(Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:38 am

Right....and you are beating a dead horse why?
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  DPRNK on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:43 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Right....and you are beating a dead horse why?

The so called liberator but is a real imperialist and invader will be named one of the world's greatest criminal. I can't wait for the guilty verdict. Doing everything to avoid arbitration because you know will lose under laws, I believe justice will prevail in the end. What a shame Emperor Constantine, tagged as a criminal emperor.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:56 am

you should catch up on your news...and please post the laws that state a country can not declare war on another country? It's a shame that your country has ALREADY produced ONE WAR CRIMINAL...shame real shame.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:57 pm

As the original case was handed off to the Vice-Presidency, we await further confirmation from the Presidency to confirm that we're the case handlers.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:43 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:As the original case was handed off to the Vice-Presidency, we await further confirmation from the Presidency to confirm that we're the case handlers.

Yes.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  DPRNK on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:40 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:you should catch up on your news...and please post the laws that state a country can not declare war on another country? It's a shame that your country has ALREADY produced ONE WAR CRIMINAL...shame real shame.


That is what you are good at. Intimidating small countries and weak ones to show your powerful. But you are not. you are a pathetic sickening imperialist who knows nothing but to kill citizens of other countries. You are just being challenged to justify your actions in this court you suddenly kills your Emperor Constantine, the Great Criminal to gain sympathy? No. You cannot evade this court and the world will now see how warmongerer you are and illiterate where the only thing you know is to wreak havoc and destroy other countries. And that is the truth that we have seen.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:12 pm


This case is now in session. New Korrea, as the plaintiff in this case, please begin with your opening argument.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  DPRNK on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:54 pm

Initially, we have provided the links above as proof and support to our case against Artite but enumerating them, here are his violations...

1) Artite maintains an illegal territory in New Korrea and that is what he calls as Principality of whatsoever. And I do not recognize it and it must be declared illegal and Artite should leave since he do not have sovereignty over those lands.

2) Artite declared an invasion of New Korrea which is illegal in WA especially wars. He violated our territory and sovereignty and he did it in purpose and that is to get more lands from us. He did not do it in self defense.

3) Artite even called on his allies like Xolox, Wirbanskia, Chackle, Zanland and many others to support his invasion of us. They brought wars on New Korrea and made many many people dead and even become refugess to other countries. Artite must be punished and must compensate for the millions of Korreans affected.

4) Artite is in negotiations with us in Apepistan and as proof of he is just making wars and invasion is he is forcing us to remove our WASC seat and sign a treaty giving them lands. He is even asking my government to go into exile Which should not be because the Republic of New Korrea and its lands are only ours.

5) Artite's Emperor Constantine and the new one Emperor Goerge are behind all these wars and they must be found guilty of war crimes against humanity.

6) Artite and allies are also guilty of because of these wars many many people and thousands of Korreans are innocently killed and massacred which should be considered as crime against humanity. We should not tolerate this and let the law teach them a lesson.

7) Can the court say that this is my country is only for the Republic and should not be divided or taken by other country without my permission?


I hope this convinced you of Artite's crimes. He is even blocking telegrams from me because he do not want to receive my message and just attack and invade us.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:37 pm

Thank you for your swift reply, New Korrea. Artite, please issue your opening defense.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:Initially, we have provided the links above as proof and support to our case against Artite but enumerating them, here are his violations...

1) Artite maintains an illegal territory in New Korrea and that is what he calls as Principality of whatsoever. And I do not recognize it and it must be declared illegal and Artite should leave since he do not have sovereignty over those lands.

2) Artite declared an invasion of New Korrea which is illegal in WA especially wars. He violated our territory and sovereignty and he did it in purpose and that is to get more lands from us. He did not do it in self defense.

3) Artite even called on his allies like Xolox, Wirbanskia, Chackle, Zanland and many others to support his invasion of us. They brought wars on New Korrea and made many many people dead and even become refugess to other countries. Artite must be punished and must compensate for the millions of Korreans affected.

4) Artite is in negotiations with us in Apepistan and as proof of he is just making wars and invasion is he is forcing us to remove our WASC seat and sign a treaty giving them lands. He is even asking my government to go into exile Which should not be because the Republic of New Korrea and its lands are only ours.

5) Artite's Emperor Constantine and the new one Emperor Goerge are behind all these wars and they must be found guilty of war crimes against humanity.

6) Artite and allies are also guilty of because of these wars many many people and thousands of Korreans are innocently killed and massacred which should be considered as crime against humanity. We should not tolerate this and let the law teach them a lesson.

7) Can the court say that this is my country is only for the Republic and should not be divided or taken by other country without my permission?


I hope this convinced you of Artite's crimes. He is even blocking telegrams from me because he do not want to receive my message and just attack and invade us.

I thank the New Korrean prosecutors for finally responding in proper form. Now to address these issues.

1)The Principality of Korrea-Artite, not the Principality of whatsoever. If you do not remember its name it just shows your ignorance to simple facts and which shows even more on how misinformed and uncaring you are for your own people. Now to the main point, the P.K.A is territory given to Artite during the Korreaan Liberation War, among the powers to gain territories in New Korrea were Eurussia, Apepistan, Articmania, and a few more I can not rightly remember off the top of my head. All of the nations with territorial land possessions in New Korrea signed the Eurussian Peace Treaty which effectively made them give back their land territories to New Korrea after ten years. Artite however NEVER signed the peace treaty. We feared that New Korrea was leaving one corrupt government and entering another. We followed the guidelines of the treaty such as reconstructing the infrastructure, setting up a Korrean government for the Principality. But we never signed the treaty so we never had to give the land back. If you go to the very bottom of this page I am the second to last post,

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t746-dismissed-new-korrea-vs-artite

Clearly I have given more proof at the level of noncooperation during the meeting between myself and New Korrea. We settled for the PKA to be given back and I wished to discuss further issues, and the childish nature of his refusals and denying us to finally achieve something was insulting and immature. The Holy Empire of Artite did exploit a diplomatic route before declaring war.


2)Where in the World Alliance Law Book does it state that war is illegal. Please bring this book to me, let me read the section of the law that states war is illegal and then let us drag Eurussia, MEU, Russia, Ebsotz, and many many more to this court room so they may also pay for their crimes against the World Alliance. I am sure they would all agree that if they broke a law of the World Alliance they too should pay the price.

3)Yes my allies brought a war not wars, just one not many, to New Korrea. And yes we will pay for the reconstruction of our new territories in your land. We did it once before pouring money into your country and we will do it again. You're ungrateful to the nations who literally rebuilt your country after the Korreaan Liberation War, you spit and insult them all. Perhaps we shall leave your country then after the war and not pay anything. Let your scarred country remain scarred. Artite and her allies will not pay however the New Korrean Government a single dime.

4)You use the power of your WASC seat to your own benefit and the benefit of your country. Not for the betterment of the progression of the World Alliance. Your government can return to New Korrea or what is left of it. But your government will not have any power over the territories that are under the control of Artite, Xolox, Zanland, and Wirbanskia. Yes Artite is attending a peace summit in Konzbator, Apepistan. We have provided a treaty for New Korrea's surrender, the war is over now the last battle is at the peace summit. Artite is not the only one to ask the New Korreans to step down from the WASC and over the past years they have been subjugated to removal requests and asked to step down more than once. Not just by Artite.

5)His Holy Imperial Majesty Emperor Constantine Avarius the III and His Holy Imperial Majesty Emperor George Avarius the II are not war criminals. Show this court the proof that Artite committed crimes against humanity? Yes the Empire declared war on New Korrea but where is the document that states that war is illegal. Where is the proof that war is illegal. Now where is the proof that Artite committed war crimes? There is none, this court case has been filed because of an emotional reaction sparked by the current war in the Republic of New Korrea.

6)This is false information published by the New Korrean government to make the World Alliance sympathize with them. Please show me the honest truth that Artite and her allies are massacring thousands of innocent civilians and butchering women, children, the elderly, show me the proof. I DEMAND the proof and the honest truth. Not the propaganda of the New Korrean government. Artite has not made any propaganda against New Korrea depicting them as Satanic boy lovers, we can but we don't. The only thing their false accusations has done is enrage the Artitian populace and have risked the lives of all New Korrean citizens in Artite.

7)I am not even going to bother addressing this point in full.

Now please if you want more evidence to prove the falling points I just made do not hesitate to ask. I will gladly provide anything that is needed for this case.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:38 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:

I thank the New Korrean prosecutors for finally responding in proper form. Now to address these issues.

1)The Principality of Korrea-Artite, not the Principality of whatsoever. If you do not remember its name it just shows your ignorance to simple facts and which shows even more on how misinformed and uncaring you are for your own people. Now to the main point, the P.K.A is territory given to Artite during the Korreaan Liberation War, among the powers to gain territories in New Korrea were Eurussia, Apepistan, Articmania, and a few more I can not rightly remember off the top of my head. All of the nations with territorial land possessions in New Korrea signed the Eurussian Peace Treaty which effectively made them give back their land territories to New Korrea after ten years. Artite however NEVER signed the peace treaty. We feared that New Korrea was leaving one corrupt government and entering another. We followed the guidelines of the treaty such as reconstructing the infrastructure, setting up a Korrean government for the Principality. But we never signed the treaty so we never had to give the land back. If you go to the very bottom of this page I am the second to last post,

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t746-dismissed-new-korrea-vs-artite

Clearly I have given more proof at the level of noncooperation during the meeting between myself and New Korrea. We settled for the PKA to be given back and I wished to discuss further issues, and the childish nature of his refusals and denying us to finally achieve something was insulting and immature. The Holy Empire of Artite did exploit a diplomatic route before declaring war.


2)Where in the World Alliance Law Book does it state that war is illegal. Please bring this book to me, let me read the section of the law that states war is illegal and then let us drag Eurussia, MEU, Russia, Ebsotz, and many many more to this court room so they may also pay for their crimes against the World Alliance. I am sure they would all agree that if they broke a law of the World Alliance they too should pay the price.

3)Yes my allies brought a war not wars, just one not many, to New Korrea. And yes we will pay for the reconstruction of our new territories in your land. We did it once before pouring money into your country and we will do it again. You're ungrateful to the nations who literally rebuilt your country after the Korreaan Liberation War, you spit and insult them all. Perhaps we shall leave your country then after the war and not pay anything. Let your scarred country remain scarred. Artite and her allies will not pay however the New Korrean Government a single dime.

4)You use the power of your WASC seat to your own benefit and the benefit of your country. Not for the betterment of the progression of the World Alliance. Your government can return to New Korrea or what is left of it. But your government will not have any power over the territories that are under the control of Artite, Xolox, Zanland, and Wirbanskia. Yes Artite is attending a peace summit in Konzbator, Apepistan. We have provided a treaty for New Korrea's surrender, the war is over now the last battle is at the peace summit. Artite is not the only one to ask the New Korreans to step down from the WASC and over the past years they have been subjugated to removal requests and asked to step down more than once. Not just by Artite.

5)His Holy Imperial Majesty Emperor Constantine Avarius the III and His Holy Imperial Majesty Emperor George Avarius the II are not war criminals. Show this court the proof that Artite committed crimes against humanity? Yes the Empire declared war on New Korrea but where is the document that states that war is illegal. Where is the proof that war is illegal. Now where is the proof that Artite committed war crimes? There is none, this court case has been filed because of an emotional reaction sparked by the current war in the Republic of New Korrea.

6)This is false information published by the New Korrean government to make the World Alliance sympathize with them. Please show me the honest truth that Artite and her allies are massacring thousands of innocent civilians and butchering women, children, the elderly, show me the proof. I DEMAND the proof and the honest truth. Not the propaganda of the New Korrean government. Artite has not made any propaganda against New Korrea depicting them as Satanic boy lovers, we can but we don't. The only thing their false accusations has done is enrage the Artitian populace and have risked the lives of all New Korrean citizens in Artite.

7)I am not even going to bother addressing this point in full.

Now please if you want more evidence to prove the falling points I just made do not hesitate to ask. I will gladly provide anything that is needed for this case.

1) Whether you signed the Eurussian treaty or not it is the same thing. My lands were never been their much more yours. And that is illegal in all sense of it.

2) http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t736-resolved-wasc-act-provisions-interpretation#26922
Read number 3 for your information.

3) So you admitted it your brought wars to New Korrea then. Because you are behind all this to revenge on me.

4) My lands will remain my lands and we will never give up any single inch of it to imperialists.

5) We did not file cases because of emotional response to the war but because we know your imperialism is abusive of the weak nations and killing millions of innocent people. Your wars have brought suffering to our people.

6) No New Korreans are living in Artite because they feel they are unsafe with a barbaric nation like you. So stop making excuses because there is no war without deaths. Stop the innocence that you are only focusing on attacking us but it is very obvious that you just want our lands that you can never have.

7) Because you are obviously guilty of it. I think and strongly believe you are making us fear you by your gang of imperialist? No we are not afraid of you. The people of New Korrea deserve some justice and we will attain it. I know. You may enjoy your false victory today but certainly it will definitely bring humiliation to all of you because we all know what you are doing are illegal and you are just using your pathetic military might to make us fear you but we are not.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:56 am

1)No it is not the same thing. I did not sign the treaty so I am not affected by its points. Get your facts straight. Yes I followed some points of the treaty but I never signed it, not the same thing.

2) What you just gave me does not prove to me that war is illegal. What it proves to me is that you are clearly illiterate. The President of the WASC was answering the questions you had asked, stating that no...YOU can not declare war.

3)Yes I declared war on but not because I wanted revenge on you.

4)You have given up many inches of your land. Your army is defeated. You are defeated. Accept defeat already.

5)Show me the proof that millions of people are dying. Yes people die in war, that is why it is war. civilians, soldiers, farm animals. Things and people die, but I do not see millions of your citizens dying. Please show me proof that millions of people are dying. Substantial hard evidence.

6-7) This I am not going to address in detail once again because it is like talking to a brick wall.

I now ask that the residing judge please review each side of the argument and make a decision relatively quick. I tire of being the same room as this person.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:1)No it is not the same thing. I did not sign the treaty so I am not affected by its points. Get your facts straight. Yes I followed some points of the treaty but I never signed it, not the same thing.

2) What you just gave me does not prove to me that war is illegal. What it proves to me is that you are clearly illiterate. The President of the WASC was answering the questions you had asked, stating that no...YOU can not declare war.

3)Yes I declared war on but not because I wanted revenge on you.

4)You have given up many inches of your land. Your army is defeated. You are defeated. Accept defeat already.

5)Show me the proof that millions of people are dying. Yes people die in war, that is why it is war. civilians, soldiers, farm animals. Things and people die, but I do not see millions of your citizens dying. Please show me proof that millions of people are dying. Substantial hard evidence.

6-7) This I am not going to address in detail once again because it is like talking to a brick wall.

I now ask that the residing judge please review each side of the argument and make a decision relatively quick. I tire of being the same room as this person.


1) I think you do not understand for a fact that even when other nations like Great Eurussia, Articmainia and others even if they did not sign the peace treaty, we can still run after them because that is our lands. The only good thing about them is that they really helped us liberate our lands a true liberation unlike yours who has hidden motives of imperialism so here we are today.

2) Well this also proves why you are so imperialistic as you do not understand the importance of laws of this region and how it affects us all. Whether I am the one asking for a question regarding wars, it applies to all because it is a request for interpretation of laws. It doesn't mean that even if war is not clearly and openly written as such, a law cannot have that effect and that is what the interpretation brought us. 

3) Admit it more.

4) We never gave up any single inch of our lands. You are the ones forcing us to sign a treaty giving up our lands. If we sign it, it is the same thing as recognizing your illegal occupation of our lands.

5) No need. it is obvious.

6-7) Because as I have said, you are guilty of it.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  DPRNK on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:05 pm

To support my case, here is the greatest proof that Artite declared war on New Korrea and declared invasion aside from the illegal principality he is refusing to give back. He just want to get more of my lands and these are the proof in the "peace talks" of Apepistan.

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t752p60-konzbator-peace-summit#27481


After my President Leem refused to sign the treaty here are what Artite said,

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t752p75-konzbator-peace-summit#27507
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t752p75-konzbator-peace-summit#27510
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t752p75-konzbator-peace-summit#27513
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t752p90-konzbator-peace-summit#27551
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t752p90-konzbator-peace-summit#27565

And these are his illegal activities.


http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27461
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27399
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p765-wa-international-news-network#27258
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p765-wa-international-news-network#27227


And the best evidence of all, the title speaks for itself

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p735-wa-international-news-network#27101


The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:BREAKING NEWS Imperial Fleet bombard Pyongsong: Imperial Troops storm across the border of New Korrea: Imperial Navy begin voyage to MEU: Bombers Attack major cities such as Kiev and Washington D.C, Fire Bombs have been authorized
Imperial Troops in the PKA invade New Korrea


An Imperial T-90 MBT crossing the PKA border into the "Devil's Playground", War of Retribution aka Arto-Korrean War

Imperial troops in the P.K.A have crossed over into New Korrea, so far reports and eye witness accounts are sketchy at best. But it seems the Empire has started a rather large war with the enemy's of the Empire. The so called "buffer" zone in New Korrea is currently being taken over by ground troops who are being supported by the Imperial Air Force. The Imperial Navy's, 1st Imperial Fleet has begun bombardment of coastal towns and cities in New Korrea. Bombers have been on constant recycling of missions as they return and go out to bomb major enemy installations with in the Republic of New Korrea and Muchos Estados Unidos. 


Imperial Air Force, A-10 Warthog firing upon New Korrean Positions

Imperial Address to the Holy Empire of Artite and the World, His Holy Majesty, Emperor Constantine Avrius the III, The Iron Emperor;

"Today, I have ordered the invasion of the Republic of New Korrea, the nation under President Leem has been nothing but a thorn in the backside of all nations since the end of the Korrean Liberation War, accused the Empire of only joining the war to gain land. However, these accusations are false, false like the God they believe in. Where is the gratitude this great Empire deserves from a heretic such as that Leem who sits on a throne of corpses while holding his pet dog, Eurussia with a leash. Where is the honor in that? Let this be known to the World Alliance. The Holy Empire of Artite is not here to play silly little games, wars are not fought with pen and paper, hours in a room with your enemy trying to see who can get the advantage on the other. Wars are fought with the strength of the convicted and brave. Wars are fought with bombs, bullets, tanks, planes, warships, and soldiers. Today is the day that the Empire stops tip toeing through the water and stops fearing to step on the toes of those who have to much power in the WA, the Empire will rout them out like vermin and purge them in the fires of war. You...my people...my fellow Artitians, will drag them out like vermin, you will be the hammer that crushes the enemy between the anvil. God wills a Christian victory in this Great War, the War of Retribution. We as a people are tired of being tied down or pushed away because of legislation passed by those who only seek to promote their country's interests and their interests alone. 

My people, the Empire needs your strength once more, one final push into the heretical lands of the west. Once more we shall cry out and demand the blood of the enemy to soak their lands. Today, the Empire has no more patience for back stabbing nations and corrupt world politicians. Today, the Empire strikes out against all who stand in our way. We do not want to drag every nation into this war, but if it must be done then so be it, let the World Alliance have its Great War, let it hear the war cries of the Imperial Army, let it hear the roar of the cannon of the Imperial Navy, let it cower in sewers like rats while the Imperial Air Force rains down fire from the heavens.

This Holy Crusade against the Heretics will be our last cry out, there will be sense in an insensible world. Our enemies will fall under our boots while we trample them from above. God wills it and you my people, my kin, my compatriots, will it. For the Glory of the Empire, for the Glory of God, let us either fall into the fires of war or rise out of it like a phoenix."


Imperial Troops from the 42 Infantry Division firing upon enemy positions


Imperial bombers striking Pyongsang

Through massive logistical support, the 3rd and 4th Imperial Fleets escorting troop transports are heading to New Korrea, while the 2nd Imperial Fleet escorts troop transports to MEU. A total of 2 million troops are going to buffer the war in New Korrea, totalling 3.5 million troops while 2 millions troops and 3 million drafted prisoner troops make their way to MEU. The attack will happen on MEU's Northwestern part where a swift victory will ensure the conquering of all of MEU's lands. After his speech Emperor Constantine was asked a torrent of questions. His broad answer was this..

"Yes we have received pleas from Eurussia to stop this aggression on our enemies and that they will forsake the relationship they have with us in order to protect those that give them money. New Korrea and MEU are buying their protection from Eurussia because they are weak and spineless and they know it. It saddens me to know that Eurussian troops will die in combat defending an enemy who would rather hide behind the backs of their so called friends instead of standing up like honorable people and fighting for their own defense. I have ordered the complete mobilization of the army, marines, air force, and navy along with drafting several million of Artite's prisoners who in return if they survive will be given pardons and will begin a new life. For these prisoners I expect great men and women to rise from their ranks, I also expect this to happen for the brave men and women of my military. New Korrea and MEU do not see their fault and have blinded some of the more honorable states in the World Alliance with their lies." 

further questions regarding the case filed against Artite's so called "illegal occupation" followed.

"Regarding these accusations and this case in the WASC, the Empire will not recognize a case or its verdict. We have held those lands for a long time and have on multiple occasions tried to settle our differences with the Heretics of New Korrea. But they seem to always complain when they do not get their way. However in no way shape or form is the Prinicipality of Korreaa-Artite a colony of the Empire, it is a territory we have sworn to protect and that is what we are doing, New Korrea has threatened its existence and there for threatened the lives of the Artitians, Wirbanskians, and other national citizens of many more states. they cast the first stone when they decided to sell off their land. What kind of country sells its own people and land in the name of defense? That is very dishonorable and spineless in the Empire's eyes. But this "buffer" I hear some of my soldiers call, the Devils Playground, is just an excuse to isolate the PKA, but in reality it is a threat."

Troops and equipment are geared for war, along with the Empire's allies. Now who knows what will happen, so many nations are preparing for this war, and Artite is the one who is the most prepared.


Recruitment poster for the Imperial Army
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:32 am

Are there anymore arguments to be presented?
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:52 am

I would like this court to present me the law that states that WAR IS ILLEGAL. Otherwise, I have not committed any crime against the World Alliance. I have not committed any crime against humanity. I have not violated any WA Laws. Yes there is a war, and yes I invaded a country but this is not illegal. If it is illegal there should be court cases against Eurussia, Articamania, Apepistan, and many many others.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:42 am

As I've just clearly stated my bias against New Korrea through the recent removal proposal, I hereby remove myself from presiding over this case and ask that Ebsotz take charge.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  DPRNK on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:46 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:As I've just clearly stated my bias against New Korrea through the recent removal proposal, I hereby remove myself from presiding over this case and ask that Ebsotz take charge.

Ebsotz is bias too
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  DPRNK on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:20 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I would like this court to present me the law that states that WAR IS ILLEGAL. Otherwise, I have not committed any crime against the World Alliance. I have not committed any crime against humanity. I have not violated any WA Laws. Yes there is a war, and yes I invaded a country but this is not illegal. If it is illegal there should be court cases against Eurussia, Articamania, Apepistan, and many many others.

Why drag other countries here? War is illegal and you committed it. Just face your crime Artite.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:31 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:As I've just clearly stated my bias against New Korrea through the recent removal proposal, I hereby remove myself from presiding over this case and ask that Ebsotz take charge.

The proceedings are hereby temporarily suspended as the SC holds private deliberations to pick the succeeding presiding judge. Thank you.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  Kingdom of Ireland on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:11 am

On request of Eurussia I will now be the presiding judge. The case can now continue as normal.
avatar
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 387
Join date : 2014-09-06
Age : 16
Location : Georgia,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:44 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I would like this court to present me the law that states that WAR IS ILLEGAL. Otherwise, I have not committed any crime against the World Alliance. I have not committed any crime against humanity. I have not violated any WA Laws. Yes there is a war, and yes I invaded a country but this is not illegal. If it is illegal there should be court cases against Eurussia, Articamania, Apepistan, and many many others.

Why drag other countries here? War is illegal and you committed it. Just face your crime Artite.

I request evidence supporting this claim that war is illegal. As judge overseer of this case I ask that Russia provides this evidence since I myself can not find any laws in the WA against war.

I am not dragging other nations here. I am stating that if I am committing a crime by waging war then almost half of the active rp community of the World Alliance should be put on trial as well.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  Kingdom of Ireland on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:05 am

There is no law in the WA that says war is illegal. If this were true every nation would be charged with violating the law. Including your self. Artite has committed no crime.

The Security Council is not to be used for one's own gain. There is now law saying war is illegal. So how can we charge a nation for a charge that doesn't exist?
avatar
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 387
Join date : 2014-09-06
Age : 16
Location : Georgia,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:34 am

You can't so there is no point to this case, I would like the Judge to make a verdict now please and dismiss this case.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum