(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:41 pm



WORLD ALLIANCE SECURITY COUNCIL



The Security Council is the supranational governing institution of the World Alliance.
It is based at the World Alliance Headquarters, Moscow, Great Eurussia.

The Tenth WA Security Council is led by the Founder as the President assisted by the WA Delegate as the Vice President. The 13 Member States represents the thirteen continents of the World Alliance where each representative represents each continent, if possible, to ensure that all the affairs of the world are in the SC.

The Security Council is the supranational executive, legislative, and judicial authority over the World Alliance. Thus, all the activities of the SC are governed by this WA Basic Law and this Security Council Sub-Forum is exclusive to Security Council members only.

For non-SC members, still, you can initiate your own policy proposals and discussions, and if you wish to, seek endorsement from SC members who can present before the Security Council. Here!!!
Convened on September 2014 by the World Alliance.


Last edited by Great Eurussia on Sun May 17, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 8 times in total
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:14 am

China China wrote:China China wants to gain a seat in the Security Council.
How?

Sure. But you are new to the region and it seems you are not at peace with most nations? How can you be a responsible Council member?
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Xolox on Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:45 pm

China China wrote:

It's their fault especially Xolox fighting with me.

All of our interactions are publicly posted either in these forums or the regional chat. It is very clear who the real aggressor is.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Zanland on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Zanland would like to be the representative for Anatolia as it is the only country there.
avatar
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 85
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Appointment

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Zanland wrote:Zanland would like to be the representative for Anatolia as it is the only country there.

Welcome to the Tenth Security Council!
Member for the Anatolian Continent!

Please review the pending proposals and make yourself heard. 
Feel free to propose your own plans for the World Alliance!
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:07 pm

El Presidente Baracks Omama wants the Muchos Estados Unidos to be in Security Council to represent all the nations of peace in Magnesia. I promise to make peace with all.
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Appointment

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:El Presidente Baracks Omama wants the Muchos Estados Unidos to be in Security Council to represent all the nations of peace in Magnesia. I promise to make peace with all.

Welcome to the Tenth Security Council!
Member for the Magnesian Continent!

Please review our threads and vote.
Feel free to propose your plans for the WA!
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Kingdom of Ireland on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:51 am

Is there any way Sovereign Georgia can gain a seat?
avatar
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 387
Join date : 2014-09-06
Age : 16
Location : Georgia,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:54 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:El Presidente Baracks Omama wants the Muchos Estados Unidos to be in Security Council to represent all the nations of peace in Magnesia. I promise to make peace with all.

Welcome to the Tenth Security Council!
Member for the Magnesian Continent!

Please review our threads and vote.
Feel free to propose your plans for the WA!

Thank you! I will do good for the world allaince.
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:52 am

Sovereign Georgia wrote:Is there any way Sovereign Georgia can gain a seat?

You must be active in RP and be on the WA Map. Thank you.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Appointment

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:53 am

China China wrote:President Xi wants the People's Republic of China China to have seat for the Asia peoples and continent. China China has alliance to Xolox for peace of Asia


Welcome to the Tenth Security Council of the World Alliance.
As you promised, please promote peace in the world.

Kindly review the pending proposals in the Council and share your views.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Xolox on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:55 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
China China wrote:President Xi wants the People's Republic of China China to have seat for the Asia peoples and continent. China China has alliance to Xolox for peace of Asia


Welcome to the Tenth Security Council of the World Alliance.
As you promised, please promote peace in the world.

Kindly review the pending proposals in the Council and share your views.

He's definitely not promoting peace. Did you miss his latest news update?
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:58 am

Xolox wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
China China wrote:President Xi wants the People's Republic of China China to have seat for the Asia peoples and continent. China China has alliance to Xolox for peace of Asia


Welcome to the Tenth Security Council of the World Alliance.
As you promised, please promote peace in the world.

Kindly review the pending proposals in the Council and share your views.

He's definitely not promoting peace. Did you miss his latest news update?

Let him prove his aims for peace. I just want to be fair with him since he is very active in RP and he have been insisting to become a representative for Asia. I just hope he will become a responsible Security Council Member. We will see.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Kingdom of Ireland on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:16 am

Sovereign Georgia wrote:Is there any way Sovereign Georgia can gain a seat?
avatar
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 387
Join date : 2014-09-06
Age : 16
Location : Georgia,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  South Macwick on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:54 am

Please can I be the representative for Phoenicia on the Security Council?
avatar
South Macwick
Recognized State

Posts : 41
Join date : 2014-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Xolox on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:23 pm

South Macwick wrote:Please can I be the representative for Phoenicia on the Security Council?

Not sure if this would do anything, but Xolox supports their request to be placed on the Security Council. They have been more active on this subforum than most actual members of the SC.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Kingdom of Ireland on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:41 am

Can I get an answer to my question?
avatar
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 387
Join date : 2014-09-06
Age : 16
Location : Georgia,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:17 pm

Sovereign Georgia wrote:Can I get an answer to my question?

Only very active nations on both RP and OOC can get into the Security Council.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Kingdom of Ireland on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:57 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Sovereign Georgia wrote:Can I get an answer to my question?

Only very active nations on both RP and OOC can get into the Security Council.
Thank you for answering my question
avatar
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 387
Join date : 2014-09-06
Age : 16
Location : Georgia,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:51 am

Sovereign Georgia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Sovereign Georgia wrote:Can I get an answer to my question?

Only very active nations on both RP and OOC can get into the Security Council.
Thank you for answering my question

You're welcome. I hope you will be active more in RP to be eligible in the SC.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  DPRNK on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Emperor Kim Jong un wants his empire to be represented in the Security Council.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:40 am

North Korreaa wrote:Emperor Kim Jong un wants his empire to be represented in the Security Council.

Welcome to the Tenth Security Council!
You will become the representative for Phoenicia.


Please use your NS Flag as your Forum Picture.
Congratulations!
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Happy 2nd Birthday to the WA! :-)

Post  Great Eurussia on Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:39 pm

Happy 2nd Birthday to our WA :-)

avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  New Rhodinia on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:33 am

As he has recently recovered from his illnesses, Emperor Junius Maximus III would like to nominate New Rhodinia for a seat in representation of Arcadia.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:53 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:As he has recently recovered from his illnesses, Emperor Junius Maximus III would like to nominate New Rhodinia for a seat in representation of Arcadia.

Please continue to be active both in RP and OOC since it is a requirement for a nation to be eligible for appointment to the Security Council. We do not have elections at the moment since there are only an ample nations interest in RP and most prefer just to be whatever they are.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum