensuring and strengthening national, regional and international security,

Setting themselves the objective of maintaining and nurturing a close and comprehensive
alliance in the foreign policy, military and military technology fields and in the sphere
of countering transnational challenges and threats to the security of States and peoples,

Guided by their intention to enhance the effectiveness of their activities within the
framework of the Treaty,

Have agreed on the following:

CHAPTER I.

Article 1
The States Parties to the Treaty hereby establish the international regional South-Western Security Organization (hereinafter -- “the Organization”).

Article 2
The provisions of the Treaty and of international agreements and decisions by the
Council of Head of State and Government of the Organization adopted in the interests of the Treaty's further
development shall be binding on the member States of the Organization (hereinafter -- “the
member States”) and on the Organization itself.

CHAPTER II. PURPOSES AND PRINCIPLES

Article 3
The purposes of the Organization are to strengthen peace and international and regional
security and stability and to ensure the collective defence of the independence, territorial
integrity and sovereignty of the member States, in the attainment of which the member
States shall give priority to political measures.

Article 4
In its activities the Organization shall cooperate with States which are not members of
the Organization and shall maintain relations with international intergovernmental organizations
which are active in the field of security. The Organization shall promote the formation
of a just and democratic world order based on the universally recognized principles of
international law.

Article 5
The Organization shall operate on the basis of strict respect for the independence, voluntary
participation and equality of rights and obligations of the member States and noninterference
in matters falling within the national jurisdiction of the member States.

Article 6
This Charter shall not affect the rights and obligations of the member States under other
international agreements to which they are party.

CHAPTER III. AREAS OF ACTIVITY

Article 7
In order to attain the purposes of the Organization, the member States shall take joint
measures to organize within its framework an effective collective security system, to establish
coalition (regional) groupings of forces and the corresponding administrative bodies
and create a military infrastructure, to train military staff and specialists for the armed forces
and to furnish the latter with the necessary arms and military technology.
The member States shall adopt a decision on the stationing of groupings of forces in
their territories and of military facilities of States which are not members of the Organization
after holding urgent consultations (reaching agreement) with the other member States.

Article 8
The member States shall coordinate and harmonize their efforts in combating international
terrorism and extremism, the illicit traffic in narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances
and arms, organized transnational crime, illegal migration and other threats to the security
of the member States.
The member States shall carry out activities in these areas in close cooperation with all
interested States and international intergovernmental organizations, and primarily under
the auspices of the World Alliance Government and relative institutions.

Article 9
The member States shall agree upon and coordinate their foreign policy positions regarding
international and regional security problems, using, inter alia, the consultation
mechanisms and procedures of the Organization.

Article 10
The member States shall take measures to develop a treaty-law base that will govern
the functioning of the collective security system and to harmonize national legislation relating
to questions of defence, military construction and security.

CHAPTER IV. ORGANS OF THE ORGANIZATION

Article 11
The permanent working organ of the Organization shall be the Council of Head of States and Government (hereinafter -- “the Council”).
The functions and working procedures of the organs indicated above shall be governed
by this Treaty.

Article 12
Decisions of the Council concerning issues other than procedural questions shall be taken by majority.
Each member State shall have one vote.
The decisions of the Council for the implementation of Council decisions shall be binding on the member States and shall be implemented according to the procedures established by national legislation.

Article 13
The Council shall be the highest organ of the Organization.
The Council shall consider the main questions concerning the activities of the Organization,
shall take decisions aimed at achieving its objectives and purposes and shall ensure
coordination and joint action between member States for the achievement of those objectives.
The Council shall consist of the Heads of the member States.
The Ministers for Foreign Affairs, Ministers of Defence and Secretaries of the Security
Councils of the member States, plenipotentiary representatives of the member States to the Organization and invited persons may attend meetings of the Council.
The Council shall have the power to establish permanent or temporary working and
subsidiary bodies of the Organization.
The Chairman of the Council (hereinafter -- “the Chairman”) shall be the Head of the
State elected by consensus of the other Member States.
If the Chairman is unable to perform his functions, a new Chairman shall be elected.

Article 14
The Secretary-General of the Organization (hereinafter -- “the Secretary-General”)
shall be the highest administrative official of the Organization and shall be the head of the
Secretariat.
The Secretary-General shall be appointed by consensual decision of the Council for a period of
three months.
The Secretary-General shall be answerable to the Council and shall participate in the
meetings of the Council.
The Secretary-General shall, in accordance with Council decisions, coordinate the
preparation of the relevant draft proposals and documents of the organs of the Organization
and maintain working contacts with other international intergovernmental organizations
and with States which are not members of the Organization.
The Secretary-General shall be the depositary of this Charter, of other international
agreements concluded within the framework of the Organization and of instruments that
are adopted.

CHAPTER VI. MEMBERSHIP

Article 15
Membership of the Organization is open to any State holding lands in the South-Western continent, including the near islands, and which shares its purposes and principles and is prepared to undertake the obligations set forth in this Treaty and other
international treaties and decisions which are in effect within the framework of the Organization.
Decisions on admission to the Organization shall be adopted by the Council.
Any member State may withdraw from the Organization. After settling its obligations
within the Organization, such State shall send to the depositary of the Charter official notification
of its withdrawal no later than six months before the date of withdrawal.

Article 16
In the event of non-fulfilment by a member State of the provisions of this Charter, decisions
of the Council or decisions of other organs of the Organization which have been
adopted for implementation, the Council may suspend its participation in the work of the
organs of the Organization.
In the event of persistent non-fulfilment of the above-mentioned obligations by a member
State, the Council may take a decision to expel such State from the Organization.
Decisions on such matters in relation to a member State shall be taken without counting
its vote.

CHAPTER VII. OBSERVERS

Article 17
Observer status to the Organization may be granted to States which are not members
of the Organization and also to international organizations on the basis of an official written
application addressed to the Secretary-General. Decisions on granting, suspending or terminating observer status shall be taken by the Council.

CHAPTER X. FINAL PROVISIONS

Article 18
This Treaty is subject to ratification and shall enter into force after the signatures of Member States.

Article 19
With the general consent of the member States, amendments and additions may be
made to this Treaty, and shall be drawn up in separate protocols.
Protocols on amendments and additions to the Treaty shall form an integral part thereof
and shall enter into force in accordance with the provisions of article 18 of this Treaty.
Reservations to the Treaty are not permitted.
Any disputes regarding the interpretation or application of the provisions of this Treaty
shall be resolved through consultations and negotiations between the member States
concerned. In the event that agreement cannot be achieved, disputes shall be referred to the
Council for consideration.

The Eurussian Government seeks an international inquiry sanctioned by the South Western Security Organization following confirmed reports that the Tarajani Government, and as well as the Eurasian Government (non-member), have deployed an undisclosed number of naval ships towards the Eurussian Duchy of Orenburg. We are requesting this SOWESO Intervention to know the intentions of the Tarajani Government, being the de facto Secretariat of SOWESO which is an organization that promotes peace and stability in Mnemosyne.
We believe New Tarajan is violating Article 3 and Article 5 of the SOWESO Treaty.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  New Tarajan on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:25 pm

To the Eurussian Government: you have already violated this Treaty by refusing to respect a warning not to deploy military forces in Orenburg in order to keep peace and stability in the Continent, which are the main goals of this Organization.
Moreover, Eurussia violated also Article 5, by attempting to organize a WAAF intervention in New Tarajan without the explicit consent of the Tarajani Government; moreover, Eurussia itself never made any attempt to respect the word of Article 9, too, always fighting openly against any position taken by the Tarajani Government itself.
Honestly, we see only Eurussian violations, here. If we, as Secretary General, did not act, was only to give to Eurussia a margin of maneuver to correct its own mistakes. Now, evidently, this was only an illusion.
We'll not request your expulsion from this Organization, but we ask for the immediate withdrawal of such foolish statements.
Thank you.
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:51 pm

New Tarajan wrote:To the Eurussian Government: you have already violated this Treaty by refusing to respect a warning not to deploy military forces in Orenburg in order to keep peace and stability in the Continent, which are the main goals of this Organization.
Moreover, Eurussia violated also Article 5, by attempting to organize a WAAF intervention in New Tarajan without the explicit consent of the Tarajani Government; moreover, Eurussia itself never made any attempt to respect the word of Article 9, too, always fighting openly against any position taken by the Tarajani Government itself.
Honestly, we see only Eurussian violations, here. If we, as Secretary General, did not act, was only to give to Eurussia a margin of maneuver to correct its own mistakes. Now, evidently, this was only an illusion.
We'll not request your expulsion from this Organization, but we ask for the immediate withdrawal of such foolish statements.
Thank you.

Eurussia respectfully asks the Secretary General to focus on our request for a SOWESO Inquiry on the deployment of Tarajani and Eurasian naval ships towards the peaceful Eurussian Duchy of Orenburg without any justification that is causing tensions and instability in the region.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Europe and Asia on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:To the Eurussian Government: you have already violated this Treaty by refusing to respect a warning not to deploy military forces in Orenburg in order to keep peace and stability in the Continent, which are the main goals of this Organization.
Moreover, Eurussia violated also Article 5, by attempting to organize a WAAF intervention in New Tarajan without the explicit consent of the Tarajani Government; moreover, Eurussia itself never made any attempt to respect the word of Article 9, too, always fighting openly against any position taken by the Tarajani Government itself.
Honestly, we see only Eurussian violations, here. If we, as Secretary General, did not act, was only to give to Eurussia a margin of maneuver to correct its own mistakes. Now, evidently, this was only an illusion.
We'll not request your expulsion from this Organization, but we ask for the immediate withdrawal of such foolish statements.
Thank you.

Eurussia respectfully asks the Secretary General to focus on our request for a SOWESO Inquiry on the deployment of Tarajani and Eurasian naval ships towards the peaceful Eurussian Duchy of Orenburg without any justification that is causing tensions and instability in the region.

SOWESO has no basis to investigate Eurasia and we will take the matter before the Court if they attempt to. We are not a member of this organization and will not be subject to its inquiries. Thank you,
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:56 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:
SOWESO has no basis to investigate Eurasia and we will take the matter before the Court if they attempt to. We are not a member of this organization and will not be subject to its inquiries. Thank you,

Eurussia sees the refusal and threats to participate in a friendly inquiry of an international organization after stirring tensions in Mnemosyne is not helpful and shows sign of guilt. This is just an opinion. Thank you.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Europe and Asia on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:03 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
SOWESO has no basis to investigate Eurasia and we will take the matter before the Court if they attempt to. We are not a member of this organization and will not be subject to its inquiries. Thank you,

Eurussia sees the refusal and threats to participate in a friendly inquiry of an international organization after stirring tensions in Mnemosyne is not helpful and shows sign of guilt. This is just an opinion. Thank you.

Eurasia is not going to participate in a baseless inquiry by an organization we are not a member of. Would Eurussia suffer an investigation by the Shraman Pact? Thank you.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  New Tarajan on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:04 am

Indeed. An inquiry on Eurasia is out of question.
Only New Tarajan could be a subject of it, first of all.
Secondly, since our move was only against Eurussian military moves, we don't see how our own moves should be deemed as responsible for undermining peace, while yours should not.
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:08 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
SOWESO has no basis to investigate Eurasia and we will take the matter before the Court if they attempt to. We are not a member of this organization and will not be subject to its inquiries. Thank you,

Eurussia sees the refusal and threats to participate in a friendly inquiry of an international organization after stirring tensions in Mnemosyne is not helpful and shows sign of guilt. This is just an opinion. Thank you.

Eurasia is not going to participate in a baseless inquiry by an organization we are not a member of. Would Eurussia suffer an investigation by the Shraman Pact? Thank you.

Eurussia respecta the refusal of Eurasia.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:09 am

New Tarajan wrote:Indeed. An inquiry on Eurasia is out of question.
Only New Tarajan could be a subject of it, first of all.
Secondly, since our move was only against Eurussian military moves, we don't see how our own moves should be deemed as responsible for undermining peace, while yours should not.

Again, Eurussia is simply asking for the Secretary General to lead in inquiry on the actions of the Tarajan Navi by way of deploying naval ships in the Duchy of Orenburg despite the vast seas i  Mnemosyne Continent.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Europe and Asia on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:17 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
SOWESO has no basis to investigate Eurasia and we will take the matter before the Court if they attempt to. We are not a member of this organization and will not be subject to its inquiries. Thank you,

Eurussia sees the refusal and threats to participate in a friendly inquiry of an international organization after stirring tensions in Mnemosyne is not helpful and shows sign of guilt. This is just an opinion. Thank you.

Eurasia is not going to participate in a baseless inquiry by an organization we are not a member of. Would Eurussia suffer an investigation by the Shraman Pact? Thank you.

Eurussia respecta[sic] the refusal of Eurasia.

Thank you.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  New Tarajan on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:14 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:Indeed. An inquiry on Eurasia is out of question.
Only New Tarajan could be a subject of it, first of all.
Secondly, since our move was only against Eurussian military moves, we don't see how our own moves should be deemed as responsible for undermining peace, while yours should not.

Again, Eurussia is simply asking for the Secretary General to lead in inquiry on the actions of the Tarajan Navi by way of deploying naval ships in the Duchy of Orenburg despite the vast seas i  Mnemosyne Continent.

If an inquiry will be held, first of all it will be conducted by a neutral member in this issue.
Secondly, such an inquiry would investigate also the actions which forced New Tarajan to move its fleets, namely the actions undertaken by Eurussia, which are the direct cause of it.
Eurussia violated many times the Treaty and now it is seeking to show us as the violator? Are you sure to wish to publicize so much your wrongdoings?
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Federation of Antanares on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:22 am

I don't see anything to inquire. Two nations moved their ships in International water or in their national water. Eurussia made the same with airs and ships. I don't see anything strange. Antanares still held exercises in the area, there is the 1st Fleet and the 8th Escort Fleet and there is nothing strange about these questions. Something else?
avatar
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Posts : 580
Join date : 2013-07-14
Location : Roma, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  New Tarajan on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:13 pm

As Secretary General, we wish to inform all Member States that a meeting of the SOWESO Council will be held soon, in order to discuss further improvements of our alliance.
Thank you.
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (SOWESO) South Western Security Organization

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum