(CI) Communists International

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(CI) Communists International

Post  The Chernarusian ChKDZ on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:30 pm

The Comintern





The Communists International organization, also known as the Comintern, is an international alliance of Communist Nations that wish to contribute to the greater good of the Revolution in rising governments and a fellow nation in need. It provides Military, Diplomatic, and Political security for all nations that are within. This organization was proposed by The Chernarusian ChKDZ and Member Military's meet every few months and hold Military Exercises in a different member nation each training.

Members:
Chernarusia
Ivania
United Earth Conclave
Europe & Asia

Requirement Application: (WiP Subject to Change)



Last edited by The Chernarusian ChKDZ on Fri May 23, 2014 11:49 am; edited 6 times in total
avatar
The Chernarusian ChKDZ
Recognized State

Posts : 33
Join date : 2014-02-22
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: (CI) Communists International

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Spoiler:

The Chernarusian ChKDZ wrote:
The Comintern



The Communists International organization, also known as the Comintern, is an international alliance of Communist Nations that wish to contribute to the greater good of the Revolution in rising governments and a fellow nation in need. It provides Military, Diplomatic, and Political security for all nations that are within. This organization was proposed by The Chernarusian ChKDZ and Member Military's meet every few months and hold Military Exercises in a different member nation each training.

Members:
Chernarusia
Dromoda
Ivania
United Earth Conclave

Requirements to Join: (WiP Subject to Change)
Follow a Communist based political structure.
Willing to hold International Military Trainings every few months.

(Application draft to come soon)

OOC: With due respect to the Communist International, your headquarters is the long time seat of power of the WA Government as it serves as the headquarters of the WA Council, WA Parliament, and WA Court of Justice. Please change it accordingly. Thank you!
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t396-second-wa-council#13563
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t391-second-wa-parliament#13223
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t7-world-alliance-court-of-justice#7
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (CI) Communists International

Post  The Chernarusian ChKDZ on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:22 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Spoiler:

The Chernarusian ChKDZ wrote:
The Comintern



The Communists International organization, also known as the Comintern, is an international alliance of Communist Nations that wish to contribute to the greater good of the Revolution in rising governments and a fellow nation in need. It provides Military, Diplomatic, and Political security for all nations that are within. This organization was proposed by The Chernarusian ChKDZ and Member Military's meet every few months and hold Military Exercises in a different member nation each training.

Members:
Chernarusia
Dromoda
Ivania
United Earth Conclave

Requirements to Join: (WiP Subject to Change)
Follow a Communist based political structure.
Willing to hold International Military Trainings every few months.

(Application draft to come soon)

OOC: With due respect to the Communist International, your headquarters is the long time seat of power of the WA Government as it serves as the headquarters of the WA Council, WA Parliament, and WA Court of Justice. Please change it accordingly. Thank you!
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t396-second-wa-council#13563
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t391-second-wa-parliament#13223
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t7-world-alliance-court-of-justice#7

Seat of Power has been changed due to the conflict, hope this one is fine.

Also, welcome to the Comintern Europe & Asia!
avatar
The Chernarusian ChKDZ
Recognized State

Posts : 33
Join date : 2014-02-22
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: (CI) Communists International

Post  Europe and Asia on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:17 am

Many thanks!
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (CI) Communists International

Post  The Chernarusian ChKDZ on Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:29 am

Dromoda has been ejected from the Comintern due to the regime change.
avatar
The Chernarusian ChKDZ
Recognized State

Posts : 33
Join date : 2014-02-22
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: (CI) Communists International

Post  Israeli Free State on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:24 am

The Peoples Republic of Magni Quas would like to join Comintern
avatar
Israeli Free State
Vassal State

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: (CI) Communists International

Post  Dromoda on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:38 am

The Chernarusian ChKDZ wrote:Dromoda has been ejected from the Comintern due to the regime change.

can we come back again?
avatar
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Posts : 783
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 21
Location : Kyongdong,Chengdao, Dromoda

Back to top Go down

Re: (CI) Communists International

Post  Dromoda on Wed May 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Dromoda wrote:
The Chernarusian ChKDZ wrote:Dromoda has been ejected from the Comintern due to the regime change.

can we come back again?

please?
avatar
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Posts : 783
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 21
Location : Kyongdong,Chengdao, Dromoda

Back to top Go down

Re: (CI) Communists International

Post  The Chernarusian ChKDZ on Fri May 23, 2014 11:48 am

Dromoda wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
The Chernarusian ChKDZ wrote:Dromoda has been ejected from the Comintern due to the regime change.

can we come back again?

please?

Sorry I've been rather inactive on this thread lately due to testing. You would have been re-admitted possibly, but now due to recent events we must keep you out.
avatar
The Chernarusian ChKDZ
Recognized State

Posts : 33
Join date : 2014-02-22
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: (CI) Communists International

Post  Dromoda on Fri May 23, 2014 8:22 pm

The Chernarusian ChKDZ wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
The Chernarusian ChKDZ wrote:Dromoda has been ejected from the Comintern due to the regime change.

can we come back again?

please?

Sorry I've been rather inactive on this thread lately due to testing. You would have been re-admitted possibly, but now due to recent events we must keep you out.

because it is not communist?
avatar
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Posts : 783
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 21
Location : Kyongdong,Chengdao, Dromoda

Back to top Go down

Re: (CI) Communists International

Post  The Chernarusian ChKDZ on Sat May 24, 2014 5:22 am

Dromoda wrote:
The Chernarusian ChKDZ wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
The Chernarusian ChKDZ wrote:Dromoda has been ejected from the Comintern due to the regime change.

can we come back again?

please?

Sorry I've been rather inactive on this thread lately due to testing. You would have been re-admitted possibly, but now due to recent events we must keep you out.

because it is not communist?

No the events between you, Ivania and Kennyland.
avatar
The Chernarusian ChKDZ
Recognized State

Posts : 33
Join date : 2014-02-22
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: (CI) Communists International

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum