Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  Trinity Sector on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:27 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:You three children can go play off in another corner; I'll be over here fixing the Legos you so brazenly damaged and we can work out who will get which Legos back after I'm done, 'kay?

After the  nuclear waste dump that his forces did, are you sure you don't want my help, my country is heavily invested in Heath and Welfare. I could send a couple of medical units and doctor and nurses to help with the casualties.
Just so everyone is aware, i've revoked my post.....

Alright, but be aware, like the Internet, if you post something here, it's here forever. It will be hard to make everyone forget it.
avatar
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Posts : 211
Join date : 2015-03-03
Age : 21
Location : New York, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  Shockwave on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:27 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:You three children can go play off in another corner; I'll be over here fixing the Legos you so brazenly damaged and we can work out who will get which Legos back after I'm done, 'kay?

After the  nuclear waste dump that his forces did, are you sure you don't want my help, my country is heavily invested in Heath and Welfare. I could send a couple of medical units and doctor and nurses to help with the casualties.
Just so everyone is aware, i've revoked my post.....

Still doesn't change the fact that you're also looking down on New Korreans.
And? I have not done anything that violates their rights......
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  New Rhodinia on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:30 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:You three children can go play off in another corner; I'll be over here fixing the Legos you so brazenly damaged and we can work out who will get which Legos back after I'm done, 'kay?

After the  nuclear waste dump that his forces did, are you sure you don't want my help, my country is heavily invested in Heath and Welfare. I could send a couple of medical units and doctor and nurses to help with the casualties.
Just so everyone is aware, i've revoked my post.....

Still doesn't change the fact that you're also looking down on New Korreans.
And? I have not done anything that violates their rights......

I'm just saying that you're better then this; you don't need to stoop to New Korrea's level to make your point.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  Ebsotz on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:49 am

You just can't calm the storm on you're own, aggressors...Well. Me, Eurussia, Trinity Sector, and Rhodinia can handle what you have destroyed of the WA, while you can go off and have some "fun". Deal? My god, I don't know when the hurricane will end.
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  Shockwave on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:05 am

Ebsotz wrote:You just can't calm the storm on you're own, aggressors...Well. Me, Eurussia, Trinity Sector, and Rhodinia can handle what you have destroyed of the WA, while you can go off and have some "fun". Deal? My god, I don't know when the hurricane will end.
Are you talking to me?
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  Trinity Sector on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:49 am

Wirbanskia wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:You just can't calm the storm on you're own, aggressors...Well. Me, Eurussia, Trinity Sector, and Rhodinia can handle what you have destroyed of the WA, while you can go off and have some "fun". Deal? My god, I don't know when the hurricane will end.
Are you talking to me?

I think he's talking to everyone
avatar
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Posts : 211
Join date : 2015-03-03
Age : 21
Location : New York, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  DPRNK on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:Screw the deal, I ain't signing shit right now......

Go ahead and peel my land away, I'll just leave a good bye gift for your asses. I'm monitoring any flights in or out of Trinity_Sector, any flights leaving will be shot down......

Guilty.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  Trinity Sector on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:27 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:Screw the deal, I ain't signing shit right now......

Go ahead and peel my land away, I'll just leave a good bye gift for your asses. I'm monitoring any flights in or out of Trinity_Sector, any flights leaving will be shot down......

Guilty.

Don get him riled up over something that was weeks ago.
avatar
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Posts : 211
Join date : 2015-03-03
Age : 21
Location : New York, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  Ebsotz on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:29 am

I'm talking to the Aggressors, specifically Artite.
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  Shockwave on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:17 am

Locked citing the WA Inactive Events Act: http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t933-passed-inactive-events-act

Shockwave- World Alliance Role-play Moderator
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Sectarian-Korrean Peace Talks

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum