THIRD WA COUNCIL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu May 01, 2014 9:33 pm



WORLD ALLIANCE COUNCIL


The Council is the sole executive of the WA Government.
It's powers & functions are governed by the WA Constitution.

The seat of the Council is at the Palace of Nations, Moscow, Eurussia.

=====================================================================

The newly elected member states of the World Alliance Council :
>>> PRESIDENT :  State of Shirouma (WADSP)
>>> MEMBERS :  WADSP (2) , WARP (2) , IGP (1) , CDIP (1), CP (1)

Distribution of Seats 
* WADSP = ShiroumaEurussia
* WARP = New Tarajan , Fylkirate
* IGP = Arveyres
* CDIP = Ireland 
* CP = Dromoda

Elected on early May of 2014 by the World Alliance Parliament.
They have terms of office determined via confidence of current Parliament.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri May 02, 2014 10:26 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Shirouma on Sat May 03, 2014 12:45 am

As the president of the council I'd like to congratulate all of you!
avatar
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Gothenburg, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Arveyres on Sat May 03, 2014 1:03 am

Congratulations everyone! I hope for another successful term in the Council! Thank you to everyone who participated in the elections, regardless of whether you succeeded or not.
avatar
Arveyres
Potential World Power

Posts : 637
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 19
Location : Saint Paul, MN, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  New Tarajan on Sat May 03, 2014 2:12 am

Congratulations to everyone!
Together, we will do our best for the sake of the World Alliance as a whole!
avatar
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2013-06-23
Location : Rome, Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Fylkirate on Sat May 03, 2014 3:00 am

I will dedicate myself to the fullest for the greater good of the WA and it's people, applying myself to enhance co-operation and relations while keeping a neutral stance. I hope to help make WA stronger, I hope for the best of WA.
avatar
Fylkirate
Recognized State

Posts : 33
Join date : 2014-04-21

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=fylkirate

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Shirouma on Sat May 03, 2014 6:58 am

Fylkirate wrote:I will dedicate myself to the fullest for the greater good of the WA and it's people, applying myself to enhance co-operation and relations while keeping a neutral stance. I hope to help make WA stronger, I hope for the best of WA.

I hope you keep your promises my friend, also, congratulations to you especially since it's your first time in the council!
avatar
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Gothenburg, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat May 03, 2014 11:41 am

Shirouma wrote:
Fylkirate wrote:I will dedicate myself to the fullest for the greater good of the WA and it's people, applying myself to enhance co-operation and relations while keeping a neutral stance. I hope to help make WA stronger, I hope for the best of WA.

I hope you keep your promises my friend, also, congratulations to you especially since it's your first time in the council!

Indeed!
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:

WORLD ALLIANCE COUNCIL


The Council is the sole executive of the WA Government.
It's powers & functions are governed by the WA Constitution.

The seat of the Council is at the Palace of Nations, Moscow, Eurussia.

=====================================================================

The newly elected member states of the World Alliance Council :
>>> PRESIDENT :  State of Shirouma (WADSP)
>>> MEMBERS :  WADSP (2) , WARP (2) , IGP (1) , CDIP (1), CP (1)

Distribution of Seats 
* WADSP = ShiroumaEurussia
* WARP = New Tarajan , Fylkirate
* IGP = Arveyres
* CDIP = Ireland 
* CP = Dromoda

Elected on early May of 2014 by the World Alliance Parliament.
They have terms of office determined via confidence of current Parliament.

Is the Council Membership still complete?
Or needs an update from the Parties?
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:56 am

Great Eurussia


ELECTION RESULTS
+ + + + + + + + + 
Candidate Countries for SPEAKER
Kaevi - 6
Candidate Countries for COUNCIL PRESIDENT
Shirouma - 8
Texania - 4
Candidate Countries for COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP
Arveyres - 12
Ireland - 11
Fylkirate - 11
New Tarajan - 11
Eurussia - 10
Dromoda - 10
Zackalantis - 9
+ + + + + + + + +

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

With ARVEYRES and FYLKIRATE, out of the WA Council, do you think we should let ZACKALANTIS in? How about the vacancy left by Fylkirate? 
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Ireland on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:58 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia


ELECTION RESULTS
+ + + + + + + + + 
Candidate Countries for SPEAKER
Kaevi - 6
Candidate Countries for COUNCIL PRESIDENT
Shirouma - 8
Texania - 4
Candidate Countries for COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP
Arveyres - 12
Ireland - 11
Fylkirate - 11
New Tarajan - 11
Eurussia - 10
Dromoda - 10
Zackalantis - 9
+ + + + + + + + +

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

With ARVEYRES and FYLKIRATE, out of the WA Council, do you think we should let ZACKALANTIS in? How about the vacancy left by Fylkirate? 
The Court has said that the seat will not be filled until the end of the term.
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:05 am

Really? But I haven't seen any case on that? Anyways, I will formally submit for a legal interpretation. To make it into a law and be included on our archives.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:36 am

The Royalist Hibernia is now the Acting President, pending the election of a new Council.


- Secretary General
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Europe and Asia on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:11 am

Great Eurussia wrote:The Royalist Hibernia is now the Acting President, pending the election of a new Council.


- Secretary General

Still posting, but no one is listening. Since we're both here, please delete my account.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Closed!
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: THIRD WA COUNCIL

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum