(Resolved) Investigation of Wirbanskia & Lockdownn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Resolved) Investigation of Wirbanskia & Lockdownn

Post  Xolox on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:26 am

This is something Eurussia can do in minutes. He has the ability to see people's IP addresses. You probably could have just asked him to check it out, rather than create this.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:05 pm

Xolox wrote:This is something Eurussia can do in minutes. He has the ability to see people's IP addresses. You probably could have just asked him to check it out, rather than create this.


As the Founder, I can now CONFIRM that Lockdownn and Wirbanskia are of one person. It is in all our best interest for these two nations to refute this findings of the Founder if really untrue. Thank you.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Investigation of Wirbanskia & Lockdownn

Post  Shockwave on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:12 am

This is ridiculous, and totally unnecessary, you wanna play it that way then fine, we are brothers ON THE SAME COMPUTER. Ok. This has not been a good week for me and I'm not going to answer to this crap anymore, what would you like me to make a thread on who's who right, right now?

Complete waste of my time to "defend" what I said......
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:This is ridiculous, and totally unnecessary, you wanna play it that way then fine, we are brothers ON THE SAME COMPUTER. Ok. This has not been a good week for me and I'm not going to answer to this crap anymore, what would you like me to make a thread on who's who right, right now?

Complete waste of my time to "defend" what I said......


After thorough investigation by virtue of the request of China China, Eurussia, as the Founder, continue to insist on our findings that Wirbanskia and Lockdownn as ONE PERSON. These are supported by two grounds:

1) IP addresses of Forum posts of all the recent posts made by both the accounts confirm a single source.

2) The range of activities of both the nations on Nation States itself are remarkably and strikingly similar which matches the same range of activity on making news posts on the WA Forums.

Thus, if the excuse of being "brothers on using a single computer" will be used, it may refute the first ground but not the second ground of the findings of the Founder. This will also not likely pass the complex mechanisms used by NationStates on identifying single-users with mutiple nation accounts applying at the World Assembly which both Wirbanskia and Lockdownn are not members. Thus, raising further suspicion.

THEREFORE, the Founder does not intend to intimidate, shame, nor offend Wirbanskia or Lockdownn. But giving them or him the benefit of the doubt, the Founder hereby gives them the following options for actions.

1) CONVINCE us beyond reasonable doubt.

2) SIMPLY CHOOSE between Wirbanskia or Lockdownn as the mother nation AND/OR designate the other as a corresponding puppet nation.

Thank you. So ordered.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Investigation of Wirbanskia & Lockdownn

Post  Snarfian Federation on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:39 pm

Wirbanskia i know how you feel, me and my wife used to play Ikariam but we got kicked off because they thought we where the same person. Complete bull i know but that's how it goes, they an't just see who's online nor can't they confirm if its true, and i acctualy think Eurussia has found a perfect solution to this problem for you both.
avatar
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Posts : 413
Join date : 2013-07-21
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away...

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Investigation of Wirbanskia & Lockdownn

Post  Shockwave on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:11 am

Well then.....

As you wish, >.>

For roleplay, and roleplay only, Wirbanskia shall be mentioned as the "puppet" nation of Lockdownn, but we are not the same person. And the similar "activities" are due to the fact that me and my fellow nations within the Carbon Alliance have been discussing and are still discussing the war between us. Within our Alliance we have created a news network, so why is that an issue? We all use it, us in our alliance.

Again, since you did not respond in the telegram, am I or am I Not getting my territory? I made a claim in the map thread but no one responded.

If I have to respond to this regarding me being the same person again, I will leave.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Investigation of Wirbanskia & Lockdownn

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:21 am

Wirbanskia wrote:Well then.....

As you wish, >.>

For roleplay, and roleplay only, Wirbanskia shall be mentioned as the "puppet" nation of Lockdownn, but we are not the same person. And the similar "activities" are due to the fact that me and my fellow nations within the Carbon Alliance have been discussing and are still discussing the war between us. Within our Alliance we have created a news network, so why is that an issue? We all use it, us in our alliance.

Again, since you did not respond in the telegram, am I or am I Not getting my territory? I made a claim in the map thread but no one responded.

If I have to respond to this regarding me being the same person again, I will leave.

Eurussia already responded last night and Rejected it...
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Investigation of Wirbanskia & Lockdownn

Post  Azotakza on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:18 am

Wirbanskia wrote:Well then.....

As you wish, >.>

For roleplay, and roleplay only, Wirbanskia shall be mentioned as the "puppet" nation of Lockdownn, but we are not the same person. And the similar "activities" are due to the fact that me and my fellow nations within the Carbon Alliance have been discussing and are still discussing the war between us. Within our Alliance we have created a news network, so why is that an issue? We all use it, us in our alliance.

Again, since you did not respond in the telegram, am I or am I Not getting my territory? I made a claim in the map thread but no one responded.

If I have to respond to this regarding me being the same person again, I will leave.

Lockdownn would have to give you part of his land if you're the same person, but I also know how you feel.
I have 3 puppets
One is my friend
Two are brothers, one is active the other isn't.
So I know how you can feel when people claim you're the same person. But we will need more proof that you're two different people. If you have a phone, post from there, similar if your brother has a phone, post from there.

But! If you are the same person then two things have to happen
1. One account becomes a puppet and owns part of your others land
Or
2. Both nations shall hate eachother, and never work together, so if one gets invaded the other can not help.

Also this is a side question I was wanting to Vassalize my inactive puppet, would this be allowed? I wait so it doesn't just seem like I invited him just for more land, because 2/3 are active users. So I thought he would be too, so am I allowed to Vassalize him?
avatar
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-11-01
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Investigation of Wirbanskia & Lockdownn

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:52 am

Azotakza wrote:

Also this is a side question I was wanting to Vassalize my inactive puppet, would this be allowed? I wait so it doesn't just seem like I invited him just for more land, because 2/3 are active users. So I thought he would be too, so am I allowed to Vassalize him?


I don't know exactly what you mean by vassalize. But based on our WA experience, all nations are allowed to have or to roleplay multiple nations where they can all be represented on the WA Map.

Provided that their lands are all deducted from the lands of the original or mother nation so they can be all safe from criticisms! :-)
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Investigation of Wirbanskia & Lockdownn

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum