(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:51 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t746-dismissed-new-korrea-vs-artite#27028


For this reasons, after making so many excuses, Artite should be brought to court and taught a lesson to respect laws. He is violating my territory and should be punished. He is making so many excuses just to avoid the court and get humiliated because he know he will lose in court so he just brought his case outside and make wars with his imperialistic gang. WASC should bring Artite to a case. This is compulsory arbitration.

The request can now be voted by ALL SC Members. This request will be voted on within five (5) days.


Last edited by UnitedStatesOfScouting on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:52 am

Scouting is Against.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  Shockwave on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:53 am

Wirbanskia is Against
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:05 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t746-dismissed-new-korrea-vs-artite#27028


For this reasons, after making so many excuses, Artite should be brought to court and taught a lesson to respect laws. He is violating my territory and should be punished. He is making so many excuses just to avoid the court and get humiliated because he know he will lose in court so he just brought his case outside and make wars with his imperialistic gang. WASC should bring Artite to a case. This is compulsory arbitration.

Eurussia is in favor. We always believe that only an arbitration will serve a long-lasting and durable and peaceful resolution on the dispute between New Korrea and Artite.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  Snarfian Federation on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:32 pm

Snarfia says Favor
avatar
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Posts : 413
Join date : 2013-07-21
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away...

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:48 pm

I can not quote what I said in the previous case. I made a post with clear evidence that Korrea had no intention of complete peace through diplomacy. But I took an initiative to come to terms with Korrea to make peace. We were making progress until the I brought up the issue of Kim Jung Un which is a factor in the distrust and the tension I have with New Korrea. He refused to comment on it stating many times that was not an issue. He had the chance to just answer my questions and we could have avoided all of this chaos. I think this arbitration case is a waste of time for everyone on the Security Council. I presented evidence supporting my claims that New Korrea was not cooperative during the summit I had with him which was mediated by New Rhodinia. I know I am a very war like nation. We were bred in war, war is just as common as it is breathing. But i took the step after I consulted an ally and began to work to move forward from New Korrea and achieve peace. It does not sadden me that the summit did not go well but it does sadden me knowing that countries and their leaders who I consider respectable and honorable stand up for a spineless two timing nation. It saddens me to know that nations once close allies are now torn and fighting against each other. I have presented my case to defend myself, I have presented evidence in the other "arbitration" case that was presented by New Korrea. I have nothing more to say.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  New Rhodinia on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Seeing as how not even we could properly mediate this dispute, New Rhodinia is in favor. Someone needs to stop this bickering once and for all and I'd not like it to be either New Korrea or Artite in the form of destroying each other. Nobody is in the right here and both New Korrea and Artite should be punished in some way.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  Serenarea on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:17 am

Serenarea is in FAVOR
avatar
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  Snarfian Federation on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:22 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:Seeing as how not even we could properly mediate this dispute, New Rhodinia is in favor. Someone needs to stop this bickering once and for all and I'd not like it to be either New Korrea or Artite in the form of destroying each other. Nobody is in the right here and both New Korrea and Artite should be punished in some way.

Perfectly said.
avatar
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Posts : 413
Join date : 2013-07-21
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away...

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:Seeing as how not even we could properly mediate this dispute, New Rhodinia is in favor. Someone needs to stop this bickering once and for all and I'd not like it to be either New Korrea or Artite in the form of destroying each other. Nobody is in the right here and both New Korrea and Artite should be punished in some way.

I agree with you, I should be punished and so should New Korrea, but you all know that is not going to happen. I will be punished in some shape or form, but New Korrea will walk away free because you the Security Council don't really want to put up with the hale storm of his complaints and whining that he did nothing wrong. I admit I am in the wrong yet it is where I must be for the time being, New Korrea will never admit he is in the wrong, that he is the perfect image of a perfect nation. If I admit that I am in the wrong and can consciously admit it then does that not mean I am also in the right, perhaps over the line of wrong and right? But what about New Korrea, if he denies he is in the wrong and states that he is always right does that not mean he is completely in the wrong? I hope to hear from him soon, the war might just be over before this case ever gets through.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  Kingdom of Ireland on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:03 am

In Favor
avatar
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 387
Join date : 2014-09-06
Age : 17
Location : Georgia,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  DPRNK on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:18 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:Seeing as how not even we could properly mediate this dispute, New Rhodinia is in favor. Someone needs to stop this bickering once and for all and I'd not like it to be either New Korrea or Artite in the form of destroying each other. Nobody is in the right here and both New Korrea and Artite should be punished in some way.

I agree with you, I should be punished and so should New Korrea, but you all know that is not going to happen. I will be punished in some shape or form, but New Korrea will walk away free because you the Security Council don't really want to put up with the hale storm of his complaints and whining that he did nothing wrong. I admit I am in the wrong yet it is where I must be for the time being, New Korrea will never admit he is in the wrong, that he is the perfect image of a perfect nation. If I admit that I am in the wrong and can consciously admit it then does that not mean I am also in the right, perhaps over the line of wrong and right? But what about New Korrea, if he denies he is in the wrong and states that he is always right does that not mean he is completely in the wrong? I hope to hear from him soon, the war might just be over before this case ever gets through.

What do you want to hear from me? Doing nothing to you then invading me again and again? Is that right?
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:44 pm

I wished to talk about Kim Jung Un, but you refused. Stating he was not an issue that was up for discussion. Kim Jung Un is an issue I have with you, I DO NOT TRUST YOU WITH KIM JUNG UN, and don't even think of denying the fact that you did not say that Kim Jung Un was not an issue because I will bury you in quotes and posts that you made regarding Kim Jung Un not being an issue.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  DPRNK on Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:53 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I wished to talk about Kim Jung Un, but you refused. Stating he was not an issue that was up for discussion. Kim Jung Un is an issue I have with you, I DO NOT TRUST YOU WITH KIM JUNG UN, and don't even think of denying the fact that you did not say that Kim Jung Un was not an issue because I will bury you in quotes and posts that you made regarding Kim Jung  Un not being an issue.

If you do no trust me with kim Jong-un then is that my problem? Do you have anything to do with him in the first place? You and Xolox have been ganging up on me for so long about him. You are protecting our old dictator that must face trial in our country and give our people the justice they deserve. But you are depriving us of that. Instead of bringing Kim Jong-un to face trial you refuse to sign treaties and even forcing me to sign treaties about that but I say no. Do not use your might to take advantage of weak countries because you will never look great. That is where only you are good at. And please Artite, stop this non-sense, you are covering up your real crimes. You are refusing to leave our lands which belong to us. Whatever you say, you are part of WA and you are bound by its laws. All of these are happening because of your imperialistic attidude and arrogant actions. Instead of facing your cases your are refusing them and suddenly called to help of your allies to declare war on us to scare us? No. We will continue to fight for what is ours and the day will come you will regret what you have and what you are doing to us.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  New Rhodinia on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:47 pm

If these constant and spontaneous arguments between these two don't convince nations that arbitration is needed, I don't know what will.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Well what is everyone waiting for...dish out my punishment, call a verdict, you all seem pretty interested in voting for this so go on. Stop prolonging this bs. i have two against and several more for.

Hey Korrea, take a shovel and dig yourself a grave. Your are? What is that, Your are, I didn't know I owned an are. that is great maybe I might throw a dictionary at you. You are sounding like China China more and more every day.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:53 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t746-dismissed-new-korrea-vs-artite#27028


For this reasons, after making so many excuses, Artite should be brought to court and taught a lesson to respect laws. He is violating my territory and should be punished. He is making so many excuses just to avoid the court and get humiliated because he know he will lose in court so he just brought his case outside and make wars with his imperialistic gang. WASC should bring Artite to a case. This is compulsory arbitration.


With the prescribed debating and voting period lapsing,
With five votes in favor and two votes against, this resolution is APPROVED.

The Republic of New Korrea may now subject Artite into a compulsory arbitration.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:40 am

So what now? we haven't seen New Korrea for a couple days now....only a little frustrating.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:45 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:So what now? we haven't seen New Korrea for a couple days now....only a little frustrating.

It's up to New Korrea to re-open the case.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:00 pm

guess we're going to have to wait a couple more days until he is almost bordering his inactivity status....
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:03 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:guess we're going to have to wait a couple more days until he is almost bordering his inactivity status....

Well he checks more often now (From about 5-7 days to 2-3 now..) since I tried to remove him before.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Artite

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum