Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  Xolox on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:10 am

I'm just curious if most WA members play any other games besides this, and if most of us play games in common.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  New Rhodinia on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:46 am

Guild Wars 2. That is all.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:34 am

Face of Mankind.

You can find it on steam.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:01 am

Mount&Blade and Mount&Blade;Warband
Skyrim
roleplay on Runescape
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  Xolox on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:03 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Mount&Blade and Mount&Blade;Warband
Skyrim
roleplay on Runescape

First three: in my top ten favorite games.

I didn't even know Runescape was still around...
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:07 am

oh yeah man Runescape just updated its self like a year or so ago, they are going hard. They are extremely popular in the UK I think and I know for a fact in the middle east, (I lived in the computer cafe in Dubai...it is nothing but games and internet on the computer, and you got to order food from your computer and the staff would deliver it to you it was pretty cool, LAZY but cool)
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  Shockwave on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:04 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:oh yeah man Runescape just updated its self like a year or so ago, they are going hard. They are extremely popular in the UK I think and I know for a fact in the middle east, (I lived in the computer cafe in Dubai...it is nothing but games and internet on the computer, and you got to order food from your computer and the staff would deliver it to you it was pretty cool, LAZY but cool)
You've been to Dubai?
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  Xolox on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:oh yeah man Runescape just updated its self like a year or so ago, they are going hard. They are extremely popular in the UK I think and I know for a fact in the middle east, (I lived in the computer cafe in Dubai...it is nothing but games and internet on the computer, and you got to order food from your computer and the staff would deliver it to you it was pretty cool, LAZY but cool)
You've been to Dubai?
I'm surprised as well, with his (I guess completely RP) hatred of Muslims.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:11 pm

I lived in Dubai my friend. for a year and a half then I moved to Doha for a year and a half that is where I got started on Nationstates, this is the account I had when I was in Doha, long time ago now hahaha, been almost a year and a half since I been back stateside.

Yes my hatred for muslims and jews and pagans is all RP, I am actually a rather laid back person in real life, my mom is the one who would nuke people if she had the keys to the detonator. Anyways...yeah I am not an asshole in real life (or at least no one has ever told me I am) I am a world traveler, been to too many places and seen to many things to be a bundle of racist hate and discontent towards every one who is not me. That is no way to live a life.

And I am agnostic ^U^ to top it all off. hahaha
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  Apepistan on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:41 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I lived in Dubai my friend. for a year and a half then I moved to Doha for a year and a half that is where I got started on Nationstates, this is the account I had when I was in Doha, long time ago now hahaha, been almost a year and a half since I been back stateside.

Yes my hatred for muslims and jews and pagans is all RP, I am actually a rather laid back person in real life, my mom is the one who would nuke people if she had the keys to the detonator. Anyways...yeah I am not an asshole in real life (or at least no one has ever told me I am) I am a world traveler, been to too many places and seen to many things to be a bundle of racist hate and discontent towards every one who is not me. That is no way to live a life.

And I am agnostic ^U^ to top it all off. hahaha

Now thats what I call excellent RP Very Happy
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:15 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:oh yeah man Runescape just updated its self like a year or so ago, they are going hard. They are extremely popular in the UK I think and I know for a fact in the middle east, (I lived in the computer cafe in Dubai...it is nothing but games and internet on the computer, and you got to order food from your computer and the staff would deliver it to you it was pretty cool, LAZY but cool)
You've been to Dubai?

Been to Dubai too! What a magnificent city!
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  Apepistan on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:33 pm

I used to play World of Tanks, now I play Warthunder a bit, as for action games.

Otherwise: Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis IV.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:43 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:oh yeah man Runescape just updated its self like a year or so ago, they are going hard. They are extremely popular in the UK I think and I know for a fact in the middle east, (I lived in the computer cafe in Dubai...it is nothing but games and internet on the computer, and you got to order food from your computer and the staff would deliver it to you it was pretty cool, LAZY but cool)
You've been to Dubai?

Been to Dubai too! What a magnificent city!

I also used to play SimCity 4 and love it until today though :-) Great game!
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum