(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Shockwave on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Seeing as the previous case did not go so well, I'm going to start this up again as I see the urgency in ridding this sub-forum from the rot and filth of the spam cases and threads of New Korreaa.

> Greetings Security Council,

Over the past week I've witnessed New Korrea pervert the Governmental system we so dearly hold close to our hearts. New Korrea has abused the Judicial system for his own personal gain, to attempt to annihilate his enemies in any possible way he can. It's clear that the New Korrean Government is out of control and needs to take a step back from the Security Council.

--Scouting < This case was dismissed.

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t694-dismissed-request-to-dismiss-new-korea

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t767-dismissed-request-to-remove-new-korrea

< Citing some more evidence of New Korrea's ignorance, they sent me this telegram yesterday (apologies if the text is too small to read; text would have been cut out otherwise):

This is the response in which I (OOC) officially stated my non-involvement in the conflict; I no longer want to help anyone since the situation had become too volatile to stay:

Just over an hour ago, they sent me this:

Images In Original Post

How unbelievably incompetent are you to not even realize I DID attempt to give you guys a better deal!? Were you not listening to a word anyone was saying for the past month and a half about this conflict? Do you just erase anything out of your memory that wasn't a victory for your side?

New Korrea once again fails to demonstrate their political competence. I never actually believed that I would be dragged into this again after such a passionate and honest departure announcement, but here I am. If this isn't enough evidence to remove New Korrea from the WASC, I don't know what is. > Evidence post by New Rhodinia

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t690-dismissed-vacancy-declaration-on-dprk-s-seat

> The Eurussian Government, holding the Presidency of the Security Council, citing the passage and the successful implementation of the WASC Intervention on North Korreaa Resolution and the eventual ouster of the authoritarian regime of Kim Jongun, effectively leading to the de facto authority of the Security Council over North Korreaa, and as well as citing the detention of Kim Jongun in Xolox resulting to the dissolution of its authoritarian government-in-exile in Xolox, we hereby request the Security Council to declare the following:
Section 1) The official representation of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korrea on its seat at the Security Council shall be declared vacant. Thus, its diplomatic mission based on the general headquarters of the Security Council in Moscow, Eurussia shall be temporarily lose its diplomatic privileges. However, DPRK, technically, retains its seat.
Section 2) The preceding provision (Section 1) shall be deemed revoked if a newly elected and constitutionally mandated democratic government has been installed over North Korreaa as certified by the Presidency of the Security Council.


Section 3) The overall mandate of the World Alliance Peacekeeping Force over the occupied North Korreaa (Mainland North Korreaa) shall be converted and transferred into divided transitional de facto authority of the following sovereign states: Empire of Articmainia (Red), Holy Empire of Artite (Gray, Purple), Empire of Great Eurussia (Green, Blue, New DPRK Island), and United Kingdoms of Apepistan (New West DPRK Territory).
Section 4) The mandated sovereign states according to the preceding provision (Section 3) shall uphold the World Alliance Human Rights Act on the exercise of their transitional de facto authority over their assigned zones of Occupied North Korreaa. And shall respectively conduct democratic elections involving solely the local populations (including the candidates) to form individual governing councils which shall then become then the duly elected transitional leaders of each assigned zones of Occupied North Korreaa.
Section 5) The duly elected transitional governing councils of each assigned zones of Occupied North Korreaa shall then form a national (all assigned zones) constitutional convention to draft the new democratic constitution for North Korreaa which shall then be subjected to a nationwide referendum to be approved by the whole of Occupied North Korreaa including the election of a new (transitional) president for the whole of Occupied North Korreaa.
Section 6) Former Supreme Leader Kim Jongun of DPRK and his entire authoritarian regime is officially condemned by the Security Council, in behalf of the world, and any sovereign state that will accord asylum to them may be subjected to international sanctions. > Case posted by Eurussia Declaring vacancy on New Korreaas seat because, and get this His government was ousted and therefore could not retain an actual seat as the government was not present.

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t651-dismissed-wasc-north-korreaa-removal-petition

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t631-dismissed-removal-of-north-korreaa-petition


Last edited by Wirbanskia on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Shockwave on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:12 pm

As creator of this case, Wirbanskia is In Favor
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Ebsotz on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:59 pm

I am absolutely in favor.

OOC: Lol you said "North Korrea" instead of "New Korea"

*raises hands in drama*

What have you done? U will kill us all! lol!
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Shockwave on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:01 pm

Well I pulled some of the original cases and posts from the time when he was the DPRK.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:39 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:Seeing as the previous case did not go so well, I'm going to start this up again as I see the urgency in ridding this sub-forum from the rot and filth of the spam cases and threads of New Korreaa.

> Greetings Security Council,

Over the past week I've witnessed New Korrea pervert the Governmental system we so dearly hold close to our hearts. New Korrea has abused the Judicial system for his own personal gain, to attempt to annihilate his enemies in any possible way he can. It's clear that the New Korrean Government is out of control and needs to take a step back from the Security Council.

--Scouting < This case was dismissed.

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t694-dismissed-request-to-dismiss-new-korea

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t767-dismissed-request-to-remove-new-korrea

< Citing some more evidence of New Korrea's ignorance, they sent me this telegram yesterday (apologies if the text is too small to read; text would have been cut out otherwise):

This is the response in which I (OOC) officially stated my non-involvement in the conflict; I no longer want to help anyone since the situation had become too volatile to stay:

Just over an hour ago, they sent me this:

Images In Original Post

How unbelievably incompetent are you to not even realize I DID attempt to give you guys a better deal!? Were you not listening to a word anyone was saying for the past month and a half about this conflict? Do you just erase anything out of your memory that wasn't a victory for your side?

New Korrea once again fails to demonstrate their political competence. I never actually believed that I would be dragged into this again after such a passionate and honest departure announcement, but here I am. If this isn't enough evidence to remove New Korrea from the WASC, I don't know what is. > Evidence post by New Rhodinia

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t690-dismissed-vacancy-declaration-on-dprk-s-seat

> The Eurussian Government, holding the Presidency of the Security Council, citing the passage and the successful implementation of the WASC Intervention on North Korreaa Resolution and the eventual ouster of the authoritarian regime of Kim Jongun, effectively leading to the de facto authority of the Security Council over North Korreaa, and as well as citing the detention of Kim Jongun in Xolox resulting to the dissolution of its authoritarian government-in-exile in Xolox, we hereby request the Security Council to declare the following:
Section 1) The official representation of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korrea on its seat at the Security Council shall be declared vacant. Thus, its diplomatic mission based on the general headquarters of the Security Council in Moscow, Eurussia shall be temporarily lose its diplomatic privileges. However, DPRK, technically, retains its seat.
Section 2) The preceding provision (Section 1) shall be deemed revoked if a newly elected and constitutionally mandated democratic government has been installed over North Korreaa as certified by the Presidency of the Security Council.


Section 3) The overall mandate of the World Alliance Peacekeeping Force over the occupied North Korreaa (Mainland North Korreaa) shall be converted and transferred into divided transitional de facto authority of the following sovereign states: Empire of Articmainia (Red), Holy Empire of Artite (Gray, Purple), Empire of Great Eurussia (Green, Blue, New DPRK Island), and United Kingdoms of Apepistan (New West DPRK Territory).
Section 4) The mandated sovereign states according to the preceding provision (Section 3) shall uphold the World Alliance Human Rights Act on the exercise of their transitional de facto authority over their assigned zones of Occupied North Korreaa. And shall respectively conduct democratic elections involving solely the local populations (including the candidates) to form individual governing councils which shall then become then the duly elected transitional leaders of each assigned zones of Occupied North Korreaa.
Section 5) The duly elected transitional governing councils of each assigned zones of Occupied North Korreaa shall then form a national (all assigned zones) constitutional convention to draft the new democratic constitution for North Korreaa which shall then be subjected to a nationwide referendum to be approved by the whole of Occupied North Korreaa including the election of a new (transitional) president for the whole of Occupied North Korreaa.
Section 6) Former Supreme Leader Kim Jongun of DPRK and his entire authoritarian regime is officially condemned by the Security Council, in behalf of the world, and any sovereign state that will accord asylum to them may be subjected to international sanctions. > Case posted by Eurussia Declaring vacancy on New Korreaas seat because, and get this His government was ousted and therefore could not retain an actual seat as the government was not present.

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t651-dismissed-wasc-north-korreaa-removal-petition

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t631-dismissed-removal-of-north-korreaa-petition


This resolution can now be voted/debated within five (5) days.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:44 pm

Eurussia abstains.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  New Rhodinia on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:27 am

Just a little while ago, New Korrea made more comments on Artite's implementation of martial law in the principality.

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p825-wa-international-news-network#27908

If you didn't pick it up, New Korrea called Artite's actions imperialistic (does that surprise you?) and, most important of all, racist. I seriously can't believe New Korrea would stoop to racism in an attempt to paint himself as 100% innocent again. This is clearly another swipe at his enemies in the form of propaganda; such irresponsible behavior is unfitting of the WASC (I assume this is made to remove him from the WASC and NOT the region altogether). Of course Artite is also in the wrong here, but New Korrea's constant spouting of his innocence (in addition to his ignorance to reach any peace deal that isn't 100% in his favor) is not enough for justification of derailing peace talks.

This, alongside a mountain of constantly growing evidence, is why New Rhodinia is wholeheartedly voting in favor.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:33 am

Abstain
avatar
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 314
Join date : 2014-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Shockwave on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:40 am

New Rhodinia wrote:Just a little while ago, New Korrea made more comments on Artite's implementation of martial law in the principality.

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p825-wa-international-news-network#27908

If you didn't pick it up, New Korrea called Artite's actions imperialistic (does that surprise you?) and, most important of all, racist. I seriously can't believe New Korrea would stoop to racism in an attempt to paint himself as 100% innocent again. This is clearly another swipe at his enemies in the form of propaganda; such irresponsible behavior is unfitting of the WASC (I assume this is made to remove him from the WASC and NOT the region altogether). Of course Artite is also in the wrong here, but New Korrea's constant spouting of his innocence (in addition to his ignorance to reach any peace deal that isn't 100% in his favor) is not enough for justification of derailing peace talks.

This, alongside a mountain of constantly growing evidence, is why New Rhodinia is wholeheartedly voting in favor.
Yes, only for his seat.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:21 am

Scouting is in Favor
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:22 pm

MEU is against. I said before that New Korrea's filing of cases I think is normal for a country who thinks his rights have been violated and I think it is not an issue at all. IN fact it is good because we can see which arguments are true that cannot be seen in peace talks. May be it annoys us, but hey, I guess when you are in New Korrea's shoes, you will resort to the same actions whether you are a WASC country or not. I am not defending New Korrea nor anyone else but everybody got this war wrong.
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:48 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:MEU is against. I said before that New Korrea's filing of cases I think is normal for a country who thinks his rights have been violated and I think it is not an issue at all. IN fact it is good because we can see which arguments are true that cannot be seen in peace talks. May be it annoys us, but hey, I guess when you are in New Korrea's shoes, you will resort to the same actions whether you are a WASC country or not. I am not defending New Korrea nor anyone else but everybody got this war wrong.

It's a shame your vote won't count Smile
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Shockwave on Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:46 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:AGAINST. This is another conspiracy to stop the Republic of New Korrea from filing charges against countries who did us wrong. They are now digging on the history of North Korreaa just to shame us but this will not stop us from fighting for our rights. Whether I am in WASC or not, it is my right to file cases against countries who violated our rights!!! Instead of facing their cases I am forced to file for several compulsory arbitrations and just because of that I am being booted from WASC?

New Korrea is the one invaded and lands being divided without our permission. We just ran before the court to help us because we are abused then we are the ones being kept on being voted out in WASC. We see no reason for this but just conspiracy to get back on us. We requested to remove Wirbanskia because he is an invader and evading court cases when he is obviously wrong you did not remove him. Now that New Korrea has done no wrong but is just fighting for its rights, we are the one being removed. 

This is unacceptable so I vote against. Against against.
I most certainly have not "evaded" any court cases, I responded to the one you have on me just yesterday. There is currently no law saying that being in the Security council and being a so-called "invader" or imperialist is illegal. I have not been removed because guess what, lord almighty I participate, yes I actually do something around here rather then sit and reiterate the same crap over and over again. I make actual proposals for legislation, I help new members of this region find the map and the forums and I don't go around naming everyone who actually sees through your crap imperialists and pigs and throwing cases out there not because I have to, not because I need to, but because I want to. I've almost about had it with you and pretty much everyone here.........But then I just realized something, Why should I try to be nice to someone who doesn't deserve it because I'm not the one who was calling you names or hurling insults into your face.......not.........yet...........

I don't see anything or anyone stopping me, it's a whole clear trail baby and all I have to do is pick one........
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Shockwave on Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:57 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:AGAINST. This is another conspiracy to stop the Republic of New Korrea from filing charges against countries who did us wrong. They are now digging on the history of North Korreaa just to shame us but this will not stop us from fighting for our rights. Whether I am in WASC or not, it is my right to file cases against countries who violated our rights!!! Instead of facing their cases I am forced to file for several compulsory arbitrations and just because of that I am being booted from WASC?

New Korrea is the one invaded and lands being divided without our permission. We just ran before the court to help us because we are abused then we are the ones being kept on being voted out in WASC. We see no reason for this but just conspiracy to get back on us. We requested to remove Wirbanskia because he is an invader and evading court cases when he is obviously wrong you did not remove him. Now that New Korrea has done no wrong but is just fighting for its rights, we are the one being removed. 

This is unacceptable so I vote against. Against against.
I most certainly have not "evaded" any court cases, I responded to the one you have on me just yesterday. There is currently no law saying that being in the Security council and being a so-called "invader" or imperialist is illegal. I have not been removed because guess what, lord almighty I participate, yes I actually do something around here rather then sit and reiterate the same crap over and over again. I make actual proposals for legislation, I help new members of this region find the map and the forums and I don't go around naming everyone who actually sees through your crap imperialists and pigs and throwing cases out there not because I have to, not because I need to, but because I want to. I've almost about had it with you and pretty much everyone here.........But then I just realized something, Why should I try to be nice to someone who doesn't deserve it because I'm not the one who was calling you names or hurling insults into your face.......not.........yet...........

I don't see anything or anyone stopping me, it's a whole clear trail baby and all I have to do is pick one........

So you are talking about your contributions to the World Alliance? How do you think the Republic of New Korrea can contribute properly to the Security Council and in the region when it is trying very hard to achieve peace yet imperialists like you are abusing the weakness of my country and attacking and now dividing it? How do you think the Republic of New Korrea can contribute properly in the region and WASC if all its proposals are being seen as political in nature and when it is very busy defending its rights before the courts? The rights of the Republic that has been abused by the very members of WASC like you! And your imperialistic gangs. Do not sound as if you are the only one who want to contribute to the region, it is nation like you that is stopping the Republic of new Korrea of proving its potential because you are too busy attacking us and making wars around!
In all my history of being here this is the absolute only REAL conflict I've been in so stop saying I've been in all these utterly destructive conflicts. You know, It's a lot easier to actually say you can or will contribute then actually doing it. Please stop making the excuse of not being able to do something cause of us, because you can easily quit this RP.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:03 am

Funny but true fact, I've NEVER been in a war since joining WA.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Shockwave on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:15 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:Really? How about your deliberate destruction and war with MEU? Is it not a conflict other than you invasion of New Korrea? You should be the one stopping yourself on telling us when to stop because it is the truth. We want everyone to know the truth that you are all trying to cover. Why should I quit this RP knowing that you declared martial law on my people and use brutal force to suppress their freedom to protest? Why should we stop when we are fighting for our rights? Because you cannot take it anymore? Then you should have thought about this when you invaded us just because you ganged up on our little peaceful country you deliberately destroyed. AND THAT IS THE TRUTH.
Deliberate destruction refers to what exactly?

I have made peace with M.E.U, I've admitted my mistakes to him and publicly, I'm paying the price for my actions against him in a treaty that I created.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

MODERATION NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Moderation Notice: Please keep this thread on track. We are focused on the proposed removal of New Korrea from the WASC, not the court case, which there is a specific area provided for discussion.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  New Rhodinia on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:47 am

Let's break this down into its most basic elements. Nations in the WASC are tasked with voting on resolutions and legislation as representatives of their respective continents. It's commonly considered that nations must also vote according on what will benefit the region as a whole.

Please show me at least three legislations that New Korrea has voted on in which he has given reasons why it will not only benefit him but the region altogether (or the nations on his continent).

If there is failure in showing me these three legislations, it should be grounds enough to argue that New Korrea is not doing his job properly and is not worthy of holding a seat.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  DPRNK on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:49 am

New Rhodinia wrote:Let's break this down into its most basic elements. Nations in the WASC are tasked with voting on resolutions and legislation as representatives of their respective continents. It's commonly considered that nations must also vote according on what will benefit the region as a whole.

Please show me at least three legislations that New Korrea has voted on in which he has given reasons why it will not only benefit him but the region altogether (or the nations on his continent).

If there is failure in showing me these three legislations, it should be grounds enough to argue that New Korrea is not doing his job properly and is not worthy of holding a seat.

What? I voted on many proposals. It is just that everything we do in the eyes of imperialists are bad.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Shockwave on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:52 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:Let's break this down into its most basic elements. Nations in the WASC are tasked with voting on resolutions and legislation as representatives of their respective continents. It's commonly considered that nations must also vote according on what will benefit the region as a whole.

Please show me at least three legislations that New Korrea has voted on in which he has given reasons why it will not only benefit him but the region altogether (or the nations on his continent).

If there is failure in showing me these three legislations, it should be grounds enough to argue that New Korrea is not doing his job properly and is not worthy of holding a seat.

What? I voted on many proposals. It is just that everything we do in the eyes of imperialists are bad.
When was the last time you created a proposal that actually benefited the region and not yourself?
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  New Rhodinia on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:54 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:Let's break this down into its most basic elements. Nations in the WASC are tasked with voting on resolutions and legislation as representatives of their respective continents. It's commonly considered that nations must also vote according on what will benefit the region as a whole.

Please show me at least three legislations that New Korrea has voted on in which he has given reasons why it will not only benefit him but the region altogether (or the nations on his continent).

If there is failure in showing me these three legislations, it should be grounds enough to argue that New Korrea is not doing his job properly and is not worthy of holding a seat.

What? I voted on many proposals. It is just that everything we do in the eyes of imperialists are bad.

If you understood anything I asked, you'd know that I didn't ask for legislation you have simply voted on, but ones that didn't immediately come off as legislation that you wanted to reap the benefits of for yourself.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  DPRNK on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:00 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:Let's break this down into its most basic elements. Nations in the WASC are tasked with voting on resolutions and legislation as representatives of their respective continents. It's commonly considered that nations must also vote according on what will benefit the region as a whole.

Please show me at least three legislations that New Korrea has voted on in which he has given reasons why it will not only benefit him but the region altogether (or the nations on his continent).

If there is failure in showing me these three legislations, it should be grounds enough to argue that New Korrea is not doing his job properly and is not worthy of holding a seat.

What? I voted on many proposals. It is just that everything we do in the eyes of imperialists are bad.

If you understood anything I asked, you'd know that I didn't ask for legislation you have simply voted on, but ones that didn't immediately come off as legislation that you wanted to reap the benefits of for yourself.


Stop accusing me of reaping benefits for my self. Show your proof.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  New Rhodinia on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:05 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:Let's break this down into its most basic elements. Nations in the WASC are tasked with voting on resolutions and legislation as representatives of their respective continents. It's commonly considered that nations must also vote according on what will benefit the region as a whole.

Please show me at least three legislations that New Korrea has voted on in which he has given reasons why it will not only benefit him but the region altogether (or the nations on his continent).

If there is failure in showing me these three legislations, it should be grounds enough to argue that New Korrea is not doing his job properly and is not worthy of holding a seat.

What? I voted on many proposals. It is just that everything we do in the eyes of imperialists are bad.

If you understood anything I asked, you'd know that I didn't ask for legislation you have simply voted on, but ones that didn't immediately come off as legislation that you wanted to reap the benefits of for yourself.


Stop accusing me of reaping benefits for my self. Show your proof.

Literally any nation can say that as an excuse, so dont get too comfortable behind it. Unfortunately, your votes on any of the legislation that didn't directly involve you are too general to be taken either way; this is the assumption that I am making and your failure to explain them further isn't helping your side any more then this admission.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  DPRNK on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:07 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:Let's break this down into its most basic elements. Nations in the WASC are tasked with voting on resolutions and legislation as representatives of their respective continents. It's commonly considered that nations must also vote according on what will benefit the region as a whole.

Please show me at least three legislations that New Korrea has voted on in which he has given reasons why it will not only benefit him but the region altogether (or the nations on his continent).

If there is failure in showing me these three legislations, it should be grounds enough to argue that New Korrea is not doing his job properly and is not worthy of holding a seat.

What? I voted on many proposals. It is just that everything we do in the eyes of imperialists are bad.

If you understood anything I asked, you'd know that I didn't ask for legislation you have simply voted on, but ones that didn't immediately come off as legislation that you wanted to reap the benefits of for yourself.


Stop accusing me of reaping benefits for my self. Show your proof.

Literally any nation can say that as an excuse, so dont get too comfortable behind it. Unfortunately, your votes on any of the legislation that didn't directly involve you are too general to be taken either way; this is the assumption that I am making and your failure to explain them further isn't helping your side any more then this admission.


Why single me out? Many WASC members do not explain votes. So stop accusing me without evidence.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  New Rhodinia on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:11 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:Let's break this down into its most basic elements. Nations in the WASC are tasked with voting on resolutions and legislation as representatives of their respective continents. It's commonly considered that nations must also vote according on what will benefit the region as a whole.

Please show me at least three legislations that New Korrea has voted on in which he has given reasons why it will not only benefit him but the region altogether (or the nations on his continent).

If there is failure in showing me these three legislations, it should be grounds enough to argue that New Korrea is not doing his job properly and is not worthy of holding a seat.

What? I voted on many proposals. It is just that everything we do in the eyes of imperialists are bad.

If you understood anything I asked, you'd know that I didn't ask for legislation you have simply voted on, but ones that didn't immediately come off as legislation that you wanted to reap the benefits of for yourself.


Stop accusing me of reaping benefits for my self. Show your proof.

Literally any nation can say that as an excuse, so dont get too comfortable behind it. Unfortunately, your votes on any of the legislation that didn't directly involve you are too general to be taken either way; this is the assumption that I am making and your failure to explain them further isn't helping your side any more then this admission.


Why single me out? Many WASC members do not explain votes. So stop accusing me without evidence.

Please don't project to other nations that are uninvolved in YOUR court case; said nations don't whine about losing a war and proceed to cause a massive political headache in the region about it. Their situations will be dealt with in time, but for now, enough about them. Let's talk you!
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum