(WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:45 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:I propose a new act, if I can. ;)

THE ADVANCED ENERGY TRADE ACT

Amendment I: Trade throughout the World Alliance in the energy sector shall be increased by at least 25%. Thus, also efforts to the economy shall be worked on.

Amendment II: In the WEPA, each nation shall have a primary alternative energy source. [Ex. Ebsotz's Alternative Energy source is Solar Power.] If you wish, you can do some research on the internet, but do your best so that the energy source "fits" your nation.

Amendment III: If ones nations PAE (Primary Alternative Energy) is wind, off-shore wind farms shall be influenced & encouraged.

Amendment IV: If ones nations PAE is solar powered, solar-panels shall be planted in buildings of the leaders choice.

Amendment V: When ones leader is traveling to another nation's for discussion, vacation, etc., all coal and/or oil factories (or anything coal/oil powered in this case) shall be shutoff for the length of the talks.

Do you approve?

Scouting calls this proposal to the floor for debates and amendments for 3 days.


Eurussia requests for further clarification.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:51 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:I propose a new act, if I can. Wink

THE ADVANCED ENERGY TRADE ACT

Amendment I: Trade throughout the World Alliance in the energy sector shall be increased by at least 25%. Thus, also efforts to the economy shall be worked on.

Amendment II: In the WEPA, each nation shall have a primary alternative energy source. [Ex. Ebsotz's Alternative Energy source is Solar Power.] If you wish, you can do some research on the internet, but do your best so that the energy source "fits" your nation.

Amendment III: If ones nations PAE (Primary Alternative Energy) is wind, off-shore wind farms shall be influenced & encouraged.

Amendment IV: If ones nations PAE is solar powered, solar-panels shall be planted in buildings of the leaders choice.

Amendment V: When ones leader is traveling to another nation's for discussion, vacation, etc., all coal and/or oil factories (or anything coal/oil powered in this case) shall be shutoff for the length of the talks.

Do you approve?

Scouting calls this proposal to the floor for debates and amendments for 3 days.


Eurussia requests for further clarification.

Acknowledged, Ebsotz, please provide further clarification.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Apepistan on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:21 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan propose the use of Litter Traps in waterways that connect industrial channels and natural rivers.

The Litter Trap is a floating device installed at strategic locations along waterways to collect and retain floating litter, vegetation and other debris. This could greatly reduce the amount of human generated waste entering natural rivers, and therefore would greatly benefit the local environment.

In highly polluted channels the use of Litter Traps would be mandatory.
In low-medium polluted channels the use of Litter Traps would be optional.
The high-medium-low pollution of said channels would be decided by the respective authorities of WEPA members.


Info & Benefits of Litter Traps:

-Debris is directed via collection booms through a patented one way flap or gate to capture floating litter and debris.
-Cost effective and requires little maintenance
-Operates silently 24 hours a day without mechanical assistance.
-Does not impede water flow or cause upstream flooding.
-Security fittings used to reduce vandalism.
-Debris cannot be dislodged once trapped.
-Quality, durable and corrosion resistant materials used."

avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Ebsotz on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:54 pm

After several comments overviewed, this is the edited version of the act.

THE ADVANCED ENERGY TRADING ACT


Amendment I: Trade throughout the WEPA in the energy sector shall be increased by at least 25%. Thus, also efforts to the economy shall be worked on. Sectors in renewable energy also shall be worked on.

Amendment II: In the WEPA, each nation shall have a green primary alternative energy source. [Ex. Ebsotz's Green Alternative Energy source is Solar Power.] If you wish, you can do some research on the internet, but do your best so that the energy source "fits" your nation.

Amendment III: If ones nations GAE (Green Alternative Energy) is wind, off-shore wind farms shall be influenced & encouraged. (I am using this as an example.

Amendment IV: If ones nations GAE is solar powered, solar-panels shall be planted in buildings of the leaders choice.

Amendment V: If ones GAE is hydroelectrics, dams can be built regularly, but thus, not causing any havoc to the environment.

Amendment VI: When ones leader is traveling to another nation's for discussion, vacation, etc., all coal and/or oil factories (or anything coal/oil powered in this case) shall be shutoff for the length of the talks, and instead, greener energy shall take its place for the length of the talks.

Do you approve?
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Ebsotz wrote:After several comments overviewed, this is the edited version of the act.

THE ADVANCED ENERGY TRADING ACT


Amendment I: Trade throughout the WEPA in the energy sector shall be increased by at least 25%. Thus, also efforts to the economy shall be worked on. Sectors in renewable energy also shall be worked on.

Amendment II: In the WEPA, each nation shall have a green primary alternative energy source. [Ex. Ebsotz's Green Alternative Energy source is Solar Power.] If you wish, you can do some research on the internet, but do your best so that the energy source "fits" your nation.

Amendment III: If ones nations GAE (Green Alternative Energy) is wind, off-shore wind farms shall be influenced & encouraged. (I am using this as an example.

Amendment IV: If ones nations GAE is solar powered, solar-panels shall be planted in buildings of the leaders choice.

Amendment V: If ones GAE is hydroelectrics, dams can be built regularly, but thus, not causing any havoc to the environment.

Amendment VI: When ones leader is traveling to another nation's for discussion, vacation, etc., all coal and/or oil factories (or anything coal/oil powered in this case) shall be shutoff for the length of the talks, and instead, greener energy shall take its place for the length of the talks.

Do you approve?

I hereby bring the revised "Advanced Energy Trading Act" to the floor for final discussion. Open for 3 days.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Apepistan on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Ebsotz wrote:After several comments overviewed, this is the edited version of the act.

THE ADVANCED ENERGY TRADING ACT


Amendment I: Trade throughout the WEPA in the energy sector shall be increased by at least 25%. Thus, also efforts to the economy shall be worked on. Sectors in renewable energy also shall be worked on.

Amendment II: In the WEPA, each nation shall have a green primary alternative energy source. [Ex. Ebsotz's Green Alternative Energy source is Solar Power.] If you wish, you can do some research on the internet, but do your best so that the energy source "fits" your nation.

Amendment III: If ones nations GAE (Green Alternative Energy) is wind, off-shore wind farms shall be influenced & encouraged. (I am using this as an example.

Amendment IV: If ones nations GAE is solar powered, solar-panels shall be planted in buildings of the leaders choice.

Amendment V: If ones GAE is hydroelectrics, dams can be built regularly, but thus, not causing any havoc to the environment.

Amendment VI: When ones leader is traveling to another nation's for discussion, vacation, etc., all coal and/or oil factories (or anything coal/oil powered in this case) shall be shutoff for the length of the talks, and instead, greener energy shall take its place for the length of the talks.

Do you approve?

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan is still strongly against Amendment VI. Even though we support alternative energies, our coal, and even more, our oil factories are way too important for our economy, and especially for the Arms Manufacturing Industry and our Military itself. The rest of the Act, we can agree with. However, we can not accept to shut down our oil & coal industries for any length, especially now that our Arms & Weapons trade is experiencing a big boom.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Ebsotz on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:27 am

Fine, I will make an acceptation to those who have coal, oil, or gasoline that power their nations. How does that sound? Can we get a vote going on here? Razz
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:23 am

Ebsotz wrote:Fine, I will make an acceptation to those who have coal, oil, or gasoline that power their nations. How does that sound? Can we get a vote going on here? Razz

Please edit the legislation and then we will put it to a vote!
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Apepistan on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:44 pm

Ebsotz wrote:Fine, I will make an acceptation to those who have coal, oil, or gasoline that power their nations. How does that sound? Can we get a vote going on here? Razz

I can fully agree with the proposal if it is only for promotion of alternative energy instead of demotion of "traditional" energy. Therefore it you take out that part about shutting down the coal, oil and gasoline, etc, factories, I can agree with it.

Apepistans main source of energy is nuclear energy, our main alternative energy source is wind (due to the large flatlands in our country with strong winds) and water (on the mountainous areas where there are several rivers with strong currents).
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Ebsotz on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:43 am

THE ADVANCED ENERGY TRADING ACT



Amendment I: Trade throughout the WEPA in the energy sector shall be increased by at least 25%. Thus, also efforts to the economy shall be worked on. Sectors in renewable energy also shall be worked on.

Amendment II: In the WEPA, each nation shall have a green primary alternative energy source. [Ex. Ebsotz's Green Alternative Energy source is Solar Power.] If you wish, you can do some research on the internet, but do your best so that the energy source "fits" your nation.

Amendment III: If ones nations GAE (Green Alternative Energy) is wind, off-shore wind farms shall be influenced & encouraged. (I am using this as an example.

Amendment IV: If ones nations GAE is solar powered, solar-panels shall be planted in buildings of the leaders choice.

Amendment V: If ones GAE is hydroelectrics, dams can be built regularly, but thus, not causing any havoc to the environment.

Do you now approve?
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Apepistan on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:37 pm

Ebsotz wrote:
THE ADVANCED ENERGY TRADING ACT



Amendment I: Trade throughout the WEPA in the energy sector shall be increased by at least 25%. Thus, also efforts to the economy shall be worked on. Sectors in renewable energy also shall be worked on.

Amendment II: In the WEPA, each nation shall have a green primary alternative energy source. [Ex. Ebsotz's Green Alternative Energy source is Solar Power.] If you wish, you can do some research on the internet, but do your best so that the energy source "fits" your nation.

Amendment III: If ones nations GAE (Green Alternative Energy) is wind, off-shore wind farms shall be influenced & encouraged. (I am using this as an example.

Amendment IV: If ones nations GAE is solar powered, solar-panels shall be planted in buildings of the leaders choice.

Amendment V: If ones GAE is hydroelectrics, dams can be built regularly, but thus, not causing any havoc to the environment.


The Advanced Energy Trading Act shall be now put to vote as changes have been made according to the objections, and the 3 days discussion period is more than over.
This voting period will last 3 days.

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan approves this idea of green energy promotion, thus, we APPROVE.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  New Rhodinia on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:26 pm

We feel like there will eventually be additional amendments or edits to the ones here, but overall, New Rhodinia is also in favor.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Ebsotz on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:18 am

As the author of this act, I approve.

As soon this is passed, we can add a few modifications later. Does that sound good Rhodinia?
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  New Rhodinia on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:21 am

I didn't imply that changes needed to be made immediately, but there would probably need to be changes at some point in the future.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Ebsotz on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:53 am

Ah yes, that is what I meant.
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Apepistan on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Ebsotz wrote:As the author of this act, I approve.

As soon this is passed, we can add a few modifications later. Does that sound good Rhodinia?

Only council members can vote. I suggest applying for a seat once the U.S. of Scouting is back.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:37 pm

Apepistan wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:As the author of this act, I approve.

As soon this is passed, we can add a few modifications later. Does that sound good Rhodinia?

Only council members can vote. I suggest applying for a seat once the U.S. of Scouting is back.

I'm here, I'm just ignoring 90% of the WASC stuff until I'm officially granted Leave. If Ebsotz shows interest in being a Councilman, I'm willing to put it to the floor.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Ebsotz on Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:42 am

Indeed I am! Sign me up!
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:17 am

Ebsotz wrote:Indeed I am! Sign me up!

I call an vote on Ebsotz taking a council member position within WEPA.

3 days to vote.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:17 am

In Favor of Ebsotz.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

LEGISLATIVE PASSAGE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:19 am

Apepistan wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:
THE ADVANCED ENERGY TRADING ACT



Amendment I: Trade throughout the WEPA in the energy sector shall be increased by at least 25%. Thus, also efforts to the economy shall be worked on. Sectors in renewable energy also shall be worked on.

Amendment II: In the WEPA, each nation shall have a green primary alternative energy source. [Ex. Ebsotz's Green Alternative Energy source is Solar Power.] If you wish, you can do some research on the internet, but do your best so that the energy source "fits" your nation.

Amendment III: If ones nations GAE (Green Alternative Energy) is wind, off-shore wind farms shall be influenced & encouraged. (I am using this as an example.

Amendment IV: If ones nations GAE is solar powered, solar-panels shall be planted in buildings of the leaders choice.

Amendment V: If ones GAE is hydroelectrics, dams can be built regularly, but thus, not causing any havoc to the environment.


The Advanced Energy Trading Act shall be now put to vote as changes have been made according to the objections, and the 3 days discussion period is more than over.
This voting period will last 3 days.

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan approves this idea of green energy promotion, thus, we APPROVE.

With 2 votes in Favor, none against, no abstentions, this proposal has passed the Council with 100% in favor. Please present this to your Governments.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:33 am

Please note, any future legislation that passes needs to be posted in this thread by Apepistan or myself. This is to ensure that we have proper records keeping of the success of our Organization. Please do NOT post there unless you're told otherwise by myself or Apepistan.

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t812-wepa-regulations-archive#28714
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Ebsotz on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:00 am

Hurray! Very Happy
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:32 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:Indeed I am! Sign me up!

I call an vote on Ebsotz taking a council member position within WEPA.

3 days to vote.

Eurussia supports Ebsotz to the WEPA Council.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Apepistan on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:34 am

Ebsotz wrote:Indeed I am! Sign me up!

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan are in favor of Ebsotz becoming a council member.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (WEPA) WA Environmental Protection Alliance

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum