Konzbator Peace Summit

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Xolox on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:30 pm

Princess Marilyn Targaryen


Those are my terms. If they will not be accepted, I have no further use in this summit and will be taking my leave. Enjoy your occupation.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  DPRNK on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:40 pm

Xolox wrote:
Princess Marilyn Targaryen


Those are my terms. If they will not be accepted, I have no further use in this summit and will be taking my leave. Enjoy your occupation.

Proof of imperialism and colonialism.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:00 pm

I appeal to the attackers of MEU, Xolox, Zanland, Chackle, Wirbanskia to stop the war and talk about peace. I have ordered my government to withdraw objection of Xolox to WASC so we can achieve peace. Let us sign a Peace treaty, I promise not to make any cases against any of you. Just leave MEU alone and allow us to live in peace.
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:14 pm

President Leem, please...either way if you return to your country or not it will still be under the control of our forces. You do not understand how this works, we have your country conquered. You did not fight with your self defense force like you said you would. You published false information depicting graphic images of civilians in mass graves and being executed at point blank range. You are in no position to say no, and the process for your court proceedings is taking so long that we may never get a verdict. We are not scared to accept arbitration, we just don't care. Why is that you are ignoring the case put forth by Xolox against you? Are you scared?
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:29 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:I appeal to the attackers of MEU, Xolox, Zanland, Chackle, Wirbanskia to stop the war and talk about peace. I have ordered my government to withdraw objection of Xolox to WASC so we can achieve peace. Let us sign a Peace treaty, I promise not to make any cases against any of you. Just leave MEU alone and allow us to live in peace.

Our government seconds the motion of the MEU. We see no apparent and justifiable reasons for continued aggression against MEU and we do hope both sides will be able to settle differences within this hall to avoid any form of embarrassment on each other if nothing is achieved here and continued tensions would still transpire outside the summit.

We do also hope that tensions will also be resolved in the case of New Korrea. We call on both sides to calm down and hopefully negotiate peacefully to reach a compromise. And since we are in deep and grave disappointment on the flow of these negotiations, we will be pleased if both sides would consider our suggestions below:
New Korrea - Artite, Xolox, Wirbanskia, Zanland, Chackle

* Both sides will commit no more aggression against each other except on self defense
* Both sides will exercise self-restraint by avoiding to issue any statements of hatred
* NK commits not to object to Artite and Xolox's current bid to join WASC
* Artite, Xolox, Wirbanskia, Zanland, Chackle commits to aid NK in rebuilding affected areas
* Both sides commit to withdraw any pending cases and commits not to file any cases against each other regarding the most recent tensions

Or if territory is an issue...
* NK will allow Artite to retain control over Principality of Korrea-Artite for fifty years (equivalent to 1 month RL)
* Artite commits to pay NK 50% of the total income every year of Principality of Korrea-Artite for fifty years (equivalent to 1 month RL)
* NK will allow Xolox to retain control over a certain portion of NK for fifty years (equivalent to 1 month RL)
* Xolox commits to pay NK 50% of the total income every year of the concerned portion of NK for fifty years (equivalent to 1 month RL)

Or if WASC is an issue...
* NK and Wirbanskia will give up WASC seats and everyone commits not to join the WASC anytime in the future unless otherwise modified and mutually agreed in the future


MEU - Xolox, Wirbanskia, Zanland, Chackle

* Both sides will commit no more aggression against each other except on self defense
* Both sides will exercise self-restraint by avoiding to issue any statements of hatred
* MEU commits not to object to Xolox's current bid to join the WASC
* Xolox, Wirbanskia, Zanland, Chackle commits to aid MEU in rebuilding affected areas
* Both sides commit to withdraw any pending cases and commits not to file any cases against each other regarding the most recent tensions


We wish to hear your views.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:36 pm

Why would the Empire give up land that our soldiers died trying to get just so we can retain the Principality of Korreaa-Artite? No I agree with Xolox's treaty and his treaty alone. New Korrea has the option to either take it or leave it. His choice, otherwise this war will go on for ever and even though I know and my allies know we are the victors and he is the whipped child who lost his pacifier.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:00 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Why would the Empire give up land that our soldiers died trying to get just so we can retain the Principality of Korreaa-Artite? No I agree with Xolox's treaty and his treaty alone. New Korrea has the option to either take it or leave it. His choice, otherwise this war will go on for ever and even though I know and my allies know we are the victors and he is the whipped child who lost his pacifier.

We do not mean in anyway to defend New Korrea but we are here to make both sides meet half way. Let us admit the reality that unless New Korrea recognizes your illegal occupation on his own lands, that is the only way you can legally, without any dispute, to exercise sovereignty over those lands you say, you 'conquered' with the blood of your soldiers. And since New Korrea continue to insist on not giving up those lands, his country retains all the rights and sovereignty over those lands.

We do not condone expansionism in today's modern world and we hope that the people of Artite will not be ashamed if they continue to insist on exercising controls over the lands that they themselves know are not theirs. Artite may exercise de facto control over those lands but that will haunt your country forever and tensions will never cease to exist. As we have stated to you before, we fear of these cases whether you care or not as any verdict of it will be a shame to our friends in Artite, whether they accept it or not.

Your Majesty, pardon me and with all due respect, seeing on how Artite is insisting to retain controls over the lands of New Korrea, we are inclined to believe what New Korrea has been saying to us from the beginning. And that is Artite could just be using its anger towards the leadership of New Korrea to invade the country and get those lands. If that is not true, than what is Your Majesty?
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:45 pm

The only difference between Eurussia and Artite my friend is I take land with the end of a gun you take land with the end of a pen. Our ways of obtaining land are quite different. I am an Empire, I am Imperialistic, it is in the name to try and deny it would be foolish. Why does New Korrea claim that my land is illegal when he freely gives away land to Eurussia, Snarfia, and Russia? He forsakes the sovereignty of his people in those three territories, yet he makes claims that Artite is illegal occupying his land. If you can explain to me how this is I would be able to sleep better at night.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Ebsotz on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:49 pm

Ebsotz approves of the MEU Treaty. We want the MEU in peace, but we will not deploy anymore troops.
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:20 am

I wish that Emperor Nikolai would see to reason and just leave this summit. It does not pertain to him. he butted his nose into something that is not his businesses any more. He pulled out the moment the tip of his nose was sliced off. I ask that Emperor Nekolai leaves now. Your pointless statements and rather abrupt actions and reactions are only making matters worse.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Zanland on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:35 am

Leem you are not in a position to make demands. I suggest you accept this treaty for we could just destroy your nation altogether.
avatar
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 85
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:37 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:The only difference between Eurussia and Artite my friend is I take land with the end of a gun you take land with the end of a pen. Our ways of obtaining land are quite different. I am an Empire, I am Imperialistic, it is in the name to try and deny it would be foolish. Why does New Korrea claim that my land is illegal when he freely gives away land to Eurussia, Snarfia, and Russia? He forsakes the sovereignty of his people in those three territories, yet he makes claims that Artite is illegal occupying his land. If you can explain to me how this is I would be able to sleep better at night.


Your Majesty, we wish to clarify your statement that we do not take lands or territories from other nations or much more make such a tenet of our government policies since we are in the modern world already with all due respect Your Majesty. Obtaining a land from another nation rarely happens and it is always in a case to case basis, but we are pleased on your notion that Artite really intends to take away lands from other countries by force while if Eurussia will have its way, through diplomacy, or in your own words, by gun and by pen.

But in for your enlightenment Your Majesty, as we have stated, we are already in the modern world and we are not in the ages of colonialism or imperialism. Although let us admit that colonialism and imperialism could still exist but in its most subtle and different form possibly. But the thing is, world peace and our current world order is now dictated by the use of the 'pen.' We have an international system built by the common will of nations with the use of the 'pen.' Our nations peacefully co-exist because of the power of that 'pen.' Alliances are built to last by the same 'pen.' And governments exist because of that 'pen.' We maintain order and peace within our borders by the use of that 'pen.' In short Your Majesty, whether we accept it or not, the age of intimidation, coercion, invasion, aggression, in the most literal way, are over, the use of the 'gun' has its limits since every nation's resources are limited. But the contribution to the society with the use of the 'pen' is limitless. Will Artite be able to set its eyes on New Korrea if it weren't been able to settle its dispute with China China with the use of the pen? Do you think Your Majesty, if Artite wanted to live in the age of imperialism and colonialism we assume it wanted to, will it be able to make itself stronger or even grow prosperous and powerful if it is always embattled and raged by its enemies and neighbors all because everyone wants to use the 'gun?'

And for the sake of argument Your Majesty, let us discuss the issue of New Korrea giving its lands to Eurussia, Snarfia, and Russia. The Republic of New Korrea has its own system of government and it has all the rights to exercise that at will. If it wishes to relinquish its lands to other countries, we do not have a say on it. If the receiving country is willing to accept that offer of land, then that country will take the risk. Remember Your Majesty, New Korrea is a democratic country, its National Assembly (based on the news) allowed such offer to take place and assuming that so, it is already acceptable to the people affected. Thus, it is then for Eurussia, Snarfia, and Russia to manage the local population and give them the options and for Eurussia, we gave them the option to either become our citizens or remain as Korreans. And after all these, Eurussia, Snarfia, and Russia were able to peacefully and proudly govern their new lands with their new peoples without any troubles. All because we everything went with the use of the 'pen' or to make it simple, is through diplomacy.

And these are in contrast with what you did with New Korrea Your Majesty, with all due respect. It started with the Articmainian-Korrean War, you got involved. Remember, it is still a war and you were able to govern a piece of land because you were one of the liberators. But when negotiations happened for the post-war arrangements, you refused to give up the lands which in the first place was never been yours, technically. The problem all started there, Your Majesty. You may have exercised a de facto control over that unrecognized principality you created, but the de jure sovereignty was never been of Artite but still that of New Korrea in the very first place. Your Majesty, the fate of your nation may be all in your hands, but have you every thought of your citizens on what will they think of their great leader? Do you want your people to remember yourself Your Majesty the one who is so proud to expand his empires in this modern world but haunted with international cases? Do you think your citizens way back in Artite will be proud? Much more the local citizens inside the principality you are claiming to be yours? Do you wish your people Your Majesty for your people to remember their great leader of bringing their nation to shame not just because of its waging war policy but rather being declared as a country that steals another country's territory? Please remember Your Majesty, we are in the modern world now. We are all governed by international laws made by the 'pen' and never by the gun.

We are saying these Your Majesty not just for your enlightenment, but for the enlightenment as well of our colleagues here in this negotiations. We are too blinded by our emotions and pride that we are looking at these problems shortsightedly causing us not to come up with any reasonable and agreeable compromise. Your Excellencies and Your Majesties, we need to reflect with ourselves. We are not talking about here who is wrong or bad but we are working towards to forgetting the past with all faces held up high and with no pride being affected as we need to go back to our nations and show our people if we did what is right and corrected what was wrong. 

We all know who did the wrong things here and we all know who were the victims here. If Your Majesties and Your Excellencies are too busy to save your faces just to keep your pride for your nations to seek, think of your people. Think of your nation. If you do not care about the long term implications of all these, Eurussia does. We may leave this summit at will but the problems will remain and these unnecessary tensions will definitely happen again wasting our money aiding thousands, if not, millions of innocent civilians affected by each other's posturing on who wants to be seen as the one who is strong against the others. Eurussia cares about your peoples. Eurussia cares about the future of our world and your nations. We do not want Artitians in Eurussia to be bullied being called as warmongers. We do not want Korreans in Eurussia to be bullied being called as cowards. We do not want Loxans in Eurussia to be bullied as destroyers of peace. We do not want MEU citizens in Eurussia to be bullied as weak. We do not want Wirbanskians in Eurussia to be bullied as imperialist pets. We do not want Zanlandians in Eurussia to be bullied as puppets of imperialists. Nor we do not want Chackleans in Eurussia to be bullied as opportunistic. And Eurussia most certainly doesn't wish to see any of our friend nations to receive any kinds of humiliating and shameful verdict from any of the pending cases before the Security Council, whatever they maybe, as your nations will be bound to carry it forever, whether you like it or not.

It is very hard for Eurussia to see its friends fighting for nothing. But we are already on this tipping point of these unnecessary armed conflicts. We are helping everyone to leave this summit without carrying any more problems for the future and with all heads held up high to proudly tell your citizens that your countries are back in true and real peace.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Shockwave on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:17 am

*Jesocasha stands up* No, absolutely not, we will not give up our seat on the SC that we worked hard to achieve, we will not give up the lands that we obtained rightfully, and we will not agree to your treaty. *pounds fist*

We agree M.E.U, you were never supposed to be in this conflict, we will start a treaty very soon concerning you and your people.

Now, *Jesocasha straightens herself up* I will agree to Xolox's treaty and only Xolox's treaty. President Leem, If you do not agree to this treaty then I find no more use for this summit.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Zanland on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:27 am

I concur with Wirbanskia, I support Xolox's treaty.
avatar
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Posts : 85
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:30 am

Wirbanskia wrote:*Jesocasha stands up* No, absolutely not, we will not give up our seat on the SC that we worked hard to achieve, we will not give up the lands that we obtained rightfully, and we will not agree to your treaty. *pounds fist*

We agree M.E.U, you were never supposed to be in this conflict, we will start a treaty very soon concerning you and your people.

Now, *Jesocasha straightens herself up* I will agree to Xolox's treaty and only Xolox's treaty. President Leem, If you do not agree to this treaty then I find no more use for this summit.


With all due respect Your Majesty, as you can see, you yourself doesn't even want to give up your seat to the Security Council. And we believe that with all the hardship and effort of getting the seat in the Security Council, your feelings are the same of that of President Leem if asked for their country to give up their seat. Basically, you are asking something that you yourselves cannot even accept if the tables were turned against you.

How can you all meet halfway then? With all due respect, Your Majesty.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Shockwave on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:38 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:*Jesocasha stands up* No, absolutely not, we will not give up our seat on the SC that we worked hard to achieve, we will not give up the lands that we obtained rightfully, and we will not agree to your treaty. *pounds fist*

We agree M.E.U, you were never supposed to be in this conflict, we will start a treaty very soon concerning you and your people.

Now, *Jesocasha straightens herself up* I will agree to Xolox's treaty and only Xolox's treaty. President Leem, If you do not agree to this treaty then I find no more use for this summit.


With all due respect Your Majesty, as you can see, you yourself doesn't even want to give up your seat to the Security Council. And we believe that with all the hardship and effort of getting the seat in the Security Council, your feelings are the same of that of President Leem if asked for their country to give up their seat. Basically, you are asking something that you yourselves cannot even accept if the tables were turned against you.
With all due respect, Your Majesty.
*Jesocasha Responds* Please if I may, At least I use my seat to benefit others rather then myself, I am always on top of new and/or pending proposals, I do not go days without responding to my duties on the Council. I voice my opinions on proposals on a timely matter, like I should, I am constantly assisting new members and responding to concerns on the tenth Security Council thread, Most of which New Korreaa has not attempted to address.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:48 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:*Jesocasha stands up* No, absolutely not, we will not give up our seat on the SC that we worked hard to achieve, we will not give up the lands that we obtained rightfully, and we will not agree to your treaty. *pounds fist*

We agree M.E.U, you were never supposed to be in this conflict, we will start a treaty very soon concerning you and your people.

Now, *Jesocasha straightens herself up* I will agree to Xolox's treaty and only Xolox's treaty. President Leem, If you do not agree to this treaty then I find no more use for this summit.


With all due respect Your Majesty, as you can see, you yourself doesn't even want to give up your seat to the Security Council. And we believe that with all the hardship and effort of getting the seat in the Security Council, your feelings are the same of that of President Leem if asked for their country to give up their seat. Basically, you are asking something that you yourselves cannot even accept if the tables were turned against you.
With all due respect, Your Majesty.
*Jesocasha Responds* Please if I may, At least I use my seat to benefit others rather then myself, I am always on top of new and/or pending proposals, I do not go days without responding to my duties on the Council. I voice my opinions on proposals on a timely matter, like I should, I am constantly assisting new members and responding to concerns on the tenth Security Council thread, Most of which New Korreaa has not attempted to address.

Indeed. We are a witness to the active engagements of the Wirbanskian Government on the Security Council and we commend Wirbanskia for those efforts. However, what Wirbanskia and New Korrea do while serving their seats in the SC is not the issue here but your terms and conditions that both sides aren't willing to compromise.

And that is giving up a prestigious seat in WASC, which none of you wants. And we believe that this is a deadlock in this negotiations that both sides must overcome.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Xolox on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:03 am

Princess Marilyn Targaryen


I must apologize for my abrupt departure. I only acted out of a bad temper. That is something all Loxans must work to fix. I was informed that the debate was really heating up and returned as quickly as I could. I thank all my allies for their support of my proposal and must admit my surprise at the Eurussian Ambassador.

You seem to be in a completely different mindset than what is required for the signing of this treaty. You want to punish us for being the victors of this war? We will not face any consequences, I will tell you that right now. We defeated New Korrea, this is not a stalemate. There is no backup coming for Korrea, and even if some nations decided to support him, no combination of nations could overcome the military might of the alliance my country has formed. In it are two of the top three militaries in the region. The purpose of this summit is for New Korrea to beg for his freedom, not to "negotiate." He is in no position to negotiate and none of his demands or objections will be considered or acknowledged.

You try to bring down our image by implying that we are only using this to expand or colonize and saying that it has no place in a modern world. This is not expansionism. This is a punishment meant for New Korrea. He is unable to function on the world stage and we have allowed him to continue in that state for too long. He needs permanent consequences or these constant wars will just continue to happen in the same frequency. We have seen it once. We have seen it again. Taking his seat on the WASC and his land, we think, will permanently change his attitude towards the World Alliance. And an attitude change is absolutely necessary if this region actually wants to enjoy peace at anytime.

I will stand by my treaty. I will not "meet halfway." There is absolutely no reason to. The New Korrean government has two decisions. They can remain in exile, with no power, to lament their loss of land for the foreseeable future, or they can accept the terms of this treaty and turn their country around.

(OOC: Korrea, at this point, you realistically have three choices: 1. Accept the treaty and play normally; 2. Do not accept the treaty, remain under military occupation and post pictures of more dead people indefinitely; 3. Quit the roleplay.)
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Isacia send as its delegate President-for-life Isaac Bruner

Post  Isacia on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:06 am

I regret my late arrival.

Isacia
Sovereign State

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Shockwave on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:10 am

Isacia wrote:I regret my late arrival.
(OOC,I know you're new but this summit is for nations involved with the current conflict in which you are not, thank you)
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Apepistan on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:39 am


Lord Muhtar Tenger

Your Imperial Highnesses, Your Majesties, Your Excellencies... The negotiations between New Korreaa and President Leem, and the Coalition seem to bring no fruit.

At this point, President Leem, all your lands are occupied by your enemies. This is not a treaty any more, but an ultimatum. You refused to accept defeat when you could still work out a deal for your people, and now it's too late.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Ebsotz on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:25 am

*Nekolai stands up*

"It is finished. Peace has been "inefficient" in these talks."

*Nekolai walks out the room*
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:22 am

Thank God he is gone. I agree with Xolox, I will stand firmly with his treaty and nothing else. Artite and her people are willing to be seen as what ever the nations of the World Alliance wish and how to see them. It will not affect their mind set of a unified movement. The enemy is defeated. The war is almost over, and all we need now is to hear President Leem's response. The fate of his country rests on his shoulders now. Also, all due respect ambassador, but Artite is an Empire....Imperialistic is in the job description.

*Emperor George sat back and puffed on his cigar, Princess Marilyn had a point and instead of saying something that may harm the outcome he would remain silent until New Korrea responsed (which would be in about two or three days time)*
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:44 am

Apepistan wrote:

Lord Muhtar Tenger

Your Imperial Highnesses, Your Majesties, Your Excellencies... The negotiations between New Korreaa and President Leem, and the Coalition seem to bring no fruit.

At this point, President Leem, all your lands are occupied by your enemies. This is not a treaty any more, but an ultimatum. You refused to accept defeat when you could still work out a deal for your people, and now it's too late.


No. Not a single inch of my land will be given to imperialist. None. If I cannot receive a justice here I know the court will give and provide it for my people. Do not act as if Korreans will welcome imperialists in our lands. We are tired of the authoritarianism of old dictator Kim Jong un which you refused to give back to us to be put into trial. We receive no justice. Now you created lots of stories to justify your invasion of New Korrea and now demand us to divide our lands to suit your appetite. NO. Korreans will continue to fight for what is right and you will regret that you have barked on the wrong tree. Do not give us ultimatum as if we are the ones who did wrong here. No. But I will still welcome any proposal that is acceptable to us but you can never force us to give up our lands and even our WASC seat. No.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Shockwave on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:50 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Apepistan wrote:

Lord Muhtar Tenger

Your Imperial Highnesses, Your Majesties, Your Excellencies... The negotiations between New Korreaa and President Leem, and the Coalition seem to bring no fruit.

At this point, President Leem, all your lands are occupied by your enemies. This is not a treaty any more, but an ultimatum. You refused to accept defeat when you could still work out a deal for your people, and now it's too late.


No. Not a single inch of my land will be given to imperialist. None. If I cannot receive a justice here I know the court will give and provide it for my people. Do not act as if Korreans will welcome imperialists in our lands. We are tired of the authoritarianism of old dictator Kim Jong un which you refused to give back to us to be put into trial. We receive no justice. Now you created lots of stories to justify your invasion of New Korrea and now demand us to divide our lands to suit your appetite. NO. Korreans will continue to fight for what is right and you will regret that you have barked on the wrong tree. Do not give us ultimatum as if we are the ones who did wrong here. No. But I will still welcome any proposal that is acceptable to us but you can never force us to give up our lands and even our WASC seat. No.

*Jesocasha turns towards Leem* Listen you insect, whether you like it or not your lands have been conquered so either accept the deal to keep some of your land or don't accept it and you keep nothing. You must face the fact that you've been defeated.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum