(Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Shockwave on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:38 am

Wirbanskia is Against
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:41 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:I am requesting again the WASC to reconsider its position and support the measure to force Xolox into arbitration. You all want the truth but you are not believing me. Since the first Korean war Xolox has kept our dictator and gave him a good life and I am not sure if he was in prison Because we always ask him to give us back Kim Jong un to face trial to give justice to our people but he just give us insults and refuse to give him back. Then the new war happened where they declared invasion of New Korrea. And a proof that he declared war just to get my lands here is the treaty they created and do not want to be changed but I did not sign. 

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t752p60-konzbator-peace-summit#27481

I see no reason why WASC should not vote in favor to see the truth.

This case is dismissed. You cannot post a second request for Compulsory Arbitration.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:45 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:I am requesting again the WASC to reconsider its position and support the measure to force Xolox into arbitration. You all want the truth but you are not believing me. Since the first Korean war Xolox has kept our dictator and gave him a good life and I am not sure if he was in prison Because we always ask him to give us back Kim Jong un to face trial to give justice to our people but he just give us insults and refuse to give him back. Then the new war happened where they declared invasion of New Korrea. And a proof that he declared war just to get my lands here is the treaty they created and do not want to be changed but I did not sign. 

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t752p60-konzbator-peace-summit#27481

I see no reason why WASC should not vote in favor to see the truth.

This case is dismissed. You cannot post a second request for Compulsory Arbitration.

The WA Presidency brings the prematurely dismissed motion of the Vice Presidency back to the floor for voting of the Security Council which involved a motion coming from the Republic of New Korrea.

With all due respect to the Vice Presidency, only the SC can decide on the fate of a compulsory arbitration request of any sovereign state and as well as with fellow member states of the Security Council. It is a privilege granted to all sovereign states of the world regardless of it could be repeatitive nor annoying nor treated as nuisance and on the case of New Korrea and Xolox, the former brought different grounds on its first compulsory arbitration and the second compulsory arbitration request which is under this current deliberation.

Hence, with due process observed and with all complete transparency and in full accordance to all existing laws of the WA, the motion can now be debated and voted again within five (5) days. Thank you.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:19 am

MEU is favour.
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Xolox on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:26 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:MEU is favour.
Why are you still in favor? I thought we were done with this...

You aren't trying very hard to end our war.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  DPRNK on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:34 am

Xolox wrote:
Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:MEU is favour.
Why are you still in favor? I thought we were done with this...

You aren't trying very hard to end our war.


MEU, I think he is trying to tell you note to vote in favor or else his invasion of your country will continue. He is threatening you in front of the WASC!
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  DPRNK on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:35 am

FOR
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Xolox on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Xolox wrote:
Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:MEU is favour.
Why are you still in favor? I thought we were done with this...

You aren't trying very hard to end our war.


MEU, I think he is trying to tell you note to vote in favor or else his invasion of your country will continue. He is threatening you in front of the WASC!

I think if you can barely understand English yourself, you shouldn't be trying to interpret it for other people. I was saying that he implied he would stop antagonizing me in the WA and he apologized for doing it in the past if I would stop invading him. Now, he isn't really holding up his end of the bargain and although I haven't push my invasion forward, I haven't officially called it off and I see no reason to if he isn't going to stick to his promises.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  DPRNK on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:56 am

Xolox wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Xolox wrote:
Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:MEU is favour.
Why are you still in favor? I thought we were done with this...

You aren't trying very hard to end our war.


MEU, I think he is trying to tell you note to vote in favor or else his invasion of your country will continue. He is threatening you in front of the WASC!

I think if you can barely understand English yourself, you shouldn't be trying to interpret it for other people. I was saying that he implied he would stop antagonizing me in the WA and he apologized for doing it in the past if I would stop invading him. Now, he isn't really holding up his end of the bargain and although I haven't push my invasion forward, I haven't officially called it off and I see no reason to if he isn't going to stick to his promises.

See? You still intend to invade him while you trying to avoid your cases the best way you could. If you are sp brave in attacking and invading countries, why become too afraid to face the courts?
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:02 am

Xolox wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Xolox wrote:
Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:MEU is favour.
Why are you still in favor? I thought we were done with this...

You aren't trying very hard to end our war.


MEU, I think he is trying to tell you note to vote in favor or else his invasion of your country will continue. He is threatening you in front of the WASC!

I think if you can barely understand English yourself, you shouldn't be trying to interpret it for other people. I was saying that he implied he would stop antagonizing me in the WA and he apologized for doing it in the past if I would stop invading him. Now, he isn't really holding up his end of the bargain and although I haven't push my invasion forward, I haven't officially called it off and I see no reason to if he isn't going to stick to his promises.


I am just voting to help both of you to finish your problems by this court case so everything will be over. I am not voting in favor just because I am support New Korrea against you No. But to clarify things up, are you threatening to invade me? We dont have non-aggression pact and I have no assurance of Xolox not attacking us but I do hold to your words.
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Xolox on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:11 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:
Xolox wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Xolox wrote:
Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:MEU is favour.
Why are you still in favor? I thought we were done with this...

You aren't trying very hard to end our war.


MEU, I think he is trying to tell you note to vote in favor or else his invasion of your country will continue. He is threatening you in front of the WASC!

I think if you can barely understand English yourself, you shouldn't be trying to interpret it for other people. I was saying that he implied he would stop antagonizing me in the WA and he apologized for doing it in the past if I would stop invading him. Now, he isn't really holding up his end of the bargain and although I haven't push my invasion forward, I haven't officially called it off and I see no reason to if he isn't going to stick to his promises.


I am just voting to help both of you to finish your problems by this court case so everything will be over. I am not voting in favor just because I am support New Korrea against you No. But to clarify things up, are you threatening to invade me? We dont have non-aggression pact and I have no assurance of Xolox not attacking us but I do hold to your words.

I am not threatening to invade you, I already am. I have halted my movements because of your promises to quit antagonizing me in the WASC(which you are breaking, so maybe I should resume them) but I never agreed to withdraw my forces because the peace summit ended before we could make an official agreement. If you wish, I can reopen the summit in Xarax to handle our differences separately from Korrea.

And you say you vote in favor to "help both of [us] to finish [our] problems," but that would be accomplished just as quickly by voting against. When this fails, Korrea will start another, it doesn't matter because the same would happen if it passed and he didn't get the verdict he wanted. Because of Korrea's nature, he will keep posting these, and apparently Eurussia will keep letting him, until I am punished to an extent which he sees fit, which, in my opinion, seems against the idea of the WASC.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:26 am

So you mean you are still at my doorstep waiting for any of my wrong move and invade me? So you are still at war with me when I did no wrong to you? I thought all along that I am not part of your invasions of New Korrea and still you intend to invade me? As promised I stopped antagonizing you and in fact I have withdrawn my objection for your WASC seat. I am also open to go to Xarax and discuss our differenced together even if I think wE do not have.


If I voted against now, New Korrea will file another and this will never stop. I want to help you both. I know you can defend yourself so I voted in favour of this so you could both finally face to face and throw evidence against each other. And I think you have nothing to fear if he did not get the verdict he want because he cannot file another case of the same reasons against you. So I am just helping the two of you and I advice you to have a Face to face battle in court. You have my support.
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  New Rhodinia on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:29 am

If my understanding of "compulsory arbitration" is correct, MEU is actually doing nothing wrong. From what I can gather, compulsory arbitration (commonly used for labor disputes) is essentially the same as bringing in a third party or some form of mediator to solve things for the two involved nations. If that's the case, MEU is in fact demonstrating his want to see some kind of resolution to this conflict.

Unless we have an otherwise specific definition for "Compulsory Arbitration", New Rhodinia is also in favor.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Xolox on Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:48 am

New Rhodinia wrote:If my understanding of "compulsory arbitration" is correct, MEU is actually doing nothing wrong. From what I can gather, compulsory arbitration (commonly used for labor disputes) is essentially the same as bringing in a third party or some form of mediator to solve things for the two involved nations. If that's the case, MEU is in fact demonstrating his want to see some kind of resolution to this conflict.

Unless we have an otherwise specific definition for "Compulsory Arbitration", New Rhodinia is also in favor.

You have the correct definition, but neither of you understand that there will not be a resolution to the conflict unless it is the one NK wants. Eurussia said that NK can keep posting the same request over and over if he doesn't get what he wants, so if this compulsory arbitration passes and the verdict that NK wants is not given, he will start another case. I will not face that case, he will start another compulsory arbitration and it will all happen over and over again. It is easier just to stop the cycle in this stage.
avatar
Xolox
Regional Power

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-09-04
Age : 19
Location : Florida

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  New Rhodinia on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:07 am

He's going to repeat it whether or not it ends here. If this fails, another pops up. If my experience on the Internet has taught me anything, it's that anyone that seems to set up a constant will not follow through and will tire of it eventually. It's just a meter of sticking it out and enduring; you can do it, Xolox, I believe in you!
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  DPRNK on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:55 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:He's going to repeat it whether or not it ends here. If this fails, another pops up. If my experience on the Internet has taught me anything, it's that anyone that seems to set up a constant will not follow through and will tire of it eventually. It's just a meter of sticking it out and enduring; you can do it, Xolox, I believe in you!

Finally you are in favor!!
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  New Rhodinia on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:55 pm

Not because I hate Xolox and love you, but because I want to see an end to this. I don't care if Xolox needs a slap on the wrist or you do, but I want both of you punished in some way for dragging this as far as you have.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:47 am

This is bull$&@/. Never the less, scouting is against.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Serenarea on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:37 am

Abstain.
avatar
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:01 pm

Serenarea wrote:Abstain.

You should go in favor.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:01 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This is bull$&@/. Never the less, scouting is against.

Why against? Too protective of Xolox?
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This is bull$&@/. Never the less, scouting is against.

Why against? Too protective of Xolox?

I'm protective of all of the people you're sending a witch hunt after, Xolox Included.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:30 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This is bull$&@/. Never the less, scouting is against.

Why against? Too protective of Xolox?

I'm protective of all of the people you're sending a witch hunt after, Xolox Included.


I thought you are a person of law but seeing you are too protective of imperialists and depriving Korreans of the right in law to make cases, it is disappointing. You are not a true person of law.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This is bull$&@/. Never the less, scouting is against.

Why against? Too protective of Xolox?

I'm protective of all of the people you're sending a witch hunt after, Xolox Included.


I thought you are a person of law but seeing you are too protective of imperialists and depriving Korreans of the right in law to make cases, it is disappointing. You are not a true person of law.

Can't wait for the witch hunt to begin against me.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  DPRNK on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:34 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:This is bull$&@/. Never the less, scouting is against.

Why against? Too protective of Xolox?

I'm protective of all of the people you're sending a witch hunt after, Xolox Included.


I thought you are a person of law but seeing you are too protective of imperialists and depriving Korreans of the right in law to make cases, it is disappointing. You are not a true person of law.

Can't wait for the witch hunt to begin against me.


This is not witch hunt. This is pursuit of justice. I cannot believe this is coming from you. What a great disappointment.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum