(Dismissed) New Realistic RolePlay Act

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Dismissed) New Realistic RolePlay Act

Post  New Tarajan on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:57 pm

So, nobody has further ideas on how to improve these first paragraphs?

Personally, I saw that in the Tracker is possible to fix a cap for population.
Why not creating a cap for populations? We are reaching really unrealistic numbers....
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) New Realistic RolePlay Act

Post  Dromoda on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:45 pm

New Tarajan wrote:So, nobody has further ideas on how to improve these first paragraphs?

Personally, I saw that in the Tracker is possible to fix a cap for population.
Why not creating a cap for populations? We are reaching really unrealistic numbers....
this is an unreal world.

please get over it
avatar
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Posts : 783
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 21
Location : Kyongdong,Chengdao, Dromoda

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) New Realistic RolePlay Act

Post  New Tarajan on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:23 pm

Yes, but even if it's an unreal world, we RP like a real one. The problem is that this creates very unrealistic situations.
We need to find a solution, and this is exactly the main goal behind this bill.

After this issue, we shall move forward to handle with the other relevant points, like:

- RP time (if the current law will be repealed);
- use of news for RP (new guidelines);
- economy;

and others (if you wish to propose a point, feel free to do it).
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) New Realistic RolePlay Act

Post  Dromoda on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:47 am

New Tarajan wrote:Yes, but even if it's an unreal world, we RP like a real one. The problem is that this creates very unrealistic situations.
We need to find a solution, and this is exactly the main goal behind this bill.

After this issue, we shall move forward to handle with the other relevant points, like:

- RP time (if the current law will be repealed);
- use of news for RP (new guidelines);
- economy;

and others (if you wish to propose a point, feel free to do it).

if you want a small population. i wont stop you.

but there are nations like me who are proud on their population and that it became like it is.
avatar
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Posts : 783
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 21
Location : Kyongdong,Chengdao, Dromoda

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) New Realistic RolePlay Act

Post  New Tarajan on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:48 am

I perfectly understand.

What I wish to do is to find a reasonable compromise.
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) New Realistic RolePlay Act

Post  Great Eurussia on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:Yes, but even if it's an unreal world, we RP like a real one. The problem is that this creates very unrealistic situations.
We need to find a solution, and this is exactly the main goal behind this bill.

After this issue, we shall move forward to handle with the other relevant points, like:

- RP time (if the current law will be repealed);
- use of news for RP (new guidelines);
- economy;

and others (if you wish to propose a point, feel free to do it).

if you want a small population. i wont stop you.

but there are nations like me who are proud on their population and that it became like it is.

Me too. But I have no choice but to follow the Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act. And for the sake not to get frustrated, I just don't mention population at all :-/
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) New Realistic RolePlay Act

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum