(Revoked) Ambassadors Act

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Ireland on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Authored by the Kingdom of Ireland member of the CDIP
 
Article 1: Applying for Ambassadorship

Section 1 - All persons who are applying for diplomacy must apply in the Ambassador Application form.

Section 2- An official Ambassador application must be filled out before a ruling by the Secretary General or the Parliament

Section 3- Approval will be only granted by the Secretary General


Article 2: Rights and Responsibilities

Section 1 - Ambassadors are to post where relevant all regional updates in their embassy located in the proper sub-forum

Section 2- Ambassadors encountering any issues that they may encounter must tell the Secretary General


Article 3: Removal of Ambassadorship

Section 1 - Once a ambassador is in violation of this act or a region is found to be inactive, the Secretary General must remove ambassador ship.
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Official Debate

Post  Kaevi on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:21 pm

The first official debate term has begun, with an expiration at 00:00 GMT on June 14, 2014.
Votes cast during a debate term will not be counted. The voting period will begin at 00:00 GMT on June 14, 2014 and will last three days.

A debate term may be renewed twice by one of two options: three parliament member requests along with approval from the Speaker or seven parliament member requests with approval from the President.

The Speaker reserves the right to dismiss any proposal deemed "not interesting" by the parliament by asking the parliament for a dismissal. This period may last 24 hours and if no parliament member objects, the proposal may be removed from the floor.
avatar
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Posts : 220
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Alabama, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Kaevi on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Could the author provide the application mentioned in Article 1 of Section 1?
avatar
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Posts : 220
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Alabama, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Ireland on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Nation Name (Where we can contact you):
Region:
Would you like to create a new embassy?
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Kaevi on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:40 pm

Ireland wrote:Nation Name (Where we can contact you):
Region:
Would you like to create a new embassy?

Thanks!

So is this proposal sort of a way to put the current ambassodor system into writing? Just for the sake of comparison, in what ways does this act differ fom the current way the World Alliance handles relations with other regions?
avatar
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Posts : 220
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Alabama, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Ireland on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:43 pm

Kaevi wrote:
Ireland wrote:Nation Name (Where we can contact you):
Region:
Would you like to create a new embassy?

Thanks!

So is this proposal sort of a way to put the current ambassodor system into writing? Just for the sake of comparison, in what ways does this act differ fom the current way the World Alliance handles relations with other regions?
well we dont really have an organized system for this
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Kaevi on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:55 pm

Ireland wrote:
Kaevi wrote:
Ireland wrote:Nation Name (Where we can contact you):
Region:
Would you like to create a new embassy?

Thanks!

So is this proposal sort of a way to put the current ambassodor system into writing? Just for the sake of comparison, in what ways does this act differ fom the current way the World Alliance handles relations with other regions?
well we dont really have an organized system for this

Exactly, other than the occasion to which ambassadors open an embassy within the "External Affairs"  sub-forum. So is this the same thing, just put into law?
avatar
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Posts : 220
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Alabama, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Ireland on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Kaevi wrote:
Ireland wrote:
Kaevi wrote:
Ireland wrote:Nation Name (Where we can contact you):
Region:
Would you like to create a new embassy?

Thanks!

So is this proposal sort of a way to put the current ambassodor system into writing? Just for the sake of comparison, in what ways does this act differ fom the current way the World Alliance handles relations with other regions?
well we dont really have an organized system for this

Exactly, other than the occasion to which ambassadors open an embassy within the "External Affairs"  sub-forum. So is this the same thing, just put into law?
pretty much but as you can see there is more added to it
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Europe and Asia on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:03 am

I believe Eurussia already has a puppet of sorts that he uses for ambassadorial requirements.
avatar
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Posts : 881
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 42
Location : Ann Arbor, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Ireland on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:44 am

I request that this be put on hold until activity is up or the next term of Parliament.
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Kaevi on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:47 am

Ireland wrote:I request that this be put on hold until activity is up or the next term of Parliament.

How long do you suppose the hold should last?
avatar
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Posts : 220
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Alabama, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Ireland on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:53 am

Kaevi wrote:
Ireland wrote:I request that this be put on hold until activity is up or the next term of Parliament.

How long do you suppose the hold should last?
Until the new Parliament is elected. And I will repropose it when it comes time.
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Kaevi on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:56 am

Ireland wrote:
Kaevi wrote:
Ireland wrote:I request that this be put on hold until activity is up or the next term of Parliament.

How long do you suppose the hold should last?
Until the new Parliament is elected. And I will repropose it when it comes time.

Okay, I misread your previous post. For this case, do you wish to revoke the proposal? Otherwise, it will end up getting dismissed.
avatar
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Posts : 220
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Alabama, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Ireland on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:00 am

Kaevi wrote:
Ireland wrote:
Kaevi wrote:
Ireland wrote:I request that this be put on hold until activity is up or the next term of Parliament.

How long do you suppose the hold should last?
Until the new Parliament is elected. And I will repropose it when it comes time.

Okay, I misread your previous post. For this case, do you wish to revoke the proposal? Otherwise, it will end up getting dismissed.
Yes
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Revocation

Post  Kaevi on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:17 am

The author of the proposal entitled "Ambassadors Act" has stated his wish to end the proceedings of this proposal. This proposal did not reach the voting period and stood little chance of being observed by the majority of the Third Parliament during the current low ebb in activity.

The revocation of the "Ambassadors Act" has been approved by the Speaker and all proceedings involving this proposal shall end immediately. The author may not submit this proposal again during the current parliamentary session, expiring on July 30, 2014.

The Speaker orders that this proposal be marked as "Revoked".
avatar
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Posts : 220
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Alabama, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Kaevi wrote:
The author of the proposal entitled "Ambassadors Act" has stated his wish to end the proceedings of this proposal. This proposal did not reach the voting period and stood little chance of being observed by the majority of the Third Parliament during the current low ebb in activity.

The revocation of the "Ambassadors Act" has been approved by the Speaker and all proceedings involving this proposal shall end immediately. The author may not submit this proposal again during the current parliamentary session, expiring on July 30, 2014.

The Speaker orders that this proposal be marked as "Revoked".

Ok.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Revoked) Ambassadors Act

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum