World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  Apepistan on Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:34 pm

Xolox wrote:Are you going to be catching us up with some of the important events of the past? It wouldn't be too hard, as it's all documented here. I think looking back at the timeline and seeing the day China China quit would make my day a little better on any occasion.

I'm planning to do that, but any help would be appreciated. I plan on adding the Korrean Liberation War, the China-China Artite war, the First Ebola Outbreak, and the MEU civil war aswell.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:30 pm

Apepistan wrote:
Xolox wrote:Are you going to be catching us up with some of the important events of the past? It wouldn't be too hard, as it's all documented here. I think looking back at the timeline and seeing the day China China quit would make my day a little better on any occasion.

I'm planning to do that, but any help would be appreciated. I plan on adding the Korrean Liberation War, the China-China Artite war, the First Ebola Outbreak, and the MEU civil war aswell.

Remember there were two Arto-Sino Wars. The first was a little iffy and not overly exciting, then the second one happened and with a trojan war style tactic took complete control of the country then we left after instilling a democratic government who was competent and not overly stupid unlike New Korrea, that I will not get into hahaha.

Also if you could put the Artite War of Reformation on the timeline, the Gragal War, and also don't forget the start and completion of Mercury's highway ^U^.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  New Rhodinia on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:04 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:
Apepistan wrote:
Xolox wrote:Are you going to be catching us up with some of the important events of the past? It wouldn't be too hard, as it's all documented here. I think looking back at the timeline and seeing the day China China quit would make my day a little better on any occasion.

I'm planning to do that, but any help would be appreciated. I plan on adding the Korrean Liberation War, the China-China Artite war, the First Ebola Outbreak, and the MEU civil war aswell.

Remember there were two Arto-Sino Wars. The first was a little iffy and not overly exciting, then the second one happened and with a trojan war style tactic took complete control of the country then we left after instilling a democratic government who was competent and not overly stupid unlike New Korrea, that I will not get into hahaha.

Also if you could put the Artite War of Reformation on the timeline, the Gragal War, and also don't forget the start and completion of Mercury's highway ^U^.

Speaking of, we're just about done with the original layouts for the Highway, but our recent expansion plans may prolong that if we decide to branch it out to the max. Unless you guys want to start connecting everything now, I'd suggest waiting for the Highway to be 100% complete beforehand.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  Apepistan on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:11 am

I'm expanding east, so we're good with Mercury's Highway.

If you want something included, please post the exact dates for it too...
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  Shockwave on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:14 am

Wirbanskia dies of intolerable relations in this region (4/3/2015)
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  Ebsotz on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:42 am

Emperor Nekolai Zadravic visits Kin Jidai (4/3/15)
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:Wirbanskia dies of intolerable relations in this region (4/3/2015)

LOL
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  Shlask on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:59 am

President, Dmitry Burov Was assassinated. (4/8/15)
A nuclear weapon was detonated in Shlask's southern region by an unknown group. (4/9/15)
avatar
Shlask
Recognized State

Posts : 31
Join date : 2014-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  Kingdom of Ireland on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:10 am

Aldric Burgsman elected first President of the Republic of Ireland (3/28/15)
avatar
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 387
Join date : 2014-09-06
Age : 16
Location : Georgia,USA

Back to top Go down

Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  Shockwave on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:33 am

avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: World Alliance Timeline Discussion

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum