(Resolved) China China vs Xolox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Resolved) China China vs Xolox

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:32 pm

Abstain for now because of peace talks in Washington
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) China China vs Xolox

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:48 pm

China China wrote:China China vs Xolox

The People's Republic of China China requests Great EUrussia to remove Xolox to Zecurity Council because they declare war on us when we do not attack them.

This shall be known as 'China China vs Xolox'

Please note that this matter will be handled by the Tenth Security Council under its JUDICIAL AUTHORITY. Thus, at this stage, only the People's Republic of China China and the Grand Empire of Xolox may get involved in this issue.

I will inform the council if it's time to vote for verdict.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:03 pm

The SC, under its judicial authority, hereby asks the Grand Empire of Xolox to 'comment' on the complaint filed by the People's Republic of China China.

You have two (2) days to reply.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) China China vs Xolox

Post  Xolox on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:08 am

I'm here. The war was declared in light of recent Chinese warmongering. Do I need to make a separate thread to propose that the Chinese government be forcibly removed from power and exiled from the region?
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) China China vs Xolox

Post  Xolox on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:29 am

China China wrote:
Xolox wrote:I'm here. The war was declared in light of recent Chinese warmongering. Do I need to make a separate thread to propose that the Chinese government be forcibly removed from power and exiled from the region?

China China never declare war to Xolox. Never. So yoi start the war.

I didn't claim that you started the war. I started the war so that people wouldn't see your liberal use of unpunished warfare as a precedent to be used as an excuse in the future.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) China China vs Xolox

Post  Xolox on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:12 am

China China wrote:
Xolox wrote:
China China wrote:
Xolox wrote:I'm here. The war was declared in light of recent Chinese warmongering. Do I need to make a separate thread to propose that the Chinese government be forcibly removed from power and exiled from the region?

China China never declare war to Xolox. Never. So yoi start the war.

I didn't claim that you started the war. I started the war so that people wouldn't see your liberal use of unpunished warfare as a precedent to be used as an excuse in the future.


What unpunished warfare? The People's Republic of China china did not do wrong. And you say you started the war, you should be remove from Security Council because you are not for peace and you do not follow ceasefire.

The cease fire was a suggestion, not an order. I don't remember saying I'd be for peace when I joined the security council, so I don't see how that could be grounds for my dismissal.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) China China vs Xolox

Post  Kingdom of Ireland on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:56 pm

China China wrote:
Xolox wrote:
China China wrote:
Xolox wrote:
China China wrote:
Xolox wrote:I'm here. The war was declared in light of recent Chinese warmongering. Do I need to make a separate thread to propose that the Chinese government be forcibly removed from power and exiled from the region?

China China never declare war to Xolox. Never. So yoi start the war.

I didn't claim that you started the war. I started the war so that people wouldn't see your liberal use of unpunished warfare as a precedent to be used as an excuse in the future.


What unpunished warfare? The People's Republic of China china did not do wrong. And you say you started the war, you should be remove from Security Council because you are not for peace and you do not follow ceasefire.

The cease fire was a suggestion, not an order. I don't remember saying I'd be for peace when I joined the security council, so I don't see how that could be grounds for my dismissal.

Yeah but you join Security Council you commit to peace because Security Council is not for war. Correct Great EUrussia? And the ceasefire is agreement of nation states in Washington DC, your dog Emperor is part of it, why not follow agreement for peace?
Ok here is where i intervene. I am not a member of the Security Council though I have applied. First off. The Ceasefire was a suggestion by Eurussia. The Peace Summit didn't adopt it. And even if they did they cant force nations to accept it. Xolox never accepted the ceasefire so they were under no obligation to follow it. Case closed. End of story.
avatar
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 387
Join date : 2014-09-06
Age : 16
Location : Georgia,USA

Back to top Go down

WARNING!

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Spoiler:

Sovereign Georgia wrote:
China China wrote:
Xolox wrote:
China China wrote:
Xolox wrote:
China China wrote:
Xolox wrote:I'm here. The war was declared in light of recent Chinese warmongering. Do I need to make a separate thread to propose that the Chinese government be forcibly removed from power and exiled from the region?

China China never declare war to Xolox. Never. So yoi start the war.

I didn't claim that you started the war. I started the war so that people wouldn't see your liberal use of unpunished warfare as a precedent to be used as an excuse in the future.


What unpunished warfare? The People's Republic of China china did not do wrong. And you say you started the war, you should be remove from Security Council because you are not for peace and you do not follow ceasefire.

The cease fire was a suggestion, not an order. I don't remember saying I'd be for peace when I joined the security council, so I don't see how that could be grounds for my dismissal.

Yeah but you join Security Council you commit to peace because Security Council is not for war. Correct Great EUrussia? And the ceasefire is agreement of nation states in Washington DC, your dog Emperor is part of it, why not follow agreement for peace?
Ok here is where i intervene. I am not a member of the Security Council though I have applied. First off. The Ceasefire was a suggestion by Eurussia. The Peace Summit didn't adopt it. And even if they did they cant force nations to accept it. Xolox never accepted the ceasefire so they were under no obligation to follow it. Case closed. End of story.


The SC, under its judicial powers, warns the Republic of Georgia not to intervene on the on-going case as the council has a standing order for non-interruption of non-parties to the pending case. Thus, the Republic of Georgia is 'ordered' not to intervene again. Thank you.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:47 pm

The SC, through its judicial powers, have come up with a 'conclusion' following the exchange of arguments between the two parties involved. Thus, the People's Republic of China China and the Grand Empire of Xolox are asked if they have any further arguments or evidences to be presented. If there is none, after one (1) day, the SC will publish its 'conclusion' and 'recommendation' for a verdict which will put on public vote.

So ordered.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Conclusion & Recommendation

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:10 pm

The SC is pleased to announce the following:

Conclusion: The Grand Empire of Xolox, supported by its own admission, have willingly started the war against the People's Republic of China China. This is beside the fact that the latter has caused provocations that 'might' have promoted the Grand Empire of Xolox to declare a war. Nonetheless, the Grand Empire of Xolox, knows very well its primary duty under the 'Constitutional Nullification Declaration' that as member state of the Security Council, it will lead the world in maintaining peace, security, and stability. Thus, its declaration of war, being not recognized as a right of a state opposite to the right to self defense of nations recognized by law, violed the oath to the SC.

Recommendation: The People's Republic of China China's petition to remove the Grand Empire of Xolox from the Security Council has been found reasonable and based on facts as per the Conclusion aforementioned above. Thus, it is now upon the decision of the Security Council, acting under its judicial authority of the world, to remove the Grand Empire of Xolox from the Security Council.

A public vote is hereby called to order.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Eurussia abstains.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) China China vs Xolox

Post  Snarfian Federation on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Snarfia doesn't what xolox to be removed from the security council, but if it happens that xolox will be removed Snarfia calls for eviction of China China too
avatar
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Posts : 413
Join date : 2013-07-21
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away...

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) China China vs Xolox

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:49 pm

Because we are against war, we in favor.
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) China China vs Xolox

Post  Xolox on Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:31 am

Now, if I understand this correctly, the SC can't achieve 75% majority without the support of Snarfia and Eurussia ( and my own if we include the involved parties).
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) China China vs Xolox

Post  Zanland on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:12 am

We are against removing Xolox from the security council.
avatar
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 85
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) China China vs Xolox

Post  Serenarea on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:01 am

Serenarea is AGAINST removing the nation of Xolox from the Security Council.
avatar
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-09-03

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:29 pm

So far there are two (2) votes in favor and three (3) votes against and one (1) abstention. There are still need three (3) pending votes.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:47 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
So far there are two (2) votes in favor and three (3) votes against and one (1) abstention. There are still need three (3) pending votes.


The voting for verdict will be closed in one (1) day. Thus, all pending votes will be considered as abstentions.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:34 am

With 2 votes in favor and 3 votes against and 4 abstentions, the recommended verdict failed to reach the 6 required approval votes to enforce the verdict.

Hence, the case is hereby resolved.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) China China vs Xolox

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum