(Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:57 am

Greetings,

I think I'm going to take a step back and re-evaluate my position within this region. I will be gone for 1 week and hopefully I will be refreshed by the time I come back.


OOC: Too Much Drama...
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:58 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:Greetings,

I think I'm going to take a step back and re-evaluate my position within this region. I will be gone for 1 week and hopefully I will be refreshed by the time I come back.


OOC: Too Much Drama...

The request for Leave of Absence of Scouting may now be voted on within five (5) days. If not approved, Scouting may be held liable for being removed from the WASC, otherwise, a duly approved LOA will protect Scouting from being removed due to grounds of inactivity.

Thank you.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  Shockwave on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:04 am

Wirbanskia is In Favor
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:07 pm

In favor.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Eurussia abstains.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  Snarfian Federation on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:40 am

Favor
avatar
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Posts : 413
Join date : 2013-07-21
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away...

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  DPRNK on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:55 am

Against. He say no reason for leaving Duty.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  New Rhodinia on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:17 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:Against. He say no reason for leaving Duty.

Wow, you really can't read, can you? He said he needs to re-evaluate his position as VP in the World Alliance. Do you just read this as "lol, leaving bye"?
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  DPRNK on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:20 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:Against. He say no reason for leaving Duty.

Wow, you really can't read, can you? He said he needs to re-evaluate his position as VP in the World Alliance. Do you just read this as "lol, leaving bye"?

What does that even mean?
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  New Rhodinia on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:35 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:Against. He say no reason for leaving Duty.

Wow, you really can't read, can you? He said he needs to re-evaluate his position as VP in the World Alliance. Do you just read this as "lol, leaving bye"?

What does that even mean?

If you knew anything about the English language, you'd understand that he needs to refresh and clear his mind so he can be in tip-top shape when he comes back, not haggled by all the drama that you and friends have indeed been causing.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  Shockwave on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:32 am

inglesh dos note compiute da doy yah doy...........
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:02 am

MEU is in favor. I endorse my ally Wirbanskia to take over the seat of Scouting while he is on leave. He is the most active one here, second to Great Eurussia.
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  New Rhodinia on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:35 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:MEU is in favor. I endorse my ally Wirbanskia to take over the seat of Scouting while he is on leave. He is the most active one here, second to Great Eurussia.

I highly doubt that's the best course of action.

1. He'll be gone for just a week. It's not like he's going to be gone for the rest of the year, so there's very little need to find a replacement.

2. Wirbanskia isn't the best candidate for that spot. We find that whoever holds the position of VP needs to be as unbiased as possible and level-headed in any and all WASC cases and proposals. In the end, their actions and votes should be in the name of benefiting the region altogether; considering Wirbanskia's seemingly endless feud with New Korrea, I can't see New Rhodinia trusting them with the responsibilities of VP.
avatar
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-09-22

Back to top Go down

MODERATION NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Please decide on my seat so I know what is my fate with my seat in WASC. Thank you!
You cannot post here as you are not in the WASC. Take it here: http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t723-wasc-global-discussions

As Wirbanskia stated.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  Serenarea on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:02 pm

In favor
avatar
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  Shockwave on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:55 pm

Irish Republic wrote:In Favor
As you are not in the Security Council, your vote is null and void. Please do not post here, if you have any concerns or questions you would like to address with/about WASC matters/members click here. If you'd like to apply for a specified Security Council seat click here.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

WA Presidency

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:
Irish Republic wrote:In Favor
As you are not in the Security Council, your vote is null and void. Please do not post here, if you have any concerns or questions you would like to address with/about WASC matters/members click here. If you'd like to apply for a specified Security Council seat click here.

The WA Presidency certifies that Russia and Irish Republic is the same.
Adjustments will be made accordingly.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:Greetings,

I think I'm going to take a step back and re-evaluate my position within this region. I will be gone for 1 week and hopefully I will be refreshed by the time I come back.


OOC: Too Much Drama...

The request for Leave of Absence of Scouting may now be voted on within five (5) days. If not approved, Scouting may be held liable for being removed from the WASC, otherwise, a duly approved LOA will protect Scouting from being removed due to grounds of inactivity.
Thank you.

With the outcome of 5-1-1 (Y-A-N), the Leave of Absence of the United States of Scouting is approved by the Security Council. This period will last within seven (7) days. As such, upon return to office, the Scouting Government has notify the Security Council of its intention to revoke the Leave of Absence accordingly.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:34 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:Greetings,

I think I'm going to take a step back and re-evaluate my position within this region. I will be gone for 1 week and hopefully I will be refreshed by the time I come back.


OOC: Too Much Drama...

The request for Leave of Absence of Scouting may now be voted on within five (5) days. If not approved, Scouting may be held liable for being removed from the WASC, otherwise, a duly approved LOA will protect Scouting from being removed due to grounds of inactivity.
Thank you.

With the outcome of 5-1-1 (Y-A-N), the Leave of Absence of the United States of Scouting is approved by the Security Council. This period will last within seven (7) days. As such, upon return to office, the Scouting Government has notify the Security Council of its intention to revoke the Leave of Absence accordingly.

Thank You.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Passed) LOA Request of Scouting

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum