(ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  England and Wales on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:17 am

Azotakza wrote:I would like to call a vote: the blockade and embargo of Lockdownn.

he threatens to bomb members and declare war, with no valid reason.

if you agree please say: AYE
if you disagree please say: NAY

I would not turn allow such attacks on my own soil, let alone my allies I vote Aye
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Apepistan on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:09 am

Hungaria Nova wrote:To the great alliance of ZAR

The Kingdom of Hungaria Nova would like to join the Alliance to improve her trade and diplomatic relations with all member states.

Approved, welcome to ZAR!

Azotakza wrote:I would like to call a vote: the blockade and embargo of Lockdownn. He threatens to bomb members and declare war, with no valid reason.

Aye for embargo, nay for blockade. A blockade should be kept as a resort if they continue their threatening policies.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Azotakza on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:18 am

Please start having in mind who you want for Patrician (or if you want to run). You'll need the votes of others to have a spot, when voting nations will post their votes here of they can privately message me. Anyone who doesn't vote can not vote after the election. To be nominated you must have 1 or people supporting you. There is Only four spots, who ever gets the most support gets a spot. Everyone can support four people. But only four people.
avatar
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-01
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Apepistan on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:28 am

When does the voting start and when is the deadline?
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Hungaria Nova on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:47 am

As KHN has not been the member of ZAR when the Alliance decided to vote, we do not claim the right to vote in this question.

However, learning that the state known as Lockdownn poses international threat, we suggest you to maintain an embargo as long as it is needed. On the other hand, if Lockdownn will not come up with further threats, we see no reasons to a blockade.

If the Alliance chooses to accept our opinion, we recommend you to officially inform the government of Lockdownn about the conditions what can lead to an armed naval and air blockade - which would be supported by the Royal Novan Air Force - but also about your (and our) demands in order to the removal of the embargo on their country.
avatar
Hungaria Nova
Vassal State

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Azotakza on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:44 pm

Hungaria Nova wrote:As KHN has not been the member of ZAR when the Alliance decided to vote, we do not claim the right to vote in this question.

However, learning that the state known as Lockdownn poses international threat, we suggest you to maintain an embargo as long as it is needed. On the other hand, if Lockdownn will not come up with further threats, we see no reasons to a blockade.

If the Alliance chooses to accept our opinion, we recommend you to officially inform the government of Lockdownn about the conditions what can lead to an armed naval and air blockade - which would be supported by the Royal Novan Air Force - but also about your (and our) demands in order to the removal of the embargo on their country.

you may vote. just because you are new doesn't mean you can't vote.
avatar
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-01
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:52 pm

Azotakza wrote:The next think I would like to bring up is member recruitment.
Should we be aggressive about inviting nations or should we let others join us slowly and build from there?

For agressive inviting say: 1
For letting people join slowly say: 2


Slowly
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Azotakza wrote:I would like to call a vote: the blockade and embargo of Lockdownn.

he threatens to bomb members and declare war, with no valid reason.

if you agree please say: AYE
if you disagree please say: NAY

Embargo, AYE. Blockade, NAY.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Azotakza on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:25 am

Please note this is a discussion not a vote.

With WTU spreading lies about our members, calling us war Mongolers. I have called a dissuasion to talk about what should we do. WTU declared us a enemy as soon as they establish there Union, with out proper reason. Also with issue that they are trying to block us from trading with other non ZAR members. Scotland has been know to radically take action against something. Also WTU "trade ships" have been privateering ZAR tradeships. And they have the nerve to call us war mongolers.

There is two possible outcomes to this that I can see.
1. We do the same as they do.
2. A unionized war (we would be defensive)
avatar
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-01
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:28 am

Azotakza wrote:Please note this is a discussion not a vote.

With WTU spreading lies about our members, calling us war Mongolers. I have called a dissuasion to talk about what should we do. WTU declared us a enemy as soon as they establish there Union, with out proper reason. Also with issue that they are trying to block us from trading with other non ZAR members. Scotland has been know to radically take action against something. Also WTU "trade ships" have been privateering ZAR tradeships. And they have the nerve to call us war mongolers.

There is two possible outcomes to this that I can see.
1. We do the same as they do.
2. A unionized war (we would be defensive)

I recommend that we send war vessels with high priority trade ships to protect our cargo and ensure delivery to other nations for the time being.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  England and Wales on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:36 am

Azotakza wrote:Please note this is a discussion not a vote.

With WTU spreading lies about our members, calling us war Mongolers. I have called a dissuasion to talk about what should we do. WTU declared us a enemy as soon as they establish there Union, with out proper reason. Also with issue that they are trying to block us from trading with other non ZAR members. Scotland has been know to radically take action against something. Also WTU "trade ships" have been privateering ZAR tradeships. And they have the nerve to call us war mongolers.

There is two possible outcomes to this that I can see.
1. We do the same as they do.
2. A unionized war (we would be defensive)

This is an act of terror against a simple trade union who wishes to do nothing more than set up a safe trade rout between nations. I have already increased spending on defense of our trade ships. I will be at ZAR's side no matter the outcome
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Hungaria Nova on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:10 am

KHN's declaration about the referendum of the embargo&blockade on Lockdownn

As the Royal Novan Government stated lately, we support and recommend the idea of the EMBARGO ON LOCKDOWNN, but, on the other hand, we CAN'T ACCEPT any armed BLOCKADES against a souvereign nation.

So the official votes of the Kingdom of Hungaria Nova are the followings:

EMBARGO - AYE
BLOCKADE - NAY
avatar
Hungaria Nova
Vassal State

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Apepistan on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:01 am

We have agreed that we will create cooperative convoys and escorts to our trade ships if they are being threatened and/or raided.

Calling our organisation warmongers because we have one single rule about protecting our trade ships from attacks is an unacceptable offense against all ZAR member states. Let me quote the Republic of Scottlands response to Apepistans questions about WTU:
Republic of Scottlands wrote:
Apepistan wrote:I'm interested, but I have a couple of questions:
1.) All is free to join - So ZAR member nations can join too?
2.) Is the structure the same as ZAR, or does this union differ from it? (designated ZAR trade ports in every nation)
3.) How would the Union react against an armed conflict hindering or completely blocking one of its member states trade?
4.) Does this union have an administrative structure? Leadership? A court?

1) Yes everyone! 2) No because we are a free trade organization 3) we are only for trade not wars 4) Yes me as leader and others

With basically declaring a trade war against us and embargoing ZAR member states completely contradicts with the very statements the founder of WTU gave us.

I suggest we invite a delegation from WTU to clear this issue; until then we must protect our trade ships in dangerous international waters. If the ZAR delegation of Azotakza, would show us on a map where these attacks happened, and quote when the WTU declared war on us would help too.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Azotakza on Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:54 am

I think it was a Svaerige ship.
The ship reported a flag of the WTU being flown above it.
Svaerige has been building tensions with ZAR after the treaty we plan failed.

avatar
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-01
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Svaerige on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:04 am

what are you guys making me do now?
avatar
Svaerige
Vassal State

Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Azotakza on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:10 am

Svaerige wrote:what are you guys making me do now?

Supposedly one of your ships sunk a ZAR ship. I was told this
avatar
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-01
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Svaerige on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:21 am

Azotakza wrote:
Svaerige wrote:what are you guys making me do now?

Supposedly one of your ships sunk a ZAR ship. I was told this

Get your facts straight before blabbing nonsense. Maybe there should be some modernization for second world countries.
avatar
Svaerige
Vassal State

Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:24 am

Svaerige wrote:
Azotakza wrote:
Svaerige wrote:what are you guys making me do now?

Supposedly one of your ships sunk a ZAR ship. I was told this

Get your facts straight before blabbing nonsense. Maybe there should be some modernization for second world countries.

Sending diplomatic insults isn't going to help your case here. If you have proof to show that you were in no way involved, we will be happy to hear it. As for your insult, it really doesn't make sense in the first place. You say that we are second world countries, yet countries like Apepistan and Xolox have about 3.6 billion people combined (at 1.8 per country), and you only have 26 million people. Not only that but you have major civil unrest;

"the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned."
"kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun""

Granted our countries all have problems, but before you go around blabbing about nations being second world countries, maybe you should worry about your own nation first.

Once again, if you have proof to show that you weren't involved, I think we owe you a public apology and as for the Country in ZAR that allegedly made the false claim will be dealt with internally by the people ranked above me. If ZAR would let liars get away with picking on small nations, I would not want to be a part. So either the claim is true or it's false. If it's false then I trust in my leadership to resolve the issue.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Eurussia hopes that tensions between ZAR and WTU be resoved in the most diplomatic way possible.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Apepistan on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:Eurussia hopes that tensions between ZAR and WTU be resoved in the most diplomatic way possible.

Again, so do we all, but it seems like the WTU has a lot to answer for. We eagerly await their response on the matter.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Apepistan on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:21 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan have begun to provide her ZAR merchant fleet with armed naval escort ships; the rest of the ZAR members should begin doing so aswell, as it has been agreed upon previously.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Azotakza on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:58 pm

I've asked WTU members to come and discuss this, they have yet to.
avatar
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-01
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Hungaria Nova on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm

As the international situation escalates, it is needed once again to protect our peaceful interests around the globe, including transportations. We presume that these attacks are not the actions of a member state of any alliances or associations, but the crimes of unknown renegades.

The Kingdom of Hungaria Nova states that one of ZAR's paramount missions is to protect their commercial- and civil transports. Because of this, the Royal Novan government announces the her armed forces' protection over every ZAR ship within the range of our forces. These forces are ordered to open fire immidiately on any and every pirate ships.

The Royal Novan government requests all members to join this peacekeeping operation.
avatar
Hungaria Nova
Vassal State

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Apepistan on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan have officially asked WTU to send a delegation to a meeting with ZAR to clear the recent issues. They should contact the Head of the Court (Azotakza) to work out the details, as when and where this meeting will be held, etc.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Azotakza on Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:54 am

Another day passes with out contact from them.
avatar
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-01
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum