(Dismissed) WA Embassy Subforum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Dismissed) WA Embassy Subforum

Post  Arveyres on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:55 am

This is going to be a short bill, but probably helpful for RP. (I'm posting this after seeing that Arcand post his embassy in the External Affairs subforum).

I propose the following:

WA Embassy Subforum

• Rename the External Affairs subforum: WA Embassies where interregional delegates can create embassies and nations within the region can create embassies for their own use.

This would act much like the embassies scattered across the NS Forums. I know some of you may say this is useless and will die out soon, but it would be nice to see the embassies having more use.
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) WA Embassy Subforum

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Arveyres wrote:This is going to be a short bill, but probably helpful for RP. (I'm posting this after seeing that Arcand post his embassy in the External Affairs subforum).

I propose the following:

WA Embassy Subforum

• Rename the External Affairs subforum: WA Embassies where interregional delegates can create embassies and nations within the region can create embassies for their own use.

This would act much like the embassies scattered across the NS Forums. I know some of you may say this is useless and will die out soon, but it would be nice to see the embassies having more use.

Huh?
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:33 pm

No, we should still have an External Affairs subforum for embassies with other regions, but we should also have an Embassies subforum for embassies with foreign nations within the region.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Please, I ask to everybody not part in the Council to refrain from intervention.

If you wish to say something in the Council, please, ask for it to the President, as moderator of this forum.
Thank you.

About the proposal, it look interesting.
I agree with it.

I ask to all the Members to express their eventual amendment. If no amendment will be proposed until March 05, we will proceed with voting.
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:52 pm

New Tarajan wrote:Please, I ask to everybody not part in the Council to refrain from intervention.

If you wish to say something in the Council, please, ask for it to the President, as moderator of this forum.
Thank you.

I agree with it.

I ask to all the Members to express their eventual amendment. If no amendment will be proposed until March 05, we will proceed with voting.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but voting immediately? We barely discussed anything concrete yet? And we are still sharing ideas???
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:Please, I ask to everybody not part in the Council to refrain from intervention.

Thank you.

I agree with it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but voting immediately? We barely discussed anything concrete yet? And we are still sharing ideas???

Of course we are sharing ideas. My statement was only for the case no further amendment/proposal would be expressed.
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:08 am

Great Eurussia wrote:Huh?

I would like to clarify:

All embassies (those created by diplomats from other regions, and those created by nations within the WA) would be grouped under a new WA Embassies subforum.

Nations would be able to have a new medium for RP while still allowing other regions to be active in our roleplay. This will also see an inactive subforum be used.

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:No, we should still have an External Affairs subforum for embassies with other regions, but we should also have an Embassies subforum for embassies with foreign nations within the region.

This would be confusing as diplomats from different regions would not know where to put there embassies.
Arveyres
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:08 am

Did the Council give up on this?
Arveyres
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:26 pm

I ask to all Members to express their opinions. After that, we could eventually procede with voting.
Thank you.
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top