(Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Ceveztria on Sun May 04, 2014 12:23 am

The new republic of Ceveztria has called out for help from the court to resolve a case against the empire of Articmainia. Even after the tyranny has been eliminated the remnants of the nation still face another problem, Articmainia. After the intervention of the NATO to free the nation one foreign had not come for any intentions of HELPING the nation, instead it came to take advantage of the situation and spread chaos and potentially conquer lands within Ceveztria. The nation of Articmainia is accused by the council of Ceveztria for bombing several major cities of Ceveztria slaughtering hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians with no official intended purpose of the butchering. As there were no defense units present in the bombarded areas at the time this is considered nothing but an act of brutality and therefore, the nation of Ceveztria has asked the W.A. to take actions against Articmainia for their crimes against human rights and still continue their invasion in Ceveztria.


Last edited by Ceveztria on Sun May 04, 2014 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Ireland on Sun May 04, 2014 12:32 am

This should be Ceveztria vs Articmania
And i am only there to help maintain order and rebuild Ceveztria
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia on Sun May 04, 2014 12:40 am

Thank you Ireland; you, however, are not pertinent to this case.

However, please change the name to Ceveztria v. Articmainia. Furthermore, the court will not hear proceedings in this case until Ceveztria appears for a trial in WA Government v. Ceveztria.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia on Fri May 09, 2014 4:22 am

The court will now hear arguments from the prosecution.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia on Fri May 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Ceveztria, this is getting irritating. If you're going to start a case, make an effort to be on top of it.

THE DEFENSE HAS UNTIL 6:00 THIS EVENING BEFORE THE CASE IS DISMISSED.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Ceveztria on Fri May 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:Ceveztria, this is getting irritating. If you're going to start a case, make an effort to be on top of it.

THE DEFENSE HAS UNTIL 6:00 THIS EVENING BEFORE THE CASE IS DISMISSED.
Well nobody is thinking about this case and nor is Articmainia expressing himself on this matter.
avatar
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia on Sat May 10, 2014 3:56 am

The Court asked for your position, not Articmainia's. As I said, you have until 6:00.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia on Sun May 11, 2014 6:35 am

This case is DISMISSED.

The Court requests that Eurussia change the title to "dismissed."
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Ceveztria on Sun May 11, 2014 8:01 am

Europe and Asia wrote:This case is DISMISSED.

The Court requests that Eurussia change the title to "dismissed."
Articmainia is aggressor and Ceveztria is victim.
avatar
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia on Sun May 11, 2014 8:18 am

Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:This case is DISMISSED.

The Court requests that Eurussia change the title to "dismissed."
Articmainia is aggressor and Ceveztria is victim.

Articmainia is not here and Ceveztria is not doing what has been asked of it.

I gave you a timeline and you ignored it. Now, you have to face the consequences.

The case is DISMISSED
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Ceveztria on Sun May 11, 2014 8:21 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:This case is DISMISSED.

The Court requests that Eurussia change the title to "dismissed."
Articmainia is aggressor and Ceveztria is victim.

Articmainia is not here and Ceveztria is not doing what has been asked of it.

I gave you a timeline and you ignored it. Now, you have to face the consequences.  

The case is DISMISSED
This is a discrimination against my sovereignty and indirect support of a nation that has breached civil rights. I was asleep during the time you sent those 2 messages as I am in a different timeline than you.
avatar
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia on Sun May 11, 2014 8:23 am

Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:This case is DISMISSED.

The Court requests that Eurussia change the title to "dismissed."
Articmainia is aggressor and Ceveztria is victim.

Articmainia is not here and Ceveztria is not doing what has been asked of it.

I gave you a timeline and you ignored it. Now, you have to face the consequences.  

The case is DISMISSED
This is a discrimination against my sovereignty and indirect support of a nation that has breached civil rights. I was asleep during the time you sent those 2 messages as I am in a different timeline than you.

I've asked multiple times for it. You've ignored my requests. You even responded to one.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Ceveztria on Sun May 11, 2014 8:26 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:This case is DISMISSED.

The Court requests that Eurussia change the title to "dismissed."
Articmainia is aggressor and Ceveztria is victim.

Articmainia is not here and Ceveztria is not doing what has been asked of it.

I gave you a timeline and you ignored it. Now, you have to face the consequences.  

The case is DISMISSED
This is a discrimination against my sovereignty and indirect support of a nation that has breached civil rights. I was asleep during the time you sent those 2 messages as I am in a different timeline than you.

I've asked multiple times for it. You've ignored my requests. You even responded to one.
This is my first court case and I do not know what you mean by 'position'.
avatar
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia on Sun May 11, 2014 8:27 am

Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:This case is DISMISSED.

The Court requests that Eurussia change the title to "dismissed."
Articmainia is aggressor and Ceveztria is victim.

Articmainia is not here and Ceveztria is not doing what has been asked of it.

I gave you a timeline and you ignored it. Now, you have to face the consequences.  

The case is DISMISSED
This is a discrimination against my sovereignty and indirect support of a nation that has breached civil rights. I was asleep during the time you sent those 2 messages as I am in a different timeline than you.

I've asked multiple times for it. You've ignored my requests. You even responded to one.
This is my first court case and I do not know what you mean by 'position'.

That isn't my problem.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Ceveztria on Sun May 11, 2014 8:29 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:This case is DISMISSED.

The Court requests that Eurussia change the title to "dismissed."
Articmainia is aggressor and Ceveztria is victim.

Articmainia is not here and Ceveztria is not doing what has been asked of it.

I gave you a timeline and you ignored it. Now, you have to face the consequences.  

The case is DISMISSED
This is a discrimination against my sovereignty and indirect support of a nation that has breached civil rights. I was asleep during the time you sent those 2 messages as I am in a different timeline than you.

I've asked multiple times for it. You've ignored my requests. You even responded to one.
This is my first court case and I do not know what you mean by 'position'.

That isn't my problem.
Is it your problem if someone says you refuse to serve your duty and should be removed from seat?
avatar
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia on Sun May 11, 2014 8:36 am

Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:This case is DISMISSED.

The Court requests that Eurussia change the title to "dismissed."
Articmainia is aggressor and Ceveztria is victim.

Articmainia is not here and Ceveztria is not doing what has been asked of it.

I gave you a timeline and you ignored it. Now, you have to face the consequences.  

The case is DISMISSED
This is a discrimination against my sovereignty and indirect support of a nation that has breached civil rights. I was asleep during the time you sent those 2 messages as I am in a different timeline than you.

I've asked multiple times for it. You've ignored my requests. You even responded to one.
This is my first court case and I do not know what you mean by 'position'.

That isn't my problem.
Is it your problem if someone says you refuse to serve your duty and should be removed from seat?

Yet I am not refusing my duty, nor should I be removed from my seat. I offered you ample time to inform the court as to your argument, and multiple times you refrained from doing so. You did not ask for clarification. You did not voice the fact that you didn't understand. More, you STILL haven't told me what your position was. You've offered nothing other than insulting and threatening me.


Furthermore, if you're going to threaten me in my courtroom with baseless accusations, you can leave. Now, if you are willing to offer your position, I may reopen the case if I deem there to be sufficient evidence.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Ceveztria on Sun May 11, 2014 8:43 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:This case is DISMISSED.

The Court requests that Eurussia change the title to "dismissed."
Articmainia is aggressor and Ceveztria is victim.

Articmainia is not here and Ceveztria is not doing what has been asked of it.

I gave you a timeline and you ignored it. Now, you have to face the consequences.  

The case is DISMISSED
This is a discrimination against my sovereignty and indirect support of a nation that has breached civil rights. I was asleep during the time you sent those 2 messages as I am in a different timeline than you.

I've asked multiple times for it. You've ignored my requests. You even responded to one.
This is my first court case and I do not know what you mean by 'position'.

That isn't my problem.
Is it your problem if someone says you refuse to serve your duty and should be removed from seat?

Yet I am not refusing my duty, nor should I be removed from my seat. I offered you ample time to inform the court as to your argument, and multiple times you refrained from doing so. You did not ask for clarification. You did not voice the fact that you didn't understand. More, you STILL haven't told me what your position was. You've offered nothing other than insulting and threatening me.


Furthermore, if you're going to threaten me in my courtroom with baseless accusations, you can leave. Now, if you are willing to offer your position, I may reopen the case if I deem there to be sufficient evidence.
I have made no threats or insults of general concept. False accusations from the chief of justice?
You are telling me that the job of the chief of justice is to stand up straight while an anymous nation bombards innocent civilians right under your nose, instead you choose to ignore it? Then the victim crawls towards you asking for justice and you deny him it? There is proof, Articmainia has made official announces of bombardments and Europe aswell but no other nation has been reported of performing bombings.
avatar
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia on Sun May 11, 2014 8:52 am

I will assume that is your argument. That said, the case is now no longer dismissed. If Articmainia doesn't come on line soon, however, I'll have to dismiss it anyway.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Ceveztria on Sun May 11, 2014 8:56 am

Europe and Asia wrote:I will assume that is your argument. That said, the case is now no longer dismissed. If Articmainia doesn't come on line soon, however, I'll have to dismiss it anyway.
He is rarely online. The whole region could begin bombing him with nuclear bombs right now and when he comes online his first news post would be that his citizens are eating McDonalds and no deaths past 2 weeks while 2 new space missiles are sent to mars.
avatar
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia on Mon May 12, 2014 3:37 am

I am putting a limit on this. If Articmainia isn't present or on NS by Wednesday, I'll be forced to dismiss the case.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Empire of Articmainia on Tue May 13, 2014 10:27 am

Look Cevetria I dont know how this argument started up but I have a life to. I took some days off from nation states and I tried to spend time with my friends and family. I did however tried to get on Friday night and Saturday Morning to roleplay but I did not have time to do so. And yesterday was Mother's Day and I Spent time with my Super Awesome Mom and if you have a problem with that then I respectfully advice you to get a life. There for now I shall get back to role playing and fight  COMMUNISM!!!!!!!!!! Smile
avatar
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 397
Join date : 2013-04-08
Age : 18
Location : New orleans USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Empire of Articmainia on Tue May 13, 2014 10:31 am

Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:This case is DISMISSED.

The Court requests that Eurussia change the title to "dismissed."
Articmainia is aggressor and Ceveztria is victim.

Articmainia is not here and Ceveztria is not doing what has been asked of it.

I gave you a timeline and you ignored it. Now, you have to face the consequences.  

The case is DISMISSED
This is a discrimination against my sovereignty and indirect support of a nation that has breached civil rights. I was asleep during the time you sent those 2 messages as I am in a different timeline than you.

I've asked multiple times for it. You've ignored my requests. You even responded to one.
This is my first court case and I do not know what you mean by 'position'.

That isn't my problem.
Is it your problem if someone says you refuse to serve your duty and should be removed from seat?

Yet I am not refusing my duty, nor should I be removed from my seat. I offered you ample time to inform the court as to your argument, and multiple times you refrained from doing so. You did not ask for clarification. You did not voice the fact that you didn't understand. More, you STILL haven't told me what your position was. You've offered nothing other than insulting and threatening me.


Furthermore, if you're going to threaten me in my courtroom with baseless accusations, you can leave. Now, if you are willing to offer your position, I may reopen the case if I deem there to be sufficient evidence.
I have made no threats or insults of general concept. False accusations from the chief of justice?
You are telling me that the job of the chief of justice is to stand up straight while an anymous nation bombards innocent civilians right under your nose, instead you choose to ignore it? Then the victim crawls towards you asking for justice and you deny him it? There is proof, Articmainia has made official announces of bombardments and Europe aswell but no other nation has been reported of performing bombings.

Bombardments What!? Seriously now Im really confused.
avatar
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 397
Join date : 2013-04-08
Age : 18
Location : New orleans USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Ceveztria on Tue May 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Empire of Articmainia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:This case is DISMISSED.

The Court requests that Eurussia change the title to "dismissed."
Articmainia is aggressor and Ceveztria is victim.

Articmainia is not here and Ceveztria is not doing what has been asked of it.

I gave you a timeline and you ignored it. Now, you have to face the consequences.  

The case is DISMISSED
This is a discrimination against my sovereignty and indirect support of a nation that has breached civil rights. I was asleep during the time you sent those 2 messages as I am in a different timeline than you.

I've asked multiple times for it. You've ignored my requests. You even responded to one.
This is my first court case and I do not know what you mean by 'position'.

That isn't my problem.
Is it your problem if someone says you refuse to serve your duty and should be removed from seat?

Yet I am not refusing my duty, nor should I be removed from my seat. I offered you ample time to inform the court as to your argument, and multiple times you refrained from doing so. You did not ask for clarification. You did not voice the fact that you didn't understand. More, you STILL haven't told me what your position was. You've offered nothing other than insulting and threatening me.


Furthermore, if you're going to threaten me in my courtroom with baseless accusations, you can leave. Now, if you are willing to offer your position, I may reopen the case if I deem there to be sufficient evidence.
I have made no threats or insults of general concept. False accusations from the chief of justice?
You are telling me that the job of the chief of justice is to stand up straight while an anymous nation bombards innocent civilians right under your nose, instead you choose to ignore it? Then the victim crawls towards you asking for justice and you deny him it? There is proof, Articmainia has made official announces of bombardments and Europe aswell but no other nation has been reported of performing bombings.

Bombardments What!? Seriously now Im really confused.
Oh please, it is clearly stated here what you did.
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t372p855-world-alliance-international-news-network#18392
avatar
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Europe and Asia on Tue May 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Empire of Articmainia wrote:Look Cevetria I dont know how this argument started up but I have a life to. I took some days off from nation states and I tried to spend time with my friends and family. I did however tried to get on Friday night and Saturday Morning to roleplay but I did not have time to do so. And yesterday was Mother's Day and I Spent time with my Super Awesome Mom and if you have a problem with that then I respectfully advice you to get a life. There for now I shall get back to role playing and fight  COMMUNISM!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Is this your arguments?
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  New-Zealand on Wed May 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Eurasia, I'm just reminding you that Cveztria is permanently on his final warning (These are the terms that were agreed upon when we dismissed his banjection and let him come back). If this gets out of hand (Like it was earlier when he began threatening the chief justice and not maintaining civility in the court) don't hesitate to simply contact Eurussia to have him removed. His residence in the WA is completely under your discretion, if you call for him gone, he is gone, no questions asked.
avatar
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Posts : 973
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : New Zealand

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Ceveztria vs Articmainia

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum