(Resolved) Russia vs Wirsbanksia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Resolved) Russia vs Wirsbanksia

Post  Kingdom of Ireland on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:02 am

I bring this case to the WASC because The Empire of Wirsbanksia aka Wirsbanksia has committed a couple of illegal acts in recent days.

Evidence can be seen here
Where he violated the WA Bio and Chemical Weapons Act along with violation of Article 2 of the WA Human Rights Act "Article 2. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
"
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p855-wa-international-news-network#28202

And in the case New Korrea v. Artite along with the RMB where Wirsbanskia said he would not follow the court order if it passed.
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Russia vs Wirsbanksia

Post  Shockwave on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:05 am

I revoked my post on the INN, That case DOES NOT pertain to me, MY case has not been passed and I have made no further action regarding it, it's only in words.
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:16 am

Wirbanskia wrote:I revoked my post on the INN, That case DOES NOT pertain to me, MY case has not been passed and I have made no further action regarding it, it's only in words.

I see nothing wrong with the court case, but regarding the news post, I don't remember anything saying that you could take back any news posts and say "whoops" like nothing happened. You're clearly on the cusp of slaughtering any New Korrean you see (evident in your numerous, numerous threats and slurs toward them) and that kind of violence is intolerable.
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:26 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:I revoked my post on the INN, That case DOES NOT pertain to me, MY case has not been passed and I have made no further action regarding it, it's only in words.

I see nothing wrong with the court case, but regarding the news post, I don't remember anything saying that you could take back any news posts and say "whoops" like nothing happened. You're clearly on the cusp of slaughtering any New Korrean you see (evident in your numerous, numerous threats and slurs toward them) and that kind of violence is intolerable.
I, can do what ever the hell I like with my posts, I may have found fault in this ONE, so I revoked it, unless you can tell me where the hell it says I can't do that, then shut your trap.
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:08 am

Empire of Russia wrote:I bring this case to the WASC because The Empire of Wirsbanksia aka Wirsbanksia has committed a couple of illegal acts in recent days.

Evidence can be seen here
Where he violated the WA Bio and Chemical Weapons Act along with violation of Article 2 of the WA Human Rights Act "Article 2. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
"
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p855-wa-international-news-network#28202

And in the case New Korrea v. Artite along with the RMB where Wirsbanskia said he would not follow the court order if it passed.

Having both Russia and Wirbanskia, actively participating on this proceedings, it can be then considered as an international case now. Hence, the Security Council hereby adopts this case and requests both Russia and Wirbanskia to strengthen their arguments and evidences until exhaustion of both Parties.

For now, RUSSIA is hereby requested to present on this proceeding the exact evidence of Wirbanskia's alleged acts of violations. (Please quote it here or post it here). The nation has two (2) days to comply. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:18 am

Now saying Wirsbankskia deleted the post I can no longer link you to it. But Im sure there are a couple people in the region that can say they saw the post before it was deleted. He may have deleted it but he still did it. He used a WMB which violated the WA Bio and Chemical Weapons Act. Then he also violated Article 2 of the WA Human Rights Act. Which guarantees the right to life. Which Wirsbanskia violated by committing mass murder.

Then he stated that he will not follow the verdict of the court because it doesn't pertain to him. But the verdict specifically says that occupation is illegal. Which is an interpretation of the WASC Act violating section 1 which states every nation has the right to exist. Let me bring up a real life example when the US Supreme Court heard the case Brown v. Board of Education when they made the decision did it just affect the Topeka Board of Education? No. It affected all Board of Educations around the nation. So why does a court verdict that explicitly says occupation is illegal without permission from the existing nation not pertain to him?
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:28 am

If you would have read my post I specifically stated that I planned on using the WMD, I did not use it. I also stated that I was in the process of dumping chemicals and nuclear waste on my territory I did not do it. I did not commit mass-murder because I did not commit to my actions in my post in which I relinquished.

I will not answer to it because there is already a case pertaining to me on the SC, this specific case was between New Korreaa and Artite, my case is between me and Korreaa, explain to me why I should have to answer to both when one doesn't even have my name in it?
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia on Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:39 am

Wirbanskia wrote:If you would have read my post I specifically stated that I planned on using the WMD, I did not use it. I also stated that I was in the process of dumping chemicals and nuclear waste on my territory I did not do it. I did not commit mass-murder because I did not commit to my actions in my post in which I relinquished.

I will not answer to it because there is already a case pertaining to me on the SC, this specific case was between New Korreaa and Artite, my case is between me and Korreaa, explain to me why I should have to answer to both when one doesn't even have my name in it?

"In the process" means you took up the action and are working on it. I don't think you're using that phrase the way you think you are. Still, on retrospective, if you have disregarded all future plans to carry it out, I see no problem with it.

Just because you're involved with one case doesn't mean you're excluded from the result of another that globally applies. If the Iran nuclear deal called for a ban on all nuclear weapons to prevent any possible wars, would Israel be smart enough to resist?
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:11 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:If you would have read my post I specifically stated that I planned on using the WMD, I did not use it. I also stated that I was in the process of dumping chemicals and nuclear waste on my territory I did not do it. I did not commit mass-murder because I did not commit to my actions in my post in which I relinquished.

"In the process" means you took up the action and are working on it. I don't think you're using that phrase the way you think you are. Still, on retrospective, if you have disregarded all future plans to carry it out, I see no problem with it.

Just because you're involved with one case doesn't mean you're excluded from the result of another that globally applies. If the Iran nuclear deal called for a ban on all nuclear weapons to prevent any possible wars, would Israel be smart enough to resist?
If that case would have stated that it involved me then I would've been involved in it, but I was not, I was not made aware that it involved me, and I was not given any notice that it did.
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:12 pm

If WMD's are illigal in the WA isn't making them illigal too?
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:03 am

Snarfia wrote:If WMD's are illigal in the WA isn't making them illigal too?
They are not illegal in the WA, it is illegal to test them, and use them on land.
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:18 pm

If no further arguments and evidences will be raised within one (1) day, an initial and unofficial verdict shall be issued for the conclusion of this international case.
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Initial & Unofficial Conclusion & Recommendation

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:08 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
If no further arguments and evidences will be raised within one (1) day, an initial and unofficial verdict shall be issued for the conclusion of this international case.

CHARGES:

• Wirbanskia violated the WA Biological & Chemical Weapons Act according to Russia
  • Wirbanskia violated Section 2 of the WA Human Rights Act according to Russia
  • Wirbanskia will not follow the court order according to Russia

CONCLUSION:

• Based on the evidences and arguments presented by the Empire of Russia and the Empire of Wirbanskia, there is no evidence that the Empire of Wirbanskia committed any violation of any provision of the WA Biological & Chemical Weapons Act.
  • Based on the evidences and arguments presented by the Empire of Russia and the Empire of Wirbanskia, there is no evidence that the Empire of Wirbanskia committed any violation of Section 2 of the WA Human Rights Act.
  • Based on the evidences and arguments presented by the Empire of Russia and the Empire of Wirbanskia, there is no evidence that the Empire of Wirbanskia has no intention of following any decision of the honourable council.

RECOMMENDATION:

• The Security Council, as a judicial body, under this case, declares that the Empire of Wirbanskia is cleared from all allegations of any violations of the World Alliance Biological & Chemical Weapons Act.
  • The Security Council, as a judicial body, under this case, declares that the Empire of Wirbanskia is cleared from all allegations of violations of Section 2 of the World Alliance Human Rights Act.
  • The Security Council, as a judicial body, under this case, declares that the Empire of Wirbanskia is cleared from all allegations of intending not to adhere to any decision of this honourable council. However, if it is the case so, it shall be noted that the Security Council, under its supreme and supranational governing authority over the World Alliance, including all its member states, may opt to exercise extra-ordinary measures within the bounds of its authority to bring the Empire of Wirbanskia into compliance, such as but not limited to temporary ban, permanent ban, or even ejection, effectively translating into the dissolution of the sovereign state of Wirbanskia, as a nation, either temporarily or even permanently.

THEREFORE, for the sake of due process, any of the Party may file for a judicial motion for reconsideration, supported by new arguments and new evidences, of the initial verdict and as such the other Party may then contradict any motion of the former. This notice shall be effective for one (1) day. OTHERWISE, the said verdict will automatically be brought to the voting floor of the Security Council, for enforcement.

So ordered.
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:23 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

RECOMMENDATION:

• The Security Council, as a judicial body, under this case, declares that the Empire of Wirbanskia is cleared from all allegations of any violations of the World Alliance Biological & Chemical Weapons Act.
  • The Security Council, as a judicial body, under this case, declares that the Empire of Wirbanskia is cleared from all allegations of violations of Section 2 of the World Alliance Human Rights Act.
  • The Security Council, as a judicial body, under this case, declares that the Empire of Wirbanskia is cleared from all allegations of intending not to adhere to any decision of this honourable council. However, if it is the case so, it shall be noted that the Security Council, under its supreme and supranational governing authority over the World Alliance, including all its member states, may opt to exercise extra-ordinary measures within the bounds of its authority to bring the Empire of Wirbanskia into compliance, such as but not limited to temporary ban, permanent ban, or even ejection, effectively translating into the dissolution of the sovereign state of Wirbanskia, as a nation, either temporarily or even permanently.

So you mean if a nation did not follow court order, he can be banned and eject from World Alliance? Do this apply in all cases in court?
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:04 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

RECOMMENDATION:

So you mean if a nation did not follow court order, he can be banned and eject from World Alliance? Do this apply in all cases in court?

I believe so because it is the international court already. Anyway MEU is in favor.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:30 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

CHARGES:

• Wirbanskia violated the WA Biological & Chemical Weapons Act according to Russia

CONCLUSION:

• Based on the evidences and arguments presented by the Empire of Russia and the Empire of Wirbanskia, there is no evidence that the Empire of Wirbanskia committed any violation of any provision of the WA Biological & Chemical Weapons Act.
  • Based on the evidences and arguments presented by the Empire of Russia and the Empire of Wirbanskia, there is no evidence that the Empire of Wirbanskia committed any violation of Section 2 of the WA Human Rights Act.
  • Based on the evidences and arguments presented by the Empire of Russia and the Empire of Wirbanskia, there is no evidence that the Empire of Wirbanskia has no intention of following any decision of the honourable council.

RECOMMENDATION:

THEREFORE, for the sake of due process, any of the Party may file for a judicial motion for reconsideration, supported by new arguments and new evidences, of the initial verdict and as such the other Party may then contradict any motion of the former. This notice shall be effective for one (1) day. OTHERWISE, the said verdict will automatically be brought to the voting floor of the Security Council, for enforcement.

So ordered.

With no further arguments, the Security Council may now vote within three (3) days.
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Eurussia is in favor.
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Presiding Officer

Post  Great Eurussia on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Spoiler:

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

RECOMMENDATION:

I believe so because it is the international court already. Anyway MEU is in favor.

TECHNICALLY, yes, with or without any verdict. But achieving such is a different matter.
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:57 pm

Favor
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Since the primary seat holder for Arcadia, New Rhodinia, has not voted on this case, as the secondary seat holder for Arcadia, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan, vote in favor.
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Official Verdict

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:32 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

CHARGES:

CONCLUSION:

RECOMMENDATION:

So ordered.

With no further arguments, the Security Council may now vote within three (3) days.

With 3 nations voting unanimously, the official verdict is now in full effect.

So ordered.
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top