(ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  England and Wales on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:19 pm

The Anti-Terror Organization is an international team made up of member nations with the aim of take out terrorist groups. The organization is neutral thus the organization will not be involved in world politics unless they are seriously needed. The organization is to deal with terrorists only and will not get involved in any war, expect the war on terrorism. Conferences call be called so long as most of the organization agrees to it, along side this every member nation must have a base for the organization to operate in when in that country. Each member nation must state the team they are donating to the organization along side there specialization.
We do not have a council as all member nations are treated equity and all are aloud to vote.
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:33 pm

I will joint
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Membership

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:27 pm

Omega Atlantica wrote:The Anti-Terror Organization is an international team made up of member nations with the aim of take out terrorist groups. The organization is neutral thus the organization will not be involved in world politics unless they are seriously needed. The organization is to deal with terrorists only and will not get involved in any war, expect the war on terrorism. Conferences call be called so long as most of the organization agrees to it, along side this every member nation must have a base for the organization to operate in when in that country. Each member nation must state the team they are donating to the organization along side there specialization.
We do not have a council as all member nations are treated equity and all are aloud to vote.


Eurussia joins as member state to the ATO.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  England and Wales on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:47 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:I will joint

Welcome
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  England and Wales on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:47 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Omega Atlantica wrote:The Anti-Terror Organization is an international team made up of member nations with the aim of take out terrorist groups. The organization is neutral thus the organization will not be involved in world politics unless they are seriously needed. The organization is to deal with terrorists only and will not get involved in any war, expect the war on terrorism. Conferences call be called so long as most of the organization agrees to it, along side this every member nation must have a base for the organization to operate in when in that country. Each member nation must state the team they are donating to the organization along side there specialization.
We do not have a council as all member nations are treated equity and all are aloud to vote.


Eurussia joins as member state to the ATO.

Welcome Eurussia
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:06 pm

Omega Atlantica wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Omega Atlantica wrote:The Anti-Terror Organization is an international team made up of member nations with the aim of take out terrorist groups. The organization is neutral thus the organization will not be involved in world politics unless they are seriously needed. The organization is to deal with terrorists only and will not get involved in any war, expect the war on terrorism. Conferences call be called so long as most of the organization agrees to it, along side this every member nation must have a base for the organization to operate in when in that country. Each member nation must state the team they are donating to the organization along side there specialization.
We do not have a council as all member nations are treated equity and all are aloud to vote.


Eurussia joins as member state to the ATO.

Welcome Eurussia


Thank you! It is in your hands that will make this organization relevant for the international community. You will always speak in behalf of this organization. Good Luck!
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  England and Wales on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:44 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Omega Atlantica wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Omega Atlantica wrote:The Anti-Terror Organization is an international team made up of member nations with the aim of take out terrorist groups. The organization is neutral thus the organization will not be involved in world politics unless they are seriously needed. The organization is to deal with terrorists only and will not get involved in any war, expect the war on terrorism. Conferences call be called so long as most of the organization agrees to it, along side this every member nation must have a base for the organization to operate in when in that country. Each member nation must state the team they are donating to the organization along side there specialization.
We do not have a council as all member nations are treated equity and all are aloud to vote.


Eurussia joins as member state to the ATO.

Welcome Eurussia


Thank you! It is in your hands that will make this organization relevant for the international community. You will always speak in behalf of this organization. Good Luck!

Right I will do
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  Kingdom of Ireland on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:52 pm

I wish to join.
avatar
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 387
Join date : 2014-09-06
Age : 16
Location : Georgia,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  England and Wales on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Empire of Russia wrote:I wish to join.

More the merrier
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:12 am

Now what?
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  England and Wales on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:Now what?

I need to finish the conference. Russia seems to be terrorist threat with CAB though
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:27 am

Omega Atlantica wrote:
Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:Now what?

I need to finish the conference. Russia seems to be terrorist threat with CAB though

Yes. I have sent troops there.
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  England and Wales on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:21 pm

GENTLEMEN!
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:01 am

Yes
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  England and Wales on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:25 pm

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:42 am

What do you suggest? I'm in.
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  England and Wales on Mon May 18, 2015 1:59 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:What do you suggest? I'm in.

Well ISIS is heating up
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  Corinthos on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:44 pm

The Republic of Corinthos would like to join this organisation.
avatar
Corinthos
Powerbroker

Posts : 112
Join date : 2015-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  England and Wales on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:44 am

Corinthos wrote:The Republic of Corinthos would like to join this organisation.

Omega Atlantica will not allow Corinthos while under investigation of terrorist claims, afterwards, if innocent, you may join
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  Snarfian Federation on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:02 am

Snarfia apply's to join.
avatar
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Posts : 413
Join date : 2013-07-21
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away...

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  Corinthos on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:40 am

Omega Atlantica wrote:Omega Atlantica will not allow Corinthos while under investigation of terrorist claims, afterwards, if innocent, you may join

Thank you in advance.

avatar
Corinthos
Powerbroker

Posts : 112
Join date : 2015-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  Corinthos on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:07 pm

As the case is over, the Republic of Corinthos would like to resubmit it's application to join.
avatar
Corinthos
Powerbroker

Posts : 112
Join date : 2015-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  England and Wales on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:07 pm

You are welcomed.
avatar
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Posts : 287
Join date : 2014-11-02

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:24 pm

Pursuant to Section 2 of the "Inactive Regional Associations Act" this thread has association has been deemed inactive and is being moved to the << Bin >>

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t912-passed-inactive-regional-associations-act
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (ATO) Anti-Terror Organization

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum