Place to Fight

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Arveyres on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:00 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:No you didnt divide by ten just because you put 10% of your military in active duty doesnt mean shit.I know what I am doing i divide it in my head I do not have to put it on NS Tracker. My military says I have 430,000 in my military divide that by ten and I have 43,000.So please know what you are saying before you say it. No one likes a retard.
Not related to the argument, but you wonder why I have a great dislike for you; yet, you called Imabstan (Texania) a retard. I'm sure that's one reason why.
avatar
Arveyres
Potential World Power

Posts : 637
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Saint Paul, MN, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Ireland on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:05 am

Arveyres wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:No you didnt divide by ten just because you put 10% of your military in active duty doesnt mean shit.I know what I am doing i divide it in my head I do not have to put it on NS Tracker. My military says I have 430,000 in my military divide that by ten and I have 43,000.So please know what you are saying before you say it. No one likes a retard.
Not related to the argument, but you wonder why I have a great dislike for you; yet, you called Imabstan (Texania) a retard. I'm sure that's one reason why.
well hes acting like one.He may not be one but hes acting like one now.
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Imabistan on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:07 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:No you didnt divide by ten just because you put 10% of your military in active duty doesnt mean shit.I know what I am doing i divide it in my head I do not have to put it on NS Tracker. My military says I have 430,000 in my military divide that by ten and I have 43,000.So please know what you are saying before you say it. No one likes a retard.

Let me make this simple.

My population on nationstates is 721 million.

My population on the NS tracker is 57 million.

721 divided by 57 million is 12.6 simplified.
avatar
Imabistan
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Ireland on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:14 am

Imabistan wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:No you didnt divide by ten just because you put 10% of your military in active duty doesnt mean shit.I know what I am doing i divide it in my head I do not have to put it on NS Tracker. My military says I have 430,000 in my military divide that by ten and I have 43,000.So please know what you are saying before you say it. No one likes a retard.

Let me make this simple.

My population on nationstates is 721 million.

My population on the NS tracker is 57 million.

721 divided by 57 million is 12.6 simplified.
your total military is 14,257 but your active duty is only 1,425
.All your info is correct but yoyr military is whats got me "confused".
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Imabistan on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:20 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:
Imabistan wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:No you didnt divide by ten just because you put 10% of your military in active duty doesnt mean shit.I know what I am doing i divide it in my head I do not have to put it on NS Tracker. My military says I have 430,000 in my military divide that by ten and I have 43,000.So please know what you are saying before you say it. No one likes a retard.

Let me make this simple.

My population on nationstates is 721 million.

My population on the NS tracker is 57 million.

721 divided by 57 million is 12.6 simplified.
your total military is 14,257 but your active duty is only 1,425
.All your info is correct but yoyr military is whats got me "confused".

My military already is divided by ten in NS tracker. There is no need to make it divided by 100.

total:142,574

Active:14,257
avatar
Imabistan
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 52
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Ireland on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:23 am

ok i see your point now.
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Arveyres on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:
Arveyres wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:No you didnt divide by ten just because you put 10% of your military in active duty doesnt mean shit.I know what I am doing i divide it in my head I do not have to put it on NS Tracker. My military says I have 430,000 in my military divide that by ten and I have 43,000.So please know what you are saying before you say it. No one likes a retard.
Not related to the argument, but you wonder why I have a great dislike for you; yet, you called Imabstan (Texania) a retard. I'm sure that's one reason why.
well hes acting like one.He may not be one but hes acting like one now.
How can you justify his actions to a derogatory term used upon those with uncontrollable mental illness/impairment? Try to get an expanded vocabulary.
avatar
Arveyres
Potential World Power

Posts : 637
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Saint Paul, MN, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Texania on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:25 am

I spend 40% of my budget on military.

The UK spends 2.5%.

I spend 2 trillion U.S dollars on defence.

The U.K spends 60.8 billion.
avatar
Texania
Potential World Power

Posts : 641
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Texania on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:27 am

avatar
Texania
Potential World Power

Posts : 641
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Ireland on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:30 am

well darn Ireland irl spends only 1.1 Billion which is alot less theb my military budget
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Atletius on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:35 am

I'm not arguing with your figures over the size of your military. That's likely fine if your following the DBT rule. I'm saying the fact you say that Regornia captured 30% of your ships. The fact that you have so many makes this even more unrealistic.
avatar
Atletius
Powerbroker

Posts : 274
Join date : 2013-11-04
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Texania on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:44 am

Atletius wrote:I'm not arguing with your figures over the size of your military. That's likely fine if your following the DBT rule. I'm saying the fact you say that Regornia captured 30% of your ships. The fact that you have so many makes this even more unrealistic.

GB has 6 destroyers. I have 60.i spend 30x more than GB on military. It seems pretty proportional to me. Mainly the fact that rebels surprise attacked a military base that hasn't ever been included in any conflict is probably why it was captured so easily.
avatar
Texania
Potential World Power

Posts : 641
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Atletius on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:53 am

The whole idea a tiny rebel nation would somehow manage to take 30% a third of your ships is just really unrealistic. Reduce the number to something like 10 if that and it's a lot more realistic. Considering fleets are generally spilt between many many naval bases
avatar
Atletius
Powerbroker

Posts : 274
Join date : 2013-11-04
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Ireland on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:01 am

ok can some one help me with this my total military budget is 615,846,312,900 Euros at least in my money it is my total active military which is what the budget goes to is 14,160.I think I have to divide my budget by ten. But I want to know how much I spend on each soldier.
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Texania on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:05 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:ok can some one help me with this my total military budget is 615,846,312,900 Euros at least in my money it is my total active military which is what the budget goes to is 14,160.I think I have to divide my budget by ten. But I want to know how much I spend on each soldier.

It will be the same amount no matter if you divide by ten.


615,846,312,900 divided by 14,160

43,491,971 euro spent on each troop.
avatar
Texania
Potential World Power

Posts : 641
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Texania on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:07 am

Atletius wrote:The whole idea a tiny rebel nation would somehow manage to take 30% a third of your ships is just really unrealistic. Reduce the number to something like 10 if that and it's a lot more realistic. Considering fleets are generally spilt between many many naval bases

It was our largest military base. 30,000 armed rebels could have easily taken over a base, due to our absence of gun laws.10,000 personnel defending would have been easily taken over.
avatar
Texania
Potential World Power

Posts : 641
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Atletius on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:14 am

Fine. Though I still maintain it's quite unrealistic.
avatar
Atletius
Powerbroker

Posts : 274
Join date : 2013-11-04
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Ireland on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:14 am

Texania wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:ok can some one help me with this my total military budget is 615,846,312,900 Euros at least in my money it is my total active military which is what the budget goes to is 14,160.I think I have to divide my budget by ten. But I want to know how much I spend on each soldier.

It will be the same amount no matter if you divide by ten.


615,846,312,900 divided by 14,160

43,491,971 euro spent on each troop.
thanks. Thats good to me really good.
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Ireland on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:16 am

Atletius wrote:Fine. Though I still maintain it's quite unrealistic.
I see it as realistic...somewhat
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Texania on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:20 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:
Texania wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:ok can some one help me with this my total military budget is 615,846,312,900 Euros at least in my money it is my total active military which is what the budget goes to is 14,160.I think I have to divide my budget by ten. But I want to know how much I spend on each soldier.

It will be the same amount no matter if you divide by ten.


615,846,312,900 divided by 14,160

43,491,971 euro spent on each troop.
thanks. Thats good to me really good.

No Problem.
avatar
Texania
Potential World Power

Posts : 641
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Texania on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:37 am

i just derped majorly. they captured 5 Destroyers. They captured 20 Frigates, i am retarded.
avatar
Texania
Potential World Power

Posts : 641
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Ireland on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:41 am

I have the 82nd largest defense budget in the WA and in NS Dollars it is 663,250,000,000 so that divided by 14,160 is 46,839,689 and some odd cents
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Atletius on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:44 am

Aren't frigates larger than destroyers? That makes it a lot less realistic.
avatar
Atletius
Powerbroker

Posts : 274
Join date : 2013-11-04
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Texania on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:12 am

no, they are normally about 100 ft shorter (about 30 meters i think), and normally have less armour, and less firepower.
avatar
Texania
Potential World Power

Posts : 641
Join date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Aloia on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:55 am

Texania wrote:
Atletius wrote:The whole idea a tiny rebel nation would somehow manage to take 30% a third of your ships is just really unrealistic. Reduce the number to something like 10 if that and it's a lot more realistic. Considering fleets are generally spilt between many many naval bases

It was our largest military base. 30,000 armed rebels could have easily taken over a base, due to our absence of gun laws.10,000 personnel defending would have been easily taken over.
Your largest military base is in Mnemosyne?? A place where you have never faced any military conflicts?? Not a place like Olympia where you constantly have Articmainia breathing down your neck?? (no offense Artic if you read this) And I feel like your military personnel would know better than to let the ships and supplies fall into enemy hands. They would have surely sank their ships and/or burned their supplies. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR LOGIC
avatar
Aloia
Potential World Power

Posts : 536
Join date : 2013-02-22
Location : Kansas, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Re: Place to Fight

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum