(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  Shockwave on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:19 pm

I would like to remove New Korreaa from his seat on the Security Council because of his constant almost borderline inactivity and his spamming of cases on the SC page.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:53 pm

Scouting is in Favor
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:I would like to remove New Korreaa from his seat on the Security Council because of his constant almost borderline inactivity and his spamming of cases on the SC page.

This resolution may be voted and discussed on for 5 days.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

ADMINISTRATION NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:55 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:New Korrea do nothing wrong, we all for peace and love. Imperialistic warfreak artite and his Imperialistic warfreak gang attack us first. STOP WARRING US....it hurts when we try and throw papers at you and your hit us in the face with a chair. SO prease just stop, it hurt to much and you war freak no respect for other country disrespect me even though I disrespect you all the time, I am hypocrite but you can't do what I because you imperialist warfreak. I not listen to this case, I am very active....I log in every day. you just angry because you loose war in DRPK....

NOTICE: As you're currently not in the WASC, you are not allowed to post here.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  New Rhodinia on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:16 pm

New Rhodinia is in favor. This is a point we've been trying to get across for as long as they've been on the Security Council: the only actions they take in the Security Council are strictly for their benefit only. Their creation of cases against anyone at war with them shows how spoiled and untouchable they think they are, believing that their newly formed Republic grants them specialized privileges when it comes to the Security Council.

We cannot see New Korrea being a responsible power in the Security Council any more if this kind of behavior persists.


Last edited by New Rhodinia on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  Shockwave on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:11 pm

Wirbanskia is In Favor
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:I would like to remove New Korreaa from his seat on the Security Council because of his constant almost borderline inactivity and his spamming of cases on the SC page.


The Eurussian Government doesn't believe that the cases filed by the Republic of New Korrea before the Security Council can be considered as spamming as all member states of the World Alliance enjoy the rights to exhaust all legal means before a tribunal. And all member states also have the freedom to file as many cases as they could as there is no prohibition of such under any existing international law. Thus, in our opinion, such grounds cannot be accepted as justifications to remove a fellow SC member from the Security Council.

Thus, Eurussia is against.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  Shockwave on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:20 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:I would like to remove New Korreaa from his seat on the Security Council because of his constant almost borderline inactivity and his spamming of cases on the SC page.


The Eurussian Government doesn't believe that the cases filed by the Republic of New Korrea before the Security Council can be considered as spamming as all member states of the World Alliance enjoy the rights to exhaust all legal means before a tribunal. And all member states also have the freedom to file as many cases as they could as there is no prohibition of such under any existing international law. Thus, in our opinion, such grounds cannot be accepted as justifications to remove a fellow SC member from the Security Council.
Thus, Eurussia is against.
The fact of the matter is that New Korreaa's cases have nothing to base off, there are no laws stating that war is illegal in this region, it may be a controversial topic or action for most but it's not illegal which means his cases hold nothing, If he can't prove to me where it says war is illegal in this regions laws then I request his cases either be dismissed, or changed based on false information.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:43 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:I would like to remove New Korreaa from his seat on the Security Council because of his constant almost borderline inactivity and his spamming of cases on the SC page.


The Eurussian Government doesn't believe that the cases filed by the Republic of New Korrea before the Security Council can be considered as spamming as all member states of the World Alliance enjoy the rights to exhaust all legal means before a tribunal. And all member states also have the freedom to file as many cases as they could as there is no prohibition of such under any existing international law. Thus, in our opinion, such grounds cannot be accepted as justifications to remove a fellow SC member from the Security Council.
Thus, Eurussia is against.
The fact of the matter is that New Korreaa's cases have nothing to base off, there are no laws stating that war is illegal in this region, it may be a controversial topic or action for most but it's not illegal which means his cases hold nothing, If he can't prove to me where it says war is illegal in this regions laws then I request his cases either be dismissed, or changed based on false information.


Eurussis believes that it is not for any particular country to determine if a case has merits or not, but it will be the SC itself as truth it will come out naturally as judicial process takes its course to ensure equality to all.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:52 am

Scottish Republic will abstain.
avatar
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 314
Join date : 2014-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  DPRNK on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:33 am

Wirbanskia wrote:I would like to remove New Korreaa from his seat on the Security Council because of his constant almost borderline inactivity and his spamming of cases on the SC page.

I am the one being invaded, abused, attacked and my own citizens being killed. And my territory being claimed by imperialists illegally. Then I am the one who should be removed from WASC? What kind of council is this?
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  Shockwave on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:16 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:I would like to remove New Korreaa from his seat on the Security Council because of his constant almost borderline inactivity and his spamming of cases on the SC page.

I am the one being invaded, abused, attacked and my own citizens being killed. And my territory being claimed by imperialists illegally. Then I am the one who should be removed from WASC? What kind of council is this?
Please if I may, your citizens are not being "slaughtered" by any known nation in this region otherwise appropriate humanitarian action would have been taken by now, so explain to me who is "slaughtering" as you say, and state your sources. Now I know, innocent people die all the time in conflicts like this but know one is going out of their way to intentionally slaughter the innocents.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  Serenarea on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:28 am

Serenarea is OPPOSED.
avatar
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:01 pm

MEU is against.
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  New Rhodinia on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:41 am

Citing some more evidence of New Korrea's ignorance, they sent me this telegram yesterday (apologies if the text is too small to read; text would have been cut out otherwise):



This is the response in which I (OOC) officially stated my non-involvement in the conflict; I no longer want to help anyone since the situation had become too volatile to stay:



Just over an hour ago, they sent me this:



How unbelievably incompetent are you to not even realize I DID attempt to give you guys a better deal!? Were you not listening to a word anyone was saying for the past month and a half about this conflict? Do you just erase anything out of your memory that wasn't a victory for your side?

New Korrea once again fails to demonstrate their political competence. I never actually believed that I would be dragged into this again after such a passionate and honest departure announcement, but here I am. If this isn't enough evidence to remove New Korrea from the WASC, I don't know what is.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:18 am

With 2 Favors, 1 Abstention, and 3 against, this resolution is hereby dismissed.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korrea

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum