(Passed) Removal Petition of Zanland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Passed) Removal Petition of Zanland

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:24 am

-From the Office of the Vice-President of the World Alliance Security Council-
-To the Office of the President of the World Alliance Security Council-

President,

I am hereby officially requesting the immediate dismissal of Zanland's seat on the World Alliance Security Council, due to the violation of the verdict based on the "Scouting, Apepistan vs Serenarea, Zanland, Chivalry" Case.

The verdict, which was made on Saturday, January 31, 2015 states:

"Citing the fact that Serenarea,Zanland,and Chilvary have violated this legal obligation, the SC recommend placing these members on probation for a period of three(3) months. During this probation if any of the listed countries miss a vote(abstaining counts as a vote) they will be ejected from the Security Council."

The verdict was confirmed by the World Alliance Security Council on Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 1:15 AM, (GMT-5) by the Presiding Judge, "Empire of Russia".

The Defendant, "Zanland", is found to be in violation of the verdict as of, Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 7:13 PM, (GMT-5), which is the time that the "Anti-Marine Killing/Anti-Whaling Act" was voted on and failed to pass into legislation without the Defendant's vote.

"During this probation if any of the listed countries miss a vote(abstaining counts as a vote) they will be ejected from the Security Council." The probation period started the instant that the verdict was confirmed by the Tenth Security Council.

Best Regards,
Jeb Bush
Vice-President of the World Alliance Security Council
President of The United States of Scouting
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Removal Petition of Zanland

Post  Shockwave on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:57 am

Due to the inactivity of our fellow SC nation, I am In Favor


Last edited by Wirbanskia on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Removal Petition of Zanland

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:22 am

Wirbanskia wrote:Due to the inactivity of our fellow SC nation, I am In Favor

While we appreciate your support, this is a legal request, no vote is necessary. Zanland is in violation of the ruling made on the lawsuit as detailed above.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Removal Petition of Zanland

Post  Shockwave on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:42 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:Due to the inactivity of our fellow SC nation, I am In Favor

While we appreciate your support, this is a legal request, no vote is necessary. Zanland is in violation of the ruling made on the lawsuit as detailed above.
Sorry Embarassed
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:44 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:-From the Office of the Vice-President of the World Alliance Security Council-
-To the Office of the President of the World Alliance Security Council-

President,

I am hereby officially requesting the immediate dismissal of Zanland's seat on the World Alliance Security Council, due to the violation of the verdict based on the "Scouting, Apepistan vs Serenarea, Zanland, Chivalry" Case.

The verdict, which was made on Saturday, January 31, 2015 states:

"Citing the fact that Serenarea,Zanland,and Chilvary have violated this legal obligation, the SC recommend placing these members on probation for a period of three(3) months. During this probation if any of the listed countries miss a vote(abstaining counts as a vote) they will be ejected from the Security Council."

The verdict was confirmed by the World Alliance Security Council on Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 1:15 AM, (GMT-5) by the Presiding Judge, "Empire of Russia".

The Defendant, "Zanland", is found to be in violation of the verdict as of, Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 7:13 PM, (GMT-5), which is the time that the "Anti-Marine Killing/Anti-Whaling Act" was voted on and failed to pass into legislation without the Defendant's vote.

"During this probation if any of the listed countries miss a vote(abstaining counts as a vote) they will be ejected from the Security Council." The probation period started the instant that the verdict was confirmed by the Tenth Security Council.

Best Regards,
Jeb Bush
Vice-President of the World Alliance Security Council
President of The United States of Scouting


Motion granted. Zanland is dismissed.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Removal Petition of Zanland

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum