(Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  Xolox on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:11 am

• People are busy. We can't expect them to set aside work, school, or whatever else they may be doing to post on here. In my opinion, having a busy lifestyle should not prohibit one from obtaining a seat on the security council. He has always showed up in time to dismiss your accountability act claims, which means he was probably still watching the forums for activity. Sometimes there are low points in the RP, where it's hard to think of a topic to write about so there aren't many posts. I have been guilty of going a little inactive occasionally for this reason, but I always try to stay informed with the forum, anyway. I don't see why you have decided that he does not stay informed with what's going on, like you say. The reason for his generally negative votes could be that his government just wants to retain as much freedom as possible, it is not for you to decide how he should vote.
• Hmph. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this point.
•That was not my decision. I was and still am vehemently against his being on the council. I was the one trying to have him removed. Nevertheless, he was given a second chance and, to be fair, I believe North Korreaa should be provided one too.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:11 am

Xolox wrote:• People are busy. We can't expect them to set aside work, school, or whatever else they may be doing to post on here. In my opinion, having a busy lifestyle should not prohibit one from obtaining a seat on the security council. He has always showed up in time to dismiss your accountability act claims, which means he was probably still watching the forums for activity. Sometimes there are low points in the RP, where it's hard to think of a topic to write about so there aren't many posts. I have been guilty of going a little inactive occasionally for this reason, but I always try to stay informed with the forum, anyway. I don't see why you have decided that he does not stay informed with what's going on, like you say. The reason for his generally negative votes could be that his government just wants to retain as much freedom as possible, it is not for you to decide how he should vote.
• Hmph. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this point.
•That was not my decision. I was and still am vehemently against his being on the council. I was the one trying to have him removed. Nevertheless, he was given a second chance and, to be fair, I believe North Korreaa should be provided one too.

Well I suppose we've both given our thoughts and feelings on this. I believe that if you're going to make a commitment to taking an active role, whether it be a game or a job, you should follow through. Are there any other issues any other nations of WA wish t hash out or express concern before we put this to a vote?
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  DPRNK on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:05 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This resolution is not based on any current laws. 


If your proposal has no based in any current laws. Then what is it to vote? Tyranny by international community? DPRK will remain in the Security Council and any vote you do will be illegal and Nation States will see how corrupt you are.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:54 am

D.P.R.K. wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This resolution is not based on any current laws. 


If your proposal has no based in any current laws. Then what is it to vote? Tyranny by international community? DPRK will remain in the Security Council and any vote you do will be illegal and Nation States will see how corrupt you are.

Though there may not be a law regarding on how to remove a Security Council Member, other than by the Accountability Act, it does not mean that we cannot call forth a resolution doing so.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:08 am

http://m.imgur.com/lDCAgRW

Do you really want a nation in the security council who thinks he is above everyone else and threatens other nations like this?
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  Empire of Articmainia on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:44 am

I vote for DPRK to be removed from Security Council because he starts wars and his RP does not make any sense at all like this one:
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t295p615-wa-national-news-network#24833

It makes absolute no sense at all then this dude tries to start a war against my nation and Shadaloo and then when he is finally liberated he tries to create a unrealistic uprising from his own people. Example:
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p630-wa-international-news-network#24696

And like United of Scouting says DPRK is not very active at all. I know Im off time and time again due to personal life, girlfriend, school work etc). But at least most of the time I tell you guys when Im going to leave and when I may be coming back.

In all DPRK should have been kicked out weeks ago due to his inactivity, unrealistic role play, and his aggressive approach to most nations.
avatar
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 397
Join date : 2013-04-08
Age : 18
Location : New orleans USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:31 pm

Scouting motions for discussion to close and voting to begin immediately.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:04 pm

D.P.R.K. wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This resolution is not based on any current laws. 


If your proposal has no based in any current laws. Then what is it to vote? Tyranny by international community? DPRK will remain in the Security Council and any vote you do will be illegal and Nation States will see how corrupt you are.


As the President of the Security Council, Eurussia concurs with North Korreaa.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:09 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
D.P.R.K. wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This resolution is not based on any current laws. 


If your proposal has no based in any current laws. Then what is it to vote? Tyranny by international community? DPRK will remain in the Security Council and any vote you do will be illegal and Nation States will see how corrupt you are.

Though there may not be a law regarding on how to remove a Security Council Member, other than by the Accountability Act, it does not mean that we cannot call forth a resolution doing so.


On the other hand, Eurussia also believes that a simple resolution, even if it is not binding and cannot remove North Korreaa from the Security Council for any ground whatsover due to the absence of an enabling international law, will send a strong message to the North Korreaan Government that the Security Council is seriously concerned on its activities.

On the other hand, Eurussia simply suggest to Scouting to rename its proposal to the Security Council into a simple international condemnation resolution to avoid any possible legal issues and spare the integrity and credibility of the Security Council as an international neutral body representing all nations..
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:17 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
D.P.R.K. wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This resolution is not based on any current laws. 


If your proposal has no based in any current laws. Then what is it to vote? Tyranny by international community? DPRK will remain in the Security Council and any vote you do will be illegal and Nation States will see how corrupt you are.

Though there may not be a law regarding on how to remove a Security Council Member, other than by the Accountability Act, it does not mean that we cannot call forth a resolution doing so.


On the other hand, Eurussia also believes that a simple resolution, even if it is not binding and cannot remove North Korreaa from the Security Council for any ground whatsover due to the absence of an enabling international law, will send a strong message to the North Korreaan Government that the Security Council is seriously concerned on its activities.
On the other hand, Eurussia simply suggest to Scouting to rename its proposal to the Security Council into a simple international condemnation resolution to avoid any possible legal issues and spare the integrity and credibility of the Security Council as an international neutral body representing all nations..

Upon the advice from the President of the WASC, Scouting hereby POSTPONES (put on hold) the voting phase of this discussion until legislation regarding this issue is passed.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:21 pm

Eurussia commends Scouting for its swift decision and intelligent action.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:48 pm

What power does Korreaa have on the SC? He has none, his nation is conquered, his leader is in exile and his people don't want him back. Considering there is no legitimate government to be representative of the DPRK on the security council, the DPRK shouldn't be on the SC and should either step down or be voted off. There should be no legal thing about it. The Security Council should be allowed to vote members off if it is a serious enough issue. Which this is a serious enough issue and there is plenty of evidence against him.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  Empire of Articmainia on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:17 am

Hello guys I just put out proof of why he should not be on Security Council!!! Why isn't he gone.
avatar
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 397
Join date : 2013-04-08
Age : 18
Location : New orleans USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:11 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:What power does Korreaa have on the SC? He has none, his nation is conquered, his leader is in exile and his people don't want him back. Considering there is no legitimate government to be representative of the DPRK on the security council, the DPRK shouldn't be on the SC and should either step down or be voted off. There should be no legal thing about it. The Security Council should be allowed to vote members off if it is a serious enough issue. Which this is a serious enough issue and there is plenty of evidence against him.


The Security Council doesn't tolerate making actions outside the bounds of international laws. If it does, wars and armed conflict will always be a common thing in the WA.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  DPRNK on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:27 am

DPRK dismiss this
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:46 am

D.P.R.K. wrote:DPRK dismiss this

Since when did you become President of the WASC???
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  DPRNK on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:59 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
D.P.R.K. wrote:DPRK dismiss this

Since when did you become President of the WASC???

Because this is useless so this must be dismissed. Correct?
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:01 pm

D.P.R.K. wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
D.P.R.K. wrote:DPRK dismiss this

Since when did you become President of the WASC???

Because this is useless so this must be dismissed. Correct?

This isn't useless, considering the fact of your extreme inactivity and failing to vote on 6 proposals in the past month.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:24 pm

Citing inactivity, this is dismissed.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) North Korreaan Removal Petition

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum