(Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  New Tarajan on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:Your complaint is noted. Furthermore, the court will issue its findings in a memorandum soon.

OOC: lol seriously? A memorandum for a questionable investigation when no one was participating to be investigated? Where would this Court get its illegal findings? (No offense please) What would be the result? 

* face palm

OOC: The investigation started before the Program was closed. There's nothing strange. Only because a murder has been already committed, it doesn't mean the police will not investigate, don't you think so?

About the other issue: they've been recognized inside the RP long ago. They're no more under question, so it's unnecessary to bring them inside this discussion.
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 pm

New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:Your complaint is noted. Furthermore, the court will issue its findings in a memorandum soon.

OOC: lol seriously? A memorandum for a questionable investigation when no one was participating to be investigated? Where would this Court get its illegal findings? (No offense please) What would be the result? 

* face palm

OOC: The investigation started before the Program was closed. There's nothing strange. Only because a murder has been already committed, it doesn't mean the police will not investigate, don't you think so?

About the other issue: they've been recognized inside the RP long ago. They're no more under question, so it's unnecessary to bring them inside this discussion.


OOC: Please. Don't make an excuse just to save the 'flying ships' and 'elevator to space.' Since you are the one insisting that the Kyongdong Program is unrealistic when in fact it is way way realistic in our RP standards. Regardless of how long it has been neglected, if it must be scrapped due to its inconsistencies with our RP age, it must be scrapped, indefinitely.

With the issue of the Court, again, you seem to be pre-occupied by the recent events. Tell me where a court in the world has initiated an investigation of its own? Much worst an international court whose powers emanates from the very sovereign states it tries to resolve? Then comes up with a memorandum when it was perfectly obvious that none participated from the very beginning? Are we making this Court a laughing stock? (No offense)
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  New Tarajan on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:40 pm

OOC: I'm not keen on making excuses. It's not my style. I'm simply telling the truth: they were recognized long ago, and thus they've influenced the RP. We cannot simply scrap them out. And, if you were carefully reading my previous statements, I said the same thing for the Program. For me, the program is not unrealistic, and it must not be scrapped by our RP, also due to the consequences it had. But, please, don't try the tactic of: "If I cannot have mine, you'll not have yours".

And, about the other issue: this time it's you that is finding excuses, I guess. The Court is becoming a laughing stock only in your opinion, before every other State is taking it terribly seriously, as you can see. But let me explain you once again, with an example: the International Criminal Court is an international court, exactly like our CoJ. And it has begun an independent investigation over some facts which happened in the Central African Republic. Only because its powers emanates from the States, it doesn't mean the States must not be put under its jurisdiction, otherwise the Court would be simply void, together with all its previous work.
The case is extremely simple: the Court thought that the Kyongdong Program was maybe in violation of some norms; so, it decided to investigate. No more, no less than this.
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:59 pm

New Tarajan wrote:OOC: I'm not keen on making excuses. It's not my style. I'm simply telling the truth: they were recognized long ago, and thus they've influenced the RP. We cannot simply scrap them out. And, if you were carefully reading my previous statements, I said the same thing for the Program. For me, the program is not unrealistic, and it must not be scrapped by our RP, also due to the consequences it had. But, please, don't try the tactic of: "If I cannot have mine, you'll not have yours".

And, about the other issue: this time it's you that is finding excuses, I guess. The Court is becoming a laughing stock only in your opinion, before every other State is taking it terribly seriously, as you can see. But let me explain you once again, with an example: the International Criminal Court is an international court, exactly like our CoJ. And it has begun an independent investigation over some facts which happened in the Central African Republic. Only because its powers emanates from the States, it doesn't mean the States must not be put under its jurisdiction, otherwise the Court would be simply void, together with all its previous work.
The case is extremely simple: the Court thought that the Kyongdong Program was maybe in violation of some norms; so, it decided to investigate. No more, no less than this.

OOC: Again, if the 'flying ships' or 'elevator in space' are unrealistic, it will remain unrealistic. That is why Eurussia has neglected that all along. Sadly our RP moderators might have been busy not to care about it too. Anyways, we have adviced you to move it to the Future Tech News Network since there are no real life equivalent to a flying ship and an elevator to space. Thus making it unfit to our RP age which is today's age.

On the issue of the ICC, thank you for making it an example as I wish to direct you to ARTICLE 15 of the ROME STATUTE. It was explicitly detailed there how an investigation emanates and how it proceeds to the trial proper. Having said that, since our WA-CoJ are dealing with our sovereignty, our questions and requests are very simple, what law nor constitutional provision says that the Court itself may conduct an investigation???
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  Europe and Asia on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:OOC: I'm not keen on making excuses. It's not my style. I'm simply telling the truth: they were recognized long ago, and thus they've influenced the RP. We cannot simply scrap them out. And, if you were carefully reading my previous statements, I said the same thing for the Program. For me, the program is not unrealistic, and it must not be scrapped by our RP, also due to the consequences it had. But, please, don't try the tactic of: "If I cannot have mine, you'll not have yours".

And, about the other issue: this time it's you that is finding excuses, I guess. The Court is becoming a laughing stock only in your opinion, before every other State is taking it terribly seriously, as you can see. But let me explain you once again, with an example: the International Criminal Court is an international court, exactly like our CoJ. And it has begun an independent investigation over some facts which happened in the Central African Republic. Only because its powers emanates from the States, it doesn't mean the States must not be put under its jurisdiction, otherwise the Court would be simply void, together with all its previous work.
The case is extremely simple: the Court thought that the Kyongdong Program was maybe in violation of some norms; so, it decided to investigate. No more, no less than this.

OOC: Again, if the 'flying ships' or 'elevator in space' are unrealistic, it will remain unrealistic. That is why Eurussia has neglected that all along. Sadly our RP moderators might have been busy not to care about it too. Anyways, we have adviced you to move it to the Future Tech News Network since there are no real life equivalent to a flying ship and an elevator to space. Thus making it unfit to our RP age which is today's age.

On the issue of the ICC, thank you for making it an example as I wish to direct you to ARTICLE 15 of the ROME STATUTE. It was explicitly detailed there how an investigation emanates and how it proceeds to the trial proper. Having said that, since our WA-CoJ are dealing with our sovereignty, our questions and requests are very simple, what law nor constitutional provision says that the Court itself may conduct an investigation???

First, show the court some respect. We've explained why we can launch an investigation, multiple times I might add. You just refuse to recognize it. Moreover, when you make preposterous accusations that the court has no legal basis, you further delegitimize us as a whole. You did not consider it illegal when we investigated Stirva, or when we investigated Ireland. Moreover, you participated in the former. The Court will release its findings, and you will comply with the results.

Finally, before you again say "There isn't anywhere in the constitution that says they can investigate!" I will remind you, yet again, that the Court has interpreted the law to mean we can do whatever is necessary to ensure the laws are upheld.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  New Tarajan on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:57 pm

Eurussia, you're diverging the discussion, my dear. Here, we are not questioning my airships or the orbital's elevator. Don't even try such a move, because the moderators were clear: they have been approved. End of the question.
Coming back to what is the REAL issue at stake here, I repeat, it's not the realism behind the Program.
And about what you said on the Rome Statute: I studied International Law, and I know what it is about. I also read it once again right now, and I cannot understand why you mentioned it, since it explicitly does not provide for any requirements, by the Court, to start an investigation, except for the possibility there has been a crime.
But let us proceed further: the CoJ is not dealing with your sovereignty, at least not in the sense you're trying to tell us. Why? Because every action or decision taken by a State is, at least, a matter of sovereignty. Thus, the Court would be deprived of any jurisdiction if we follow your own interpretation.
You ask if there's a constitutional provision which empowers the Court to conduct investigation. Well, once again, we can say without problems that this power is implicit inside the judicial power of the Court itself. Indeed, lacking of the existence of the figure of a Prosecutor (like the abovementioned ICC), the Court of Justice shall, de facto, assume also this role. Otherwise, it would not be able to carry on anything, and this is an obvious non-sense.

I thank the Court for the last explanation. Also, I wish to ask sorry for my eventual interruptions in this discussion. Thank you.
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:00 am

Spoiler:

Europe and Asia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:OOC: I'm not keen on making excuses. It's not my style. I'm simply telling the truth: they were recognized long ago, and thus they've influenced the RP. We cannot simply scrap them out. And, if you were carefully reading my previous statements, I said the same thing for the Program. For me, the program is not unrealistic, and it must not be scrapped by our RP, also due to the consequences it had. But, please, don't try the tactic of: "If I cannot have mine, you'll not have yours".

And, about the other issue: this time it's you that is finding excuses, I guess. The Court is becoming a laughing stock only in your opinion, before every other State is taking it terribly seriously, as you can see. But let me explain you once again, with an example: the International Criminal Court is an international court, exactly like our CoJ. And it has begun an independent investigation over some facts which happened in the Central African Republic. Only because its powers emanates from the States, it doesn't mean the States must not be put under its jurisdiction, otherwise the Court would be simply void, together with all its previous work.
The case is extremely simple: the Court thought that the Kyongdong Program was maybe in violation of some norms; so, it decided to investigate. No more, no less than this.

OOC: Again, if the 'flying ships' or 'elevator in space' are unrealistic, it will remain unrealistic. That is why Eurussia has neglected that all along. Sadly our RP moderators might have been busy not to care about it too. Anyways, we have adviced you to move it to the Future Tech News Network since there are no real life equivalent to a flying ship and an elevator to space. Thus making it unfit to our RP age which is today's age.

On the issue of the ICC, thank you for making it an example as I wish to direct you to ARTICLE 15 of the ROME STATUTE. It was explicitly detailed there how an investigation emanates and how it proceeds to the trial proper. Having said that, since our WA-CoJ are dealing with our sovereignty, our questions and requests are very simple, what law nor constitutional provision says that the Court itself may conduct an investigation???

First, show the court some respect. We've explained why we can launch an investigation, multiple times I might add. You just refuse to recognize it. Moreover, when you make preposterous accusations that the court has no legal basis, you further delegitimize us as a whole. You did not consider it illegal when we investigated Stirva, or when we investigated Ireland. Moreover, you participated in the former. The Court will release its findings, and you will comply with the results.

Finally, before you again say "There isn't anywhere in the constitution that says they can investigate!" I will remind you, yet again, that the Court has interpreted the law to mean we can do whatever is necessary to ensure the laws are upheld.

Again, Eurussia has deep respects for the Court and we apologize for any misgivings from our side, if there is any. But we remind the Court that this issue has completely nothing to do with other court matters.
And since this has something to do with the Kyongdong Program which is an international undertaking between Eurussia and Dromoda and other nations aimed to develop our self defense capabilities by developing more advanced defense technology (I will never day anti-matter or dark matter or whatever since I don't know about it) above and different from our current nuclear technology, we continue to reiterate our position that it is our belief, as the premier author of the Constitution and the Judicial Protocol Act, that we reject the interpretation of the honorable tribunal that it has 'investigative powers at will,' with which we are ready to debate and refute eternally. Not to mention, that we will never enter into an undertaking which will be detrimental on our interests especially as Eurussia is the author of the Nuclear Test Ban Act and the Biological/Chemical Weapons Ban Act before the international community.
And with that, again and again, Eurussia has and will not participate in this 'questionable' issue much more recognize its outcome, whether it may be in favor or not due to grounds of baselessness and illegality. Not to mention, a probable breach on our sovereignty.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  Europe and Asia on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:13 am

Yes, your frequent and inane objections are duly noted. Again, we will remind you that it is irrelevant if you recognize it, as this investigation does not require your explicit consent. (As you'll find with all Judicial Proceedings.)

OOC: If you're just going to argue with me, leave. You're constant obstructionism is cluttering the thread.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:46 am

Europe and Asia wrote:Yes, your frequent and inane objections are duly noted. Again, we will remind you that it is irrelevant if you recognize it, as this investigation does not require your explicit consent. (As you'll find with all Judicial Proceedings.)

OOC: If you're just going to argue with me, leave. You're constant obstructionism is cluttering the thread.

With due respect to the Court, our stance is just simply the same as with the rest of other countries involved in the Kyongdong Program. Furthermore, if such is the case, we, with the rest of the international community, will be in great confusions as to where will the Court get its findings, if ever there would be. Anyways, Eurussia apologizes again to the Court for any misgivings.

OOC: Sorry about that!
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  Europe and Asia on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Sorry! Forgot to officially dismiss this!
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  Great Eurussia on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:Sorry! Forgot to officially dismiss this!

lol thanks
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  Dromoda on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:13 am

what is the Kygondon Program?

i know the Kyongdong program but can someone give me more information about this investigation in this new program. because i never heard of it.

avatar
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Posts : 783
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 21
Location : Kyongdong,Chengdao, Dromoda

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  Europe and Asia on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:11 am

Dromoda wrote:what is the Kygondon Program?

i know the Kyongdong program but can someone give me more information about this investigation in this new program. because i never heard of it.


Dromoda, be quiet and go away. You know exactly what it means. The misspelling is just a typo. And the investigation is OVER. You're just being ridiculous.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:12 am

Dromoda wrote:what is the Kygondon Program?

i know the Kyongdong program but can someone give me more information about this investigation in this new program. because i never heard of it.


lol so bad! i'll lock this thread!
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Kyongdong Program Investigation

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum