Konzbator Peace Summit

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Apepistan wrote:

Lord Muhtar Tenger

Your Imperial Highnesses, Your Majesties, Your Excellencies... The negotiations between New Korreaa and President Leem, and the Coalition seem to bring no fruit.

At this point, President Leem, all your lands are occupied by your enemies. This is not a treaty any more, but an ultimatum. You refused to accept defeat when you could still work out a deal for your people, and now it's too late.


No. Not a single inch of my land will be given to imperialist. None. If I cannot receive a justice here I know the court will give and provide it for my people. Do not act as if Korreans will welcome imperialists in our lands. We are tired of the authoritarianism of old dictator Kim Jong un which you refused to give back to us to be put into trial. We receive no justice. Now you created lots of stories to justify your invasion of New Korrea and now demand us to divide our lands to suit your appetite. NO. Korreans will continue to fight for what is right and you will regret that you have barked on the wrong tree. Do not give us ultimatum as if we are the ones who did wrong here. No. But I will still welcome any proposal that is acceptable to us but you can never force us to give up our lands and even our WASC seat. No.

*Jesocasha turns towards Leem* Listen you insect, whether you like it or not your lands have been conquered so either accept the deal to keep some of your land or don't accept it and you keep nothing. You must face the fact that you've been defeated.


Your just a little plaything to this imperialists right? You follow what they want? Why act as if you are the great grand superpower. Why such so disrespectful to even call me an insect? How pathetic are you, esteemed leader?
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Shockwave on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:56 am

Plaything? Uh no, I followed my allies into this war on my own terms, and my own choices. Unfortunately you cannot accept that you have lost so now you're resorting to derailing the actual conversation.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:58 am

Wirbanskia wrote:Plaything? Uh no, I followed my allies into this war on my own terms, and my own choices. Unfortunately you cannot accept that you have lost so now you're resorting to derailing the actual conversation.  

Hey stop right there. Excuse me? Derailing? You mean our nation devastated by your imperialistic wars? Our people massacred and killed by imperialists attacks? We are the one derailing the conversation? We just want peace but you can never give that to us.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Shockwave on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:01 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:Plaything? Uh no, I followed my allies into this war on my own terms, and my own choices. Unfortunately you cannot accept that you have lost so now you're resorting to derailing the actual conversation.  

Hey stop right there. Excuse me? Derailing? You mean our nation devastated by your imperialistic wars? Our people massacred and killed by imperialists attacks? We are the one derailing the conversation? We just want peace but you can never give that to us.
If you had wanted peace you would have kept your mouth shut right after the 1st liberation, So I must ask, why are not recognizing defeat when you have been?
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:03 am

GOD DAMN IT PRESIDENT LEEM!!!

Show us the f***ing evidence that our forces "massacred" as you say, your citizens. Show us the god damn evidence right this f***ing instance. I am tired of listening to you and quite frankly you do look like a bug, a cockroach to be exact. Now either sign the treaty or remain here in Apepistan until you die of old age. Artite will not attend this summit anymore, I have tried to keep my patience with this pathetic heretic and now I have lost it. President Leem, I hope you have a safe travel home...watch the skies.

*Emperor George exited the room he was immediately flanked by Imperial Guardsmen their eyes glaring towards President Leem, hatred burned behind their gas masks. The day would come when a great Inquisition was called upon and all true Artitians would take up arms and cleanse the world of all heretics*
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:07 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:Plaything? Uh no, I followed my allies into this war on my own terms, and my own choices. Unfortunately you cannot accept that you have lost so now you're resorting to derailing the actual conversation.  

Hey stop right there. Excuse me? Derailing? You mean our nation devastated by your imperialistic wars? Our people massacred and killed by imperialists attacks? We are the one derailing the conversation? We just want peace but you can never give that to us.
If you had wanted peace you would have kept your mouth shut right after the 1st liberation, So I must ask, why are not recognizing defeat when you have been?

We are not defeated because we are still fighting for justice that we deserve.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:09 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:GOD DAMN IT PRESIDENT LEEM!!!

Show us the f***ing evidence that our forces "massacred" as you say, your citizens. Show us the god damn evidence right this f***ing instance. I am tired of listening to you and quite frankly you do look like a bug, a cockroach to be exact. Now either sign the treaty or remain here in Apepistan until you die of old age. Artite will not attend this summit anymore, I have tried to keep my patience with this pathetic heretic and now I have lost it. President Leem, I hope you have a safe travel home...watch the skies.

*Emperor George exited the room he was immediately flanked by Imperial Guardsmen their eyes glaring towards President Leem, hatred burned behind their gas masks. The day would come when a great Inquisition was called upon and all true Artitians would take up arms and cleanse the world of all heretics.


Then leave, that is what you are good at. Leaving summits peace talks because you continue to fail to force yourselves to others.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Shockwave on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:15 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:Plaything? Uh no, I followed my allies into this war on my own terms, and my own choices. Unfortunately you cannot accept that you have lost so now you're resorting to derailing the actual conversation.  

Hey stop right there. Excuse me? Derailing? You mean our nation devastated by your imperialistic wars? Our people massacred and killed by imperialists attacks? We are the one derailing the conversation? We just want peace but you can never give that to us.
If you had wanted peace you would have kept your mouth shut right after the 1st liberation, So I must ask, why are not recognizing defeat when you have been?

We are not defeated because we are still fighting for justice that we deserve.
Please get this through your very very thin skull, you have lost, you have been defeated, there is no one that is fighting for your so called justice because anyone who was has been put down, now either accept the fact that you have lost or keep living in denial for the rest of your miserable life.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:17 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:Plaything? Uh no, I followed my allies into this war on my own terms, and my own choices. Unfortunately you cannot accept that you have lost so now you're resorting to derailing the actual conversation.  

Hey stop right there. Excuse me? Derailing? You mean our nation devastated by your imperialistic wars? Our people massacred and killed by imperialists attacks? We are the one derailing the conversation? We just want peace but you can never give that to us.
If you had wanted peace you would have kept your mouth shut right after the 1st liberation, So I must ask, why are not recognizing defeat when you have been?

We are not defeated because we are still fighting for justice that we deserve.
Please get this through your very very thin skull, you have lost, you have been defeated, there is no one that is fighting for your so called justice because anyone who was has been put down, now either accept the fact that you have lost or keep living in denial for the rest of your miserable life.

Stop the insults. You imperialists should know that you can never just step on anyone's toes just because you think you are powerful.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:17 am

Just accept the fact and reality that you can never force us to give up our WASC seat and most especially our lands!
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Shockwave on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:20 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:Just accept the fact and reality that you can never force us to give up our WASC seat and most especially our lands!
We may not be able to force your seat, but your lands, well the're already gone. It's just a matter of you signing a peace of paper so you can keep some.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Ebsotz on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:32 am

*Nekolai walks back into the room*

"Dammit, Artite! You really think I left? I am involved, my friend. A lot. So maybe you should consider me in this summit, as I am a contributor of troops, AND I came here long before you did." *Gives a wink*
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Ebsotz on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:33 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:Just accept the fact and reality that you can never force us to give up our WASC seat and most especially our lands!
We may not be able to force your seat, but your lands, well the're already gone. It's just a matter of you signing a peace of paper so you can keep some.

"I agree with Wirbanskia here. If he is stating that he wants his lands back, he should at least end the war first, right? There is almost zero chance you will get your lands back by forcing. You need to sign something."

*Nekolai sips his coffee, waiting for a response*
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:48 am

Ebsotz wrote:*Nekolai walks back into the room*

"Dammit, Artite! You really think I left? I am involved, my friend. A lot. So maybe you should consider me in this summit, as I am a contributor of troops, AND I came here long before you did." *Gives a wink*

OOC: I have left the summit and I am going going going, GONE! Also no you didn't come here long before me, I was one of the first to post and you were the last to show up so please

STFU!!!!
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Ebsotz on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:40 am

"Awww, is that sweet of you? I thought we were doing resolutions, not starting fights."

*Nekolai locks the door*
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Zanland on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:57 am

*Petrenko looks at Nekolai*
"Nekolai I dont think this is how negotiations work comrade." (lol)
avatar
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 85
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Ebsotz on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:11 am

*Nekolai stares at Zanlands leader*

Ummm, yea, that is how you do negotiations. Peacefully. (Hopefully) No arguments. Anyway, I do not see a reason anyone should invade the MEU? Whats your reason?

*Nekolai awaits an answer*
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Shockwave on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:22 am

*Jesocasha turns towards Nikolai* I really do not see a reason for you to be here anyway as you have absolutely nothing to do with this summit.

An I suggest you start treating other nations in the world with respect.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Ebsotz on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:39 am

*Nekolai turns to the Wirbanskian leader*

"Well, I think you should listen to Artite & Xolox...and I have something to do with this summit, so you're 100% wrong."
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Shockwave on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:48 am

I really don't see any reason for you to be here as you joined in for Korreaa then completely turned against him and then to neutral.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Ebsotz on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 am

"Once involved: Always involved. Just remember that phrase."
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Apepistan on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:39 am


Lord Muhtar Tenger

The participants have once more, with all respect towards the exceptions, dishonored Apepistan with their behaviour. This Peace Summit is hereby closed. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan no longer welcome some of the guests to return to the nation any more, they will be informed about this privately. Now leave, and find a more suitable host for this unacceptable kind of representation you perform for your nations.


OOC: I request this thread to be closed, as it is closed ICly.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Ebsotz on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:19 am

"We apologize for our behavior. We will immediately leave. Hopefully eventually Korea will be in peace."

*Nekolai walks out of the room, with a cloud of shame over him*
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Shockwave on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:32 am

Acknowledged, I will be heading back home. *Jesocasha gets up and packs her things and then exits the room* (Carry on my Wayward Son plays as she exits)
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:22 am

Apepistan wrote:

Lord Muhtar Tenger

The participants have once more, with all respect towards the exceptions, dishonored Apepistan with their behaviour. This Peace Summit is hereby closed. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan no longer welcome some of the guests to return to the nation any more, they will be informed about this privately. Now leave, and find a more suitable host for this unacceptable kind of representation you perform for your nations.


OOC: I request this thread to be closed, as it is closed ICly.


We share the same sentiments as that of Lord Tenger. Although this negotiation has failed, we hope that all nations involved will do their best to uplift the lives of millions of civilians affected by the war of aggression. We hope that someday peace will be achieved in New Korrea for its people. Thank you.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum