(Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:32 am

avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:09 pm

So what is happening to this case, I have a document stating that New Korrea must attend this case because of Compulsory Arbitration. Is the WASC to busy brown nosing New Korrea to even look at this case?
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:13 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:So what is happening to this case, I have a document stating that New Korrea must attend this case because of Compulsory Arbitration. Is the WASC to busy brown nosing New Korrea to even look at this case?

Please quote the thread in which Compulsory Arbitration was voted on and then we can continue.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:24 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I would like to re-open this case.

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t785-dismissed-artite-vs-new-korrea


Following the approval of compulsory arbitration, the Republic of New Korrea is hereby notified to present its case before this honourable council and substantiate arguments and evidences to contradict the charges brought by the Holy Empire of Artite. This notice is effective within two (2) days. Both governments will be notified accordingly.

This international case between Artite and New Korrea has now started.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:37 am

here is the compulsory arbitration of The Republic of New Korrea.


http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t792-passed-compulsory-arbitration-of-new-korrea
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  DPRNK on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:44 pm

As I have stated before, the Republic of New Korrea was the one invaded by Artite and his imperialist allies, proof?

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p825-wa-international-news-network#27258
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p825-wa-international-news-network#27227
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p810-wa-international-news-network#27101
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t780-resolved-new-korrea-vs-wirbanskia#27758
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t801-on-going-new-korrea-vs-zanland#28466
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t795-on-going-new-korrea-vs-xolox#28373

And the Republic government of New Korrea did not commit crimes against humanity because we did not kill and will never kill our own people that are the ones bombed and attacked by Artite and his imperialist allies. The investigation he is talking about is expected to be bias and point the finger to New Korrea government but making their own military who attacked us and bombed our cities to be the one who killed our citizens and people.

We do not know any violation of Human Rights Act but most probably it is Artite because he did not deny anything when we make the announcement that there are found massacred and slaughtered Korreans.

After our news this,
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27325
This is the next news of Artite, he did not deny anything,
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27399
Instead Artite people shamed our President during their illegal invasion.


After this, another discovery was found by Korreans military,
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27413
This what Artite made, no denial but pure accusation against us,
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27461


As a matter of fact, Artite, has been found guilty by international court to have violated the New Korrea country's rights and because of that he is the one guilty of killing our citizens because they continue their bombings and aggression against us.
avatar
DPRNK
Regional Power

Posts : 419
Join date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:40 pm

Then how do you show the graphic pictures depicting civilians being executed? Those weren't bombs in the pictures, nor were they coalition troops. Those were your men killing innocent Korrean refugees in an attempt to make yourself appear the victim. You killed your own citizens for what gain? Your government committed war crimes in an effort to place the blame on us. We did not massacre innocent civilians, we dis not execute them as you have shown. If you think defamation is an acceptable way to get sympathizers on your side you are sick. Prove to me that you did not kill your own people in an effort to make the coalition out to be the scum that we are. Prove to this court.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:17 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:As I have stated before, the Republic of New Korrea was the one invaded by Artite and his imperialist allies, proof?

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p825-wa-international-news-network#27258
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p825-wa-international-news-network#27227
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p810-wa-international-news-network#27101
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t780-resolved-new-korrea-vs-wirbanskia#27758
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t801-on-going-new-korrea-vs-zanland#28466
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t795-on-going-new-korrea-vs-xolox#28373

And the Republic government of New Korrea did not commit crimes against humanity because we did not kill and will never kill our own people that are the ones bombed and attacked by Artite and his imperialist allies. The investigation he is talking about is expected to be bias and point the finger to New Korrea government but making their own military who attacked us and bombed our cities to be the one who killed our citizens and people.

We do not know any violation of Human Rights Act but most probably it is Artite because he did not deny anything when we make the announcement that there are found massacred and slaughtered Korreans.

After our news this,
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27325
This is the next news of Artite, he did not deny anything,
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27399
Instead Artite people shamed our President during their illegal invasion.


After this, another discovery was found by Korreans military,
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27413
This what Artite made, no denial but pure accusation against us,
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27461


As a matter of fact, Artite, has been found guilty by international court to have violated the New Korrea country's rights and because of that he is the one guilty of killing our citizens because they continue their bombings and aggression against us.


Your evidence is faulty and misleading. The Empire and many members of the coalition denied and even put forth an investigation to determine if these accusations were true. And I request that a verdict given to the Empire in one court case can not be used as evidence in this court case as it is irrelevant to this specific case. The case brought forth to the Empire by New Korrea was not a case for the accusations of war crimes. Also the previous court case's verdict does not determine whether or not the accusations of war crimes were committed by the Empire or the coalition members. I ask again new Korrea to present substantial evidence to disprove that they did not kill their own citizens. For it was not bombs depicted in those pictures ladies and gentlemen but soldiers holding guns to innocent peoples heads and throwing the bodies in mass graves. Artite did not do this and the Coalition did not do this as there is no proof. All the proof points to the fact that New Korrea ordered their soldiers to kill their own citizens in an attempt to place the blame on the Coalition. This is a low and sick way of trying to defeat your enemies and it should be met with the harshest of punishments.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:57 am

Perhaps he is inactive? Again...
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Apepistan on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:04 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would gladly send an expert team of investigators to reveal what actually happened during the korrean genocide.

We have shown many times that we are neutral in this conflict. Having good relations with both New-Korrea and the Coalition, we believe that both sides would agree that the United Kingdoms do the investigation. Since the Konzbator Peace Summit has failed to bring any success, we believe it is our responsibility to help bringing an end to this conflict in any way possible. That is why we are sending medical units and humanitarian aid to help the korrean population aswell.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:11 pm

Apepistan wrote:The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would gladly send an expert team of investigators to reveal what actually happened during the korrean genocide.

We have shown many times that we are neutral in this conflict. Having good relations with both New-Korrea and the Coalition, we believe that both sides would agree that the United Kingdoms do the investigation. Since the Konzbator Peace Summit has failed to bring any success, we believe it is our responsibility to help bringing an end to this conflict in any way possible. That is why we are sending medical units and humanitarian aid to help the korrean population aswell.

The motion of a fellow Security Council Member State is hereby considered. If Both Parties are in favor of such intervention, the presiding nation shall allow such international investigation to take place, if both Parties concurs to the motion. OTHERWISE, such is technically rejected. This notice is effective within two (2) days.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:13 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:As I have stated before, the Republic of New Korrea was the one invaded by Artite and his imperialist allies, proof?

http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p825-wa-international-news-network#27258
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p825-wa-international-news-network#27227
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p810-wa-international-news-network#27101
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t780-resolved-new-korrea-vs-wirbanskia#27758
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t801-on-going-new-korrea-vs-zanland#28466
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t795-on-going-new-korrea-vs-xolox#28373

And the Republic government of New Korrea did not commit crimes against humanity because we did not kill and will never kill our own people that are the ones bombed and attacked by Artite and his imperialist allies. The investigation he is talking about is expected to be bias and point the finger to New Korrea government but making their own military who attacked us and bombed our cities to be the one who killed our citizens and people.

We do not know any violation of Human Rights Act but most probably it is Artite because he did not deny anything when we make the announcement that there are found massacred and slaughtered Korreans.

After our news this,
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27325
This is the next news of Artite, he did not deny anything,
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27399
Instead Artite people shamed our President during their illegal invasion.


After this, another discovery was found by Korreans military,
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27413
This what Artite made, no denial but pure accusation against us,
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t520p780-wa-international-news-network#27461


As a matter of fact, Artite, has been found guilty by international court to have violated the New Korrea country's rights and because of that he is the one guilty of killing our citizens because they continue their bombings and aggression against us.


Your evidence is faulty and misleading. The Empire and many members of the coalition denied and even put forth an investigation to determine if these accusations were true. And I request that a verdict given to the Empire in one court case can not be used as evidence in this court case as it is irrelevant to this specific case. The case brought forth to the Empire by New Korrea was not a case for the accusations of war crimes. Also the previous court case's verdict does not determine whether or not the accusations of war crimes were committed by the Empire or the coalition members. I ask again new Korrea to present substantial evidence to disprove that they did not kill their own citizens. For it was not bombs depicted in those pictures ladies and gentlemen but soldiers holding guns to innocent peoples heads and throwing the bodies in mass graves. Artite did not do this and the Coalition did not do this as there is no proof. All the proof points to the fact that New Korrea ordered their soldiers to kill their own citizens in an attempt to place the blame on the Coalition. This is a low and sick way of trying to defeat your enemies and it should be met with the harshest of punishments.

You are the attackers. You are the invaders. And obviously you are the killers of peace in New Korrea and the people living there.

Do both Parties have exhausted their arguments and evidences? If so, the presiding nation shall proceed with the issuance of the initial and unofficial conclusion and recommendation to the concerned case. This notice will last within two (2) days.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:55 am

I am not quite done. New Korrea how did you obtain such information and the pictures? Clearly no Artitian soldier or Coalition soldier is depicted in those pictures. So please stop deflecting the issue and answer the question. What proof do you have that we the Coalition committed acts of genocide against your people? I am in favor of having Apepistan investigate this issue and bring his report to this court.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Apepistan on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Common sense is telling me that since New Korrea is the defending nation and Artite and his imperialist pets are the one causing war and invasion in my country. So who will massacre and kill our citizens? Us? Who are living in peace and repeatedly abused and attacked.by Artite? Who else will do such war crimes?


The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would like to give notice to all WASC members working on this court case, that the Republic of New Korreaa has refused the investigation of the Korrean Genocide. Let us quote the exact message:
"I don't like that. It will not be neutral because you are ally of Artite."

We believe that the United Kingdoms of Apepistan have shown several times that even though both us and Artite are in the Roman Alliance, we are completely neutral to this conflict. We don't think we need examples to prove that.

However, we believe it already proves a lot of things that Artite was ready to have the case investigated, while Korrea wasn't...
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Shockwave on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Failing to provide sufficient evidence that the coalition "massacred" your people, I'd like to see that charge removed.

You can say and pin it on someone, but in the end, you called for it and allowed it. The coalition didn't, unless you find some actual evidence that either we did it, or you "didn't" then I'm calling that point on the basis of god-modding.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:16 am

Apepistan wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Common sense is telling me that since New Korrea is the defending nation and Artite and his imperialist pets are the one causing war and invasion in my country. So who will massacre and kill our citizens? Us? Who are living in peace and repeatedly abused and attacked.by Artite? Who else will do such war crimes?


The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would like to give notice to all WASC members working on this court case, that the Republic of New Korreaa has refused the investigation of the Korrean Genocide. Let us quote the exact message:
"I don't like that. It will not be neutral because you are ally of Artite."

We believe that the United Kingdoms of Apepistan have shown several times that even though both us and Artite are in the Roman Alliance, we are completely neutral to this conflict. We don't think we need examples to prove that.

However, we believe it already proves a lot of things that Artite was ready to have the case investigated, while Korrea wasn't...

Refusal to have a neutral country investigate something that is in breach of the Human Rights Act that New Korrea voted for.....I have nothing to hide as i know that the Coalition did nothing wrong, investigate away.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Apepistan wrote:The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would gladly send an expert team of investigators to reveal what actually happened during the korrean genocide.

We have shown many times that we are neutral in this conflict. Having good relations with both New-Korrea and the Coalition, we believe that both sides would agree that the United Kingdoms do the investigation. Since the Konzbator Peace Summit has failed to bring any success, we believe it is our responsibility to help bringing an end to this conflict in any way possible. That is why we are sending medical units and humanitarian aid to help the korrean population aswell.

The motion of a fellow Security Council Member State is hereby considered. If Both Parties are in favor of such intervention, the presiding nation shall allow such international investigation to take place, if both Parties concurs to the motion. OTHERWISE, such is technically rejected. This notice is effective within two (2) days.

With BOTH PARTIES having not agreed into a third-party international investigation, such motion is now hereby officially dismissed and rejected. FURTHERMORE, having BOTH PARTIES exhausting all their arguments and exchange of evidences,

An initial and unofficial verdict will be issued as soon as possible.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Apepistan wrote:The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would gladly send an expert team of investigators to reveal what actually happened during the korrean genocide.

We have shown many times that we are neutral in this conflict. Having good relations with both New-Korrea and the Coalition, we believe that both sides would agree that the United Kingdoms do the investigation. Since the Konzbator Peace Summit has failed to bring any success, we believe it is our responsibility to help bringing an end to this conflict in any way possible. That is why we are sending medical units and humanitarian aid to help the korrean population aswell.

The motion of a fellow Security Council Member State is hereby considered. If Both Parties are in favor of such intervention, the presiding nation shall allow such international investigation to take place, if both Parties concurs to the motion. OTHERWISE, such is technically rejected. This notice is effective within two (2) days.

With BOTH PARTIES having not agreed into a third-party international investigation, such motion is now hereby officially dismissed and rejected. FURTHERMORE, having BOTH PARTIES exhausting all their arguments and exchange of evidences,
An initial and unofficial verdict will be issued as soon as possible.

Hold on, The Holy Empire of Artite has agreed to an investigation. Don't try and pull the wool, I feel as if Eurussia is being bias in this case I request a new judge to preside over the case one who is not clearly in favor of New Korrea, I want a completely neutral member to preside over this case.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:14 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Apepistan wrote:The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would gladly send an expert team of investigators to reveal what actually happened during the korrean genocide.

We have shown many times that we are neutral in this conflict. Having good relations with both New-Korrea and the Coalition, we believe that both sides would agree that the United Kingdoms do the investigation. Since the Konzbator Peace Summit has failed to bring any success, we believe it is our responsibility to help bringing an end to this conflict in any way possible. That is why we are sending medical units and humanitarian aid to help the korrean population aswell.

The motion of a fellow Security Council Member State is hereby considered. If Both Parties are in favor of such intervention, the presiding nation shall allow such international investigation to take place, if both Parties concurs to the motion. OTHERWISE, such is technically rejected. This notice is effective within two (2) days.

With BOTH PARTIES having not agreed into a third-party international investigation, such motion is now hereby officially dismissed and rejected. FURTHERMORE, having BOTH PARTIES exhausting all their arguments and exchange of evidences,
An initial and unofficial verdict will be issued as soon as possible.

Hold on, The Holy Empire of Artite has agreed to an investigation. Don't try and pull the wool, I feel as if Eurussia is being bias in this case I request a new judge to preside over the case one who is not clearly in favor of New Korrea, I want a completely neutral member to preside over this case.


The WA Presidency apologizes to BOTH PARTIES for the use of wrong words for the preceeding notice. It is hereby clarified that having BOTH PARTIES having not mutually agreed into a third party international investigation, the motion remains effectively dismissed and rejected.

ON THE OTHER HAND, the honourable council shall give way to the motion of the Holy Empire of Artite for the presiding nation to inhibit from supervising its international case with the Republic of New Korrea. THEREFORE, for the sake of due process, the requesting PARTY is hereby given one (1) day to respond to the inquiries of the presiding nation and the other PARTY is as well given one (1) day to counter the response of the requesting PARTY.

1) What are the reasons of the prosecuting party seeking for the inhibition of the WA Presidency from handling the international case: Artite vs New Korrea?

2) Is there an undeniable conflict of interest that may arise?

3) If so, please provide proofs and evidences.

4) Is there an undeniable conflict of interest that have arisen?

5) If so, please provide proofs and evidences.

After two (2) days, the WA Presidency, acting as the presiding nation of this particular case, will decide based on the arguments and supporting evidences of both Parties in favor and against of the inhibition of the WA Presidency from handling the case. If the presiding nation is not satisfied with the grounds, the issuance of the initial ruling shall proceed.

So ordered.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:37 am

1) What are the reasons of the prosecuting party seeking for the inhibition of the WA Presidency from handling the international case: Artite vs New Korrea?

It is clear with in the WASC that the presiding party is in favor of New Korrea and has publicly opposed Artite in news and on the world stage

2) Is there an undeniable conflict of interest that may arise?
yes

3) If so, please provide proofs and evidences.

I do not think I need to provide all hundred or so votes where you either voted for something that was proposed by New Korrea or abstained when some one who was fighting against New Korrea proposed something.

4) Is there an undeniable conflict of interest that have arisen?

Artite feels that there is underlining bias against Artite who is prosecuting a nation who refuses to agree to an investigation that concerns major points in the Human Rights Act of the WASC. This raises red flags all over the place as to why they are refusing. Perhaps if Eurussia did the investigation they would agree but as I have stated that Artite feels there is bias against us we ask that the presiding judge step down.
5) If so, please provide proofs and evidences.
Go search for it yourself...
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Apepistan on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:


I reject the investigation of an Artite ally and I reject this suspicious request and maligning the judge and the court of being bias!!! Why is Artite and Xolox now look so desperate to change the case on their favor and to the point of accusing the judge of being bias!! Stop doing this because I want to see the guilty verdict now!


First of all why are Xolox and Artite requesting this change of judge when the verdict is almost given out??? We all know the truth already!!!! And why accuse Eurussia of being bias just because of his votes in WASC and my proposals? Don't he have enough reason why he did that? And Artite seem to be getting so disrespectful to everybody because he cannot change the public opinion of the imperialism they did to New Korrea and the wars they caused. I cannot see any bias on this case and I just see this attempt as a desperate effort to have someone as judge to rule on their favor that's it!!! If they accuse Eurussia of being unfair, they should have said that even before the case started and not when the case is finished and the verdict will be given!!!! This is the real bias and unfair and must not be allowed!!!

First of all: I have shown many times that I am NEUTRAL in this conflict. I seriosuly don't understand how hard that is to understand.
Second: I said that I would be willing to do the investigation with another country the WASC or the judge appoints. That wasn't food for you either.

Therefore, I think that the case is very simple: you have something to hide. That something being the korrean genocide, since you are the ONLY one who doesn't want it to be revealed.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Shockwave on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:53 pm

I can personally assure you that he's no ally of me much less Artite, why are you so quick to cover up the genocide you committed? Is there something that you don't want us to know? Why do you refuse an investigation of the mass murder of YOUR citizens?
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Shockwave on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:59 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:I can personally assure you that he's no ally of me much less Artite, why are you so quick to cover up the genocide you committed? Is there something that you don't want us to know? Why do you refuse an investigation of the mass murder of YOUR citizens?  

Oh common. Stop this genocide thing. If you have proof show it. It is common sense, why would I kill my own citizens when we are living in peace which was destroyed by the wars YOU STARTED and invaded us!!! Bomb our cities and killed many Korreans and martial law enforcement of brutality!!!! Who is the real aggressor? Who should be the real one who made genocide to Korreans?
Great, then allow the investigation if you think that is so.....
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Shockwave on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:03 pm

Spoiler:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:I can personally assure you that he's no ally of me much less Artite, why are you so quick to cover up the genocide you committed? Is there something that you don't want us to know? Why do you refuse an investigation of the mass murder of YOUR citizens?  

Oh common. Stop this genocide thing. If you have proof show it. It is common sense, why would I kill my own citizens when we are living in peace which was destroyed by the wars YOU STARTED and invaded us!!! Bomb our cities and killed many Korreans and martial law enforcement of brutality!!!! Who is the real aggressor? Who should be the real one who made genocide to Korreans?
Great, then allow the investigation if you think that is so.....

No. I know that it will be bias. I have enough strong evidence to prove that imperialists caused all these massacre and killings of my people.
Well you can't "prove" anything without an investigation....
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Shockwave on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:12 pm

Spoiler:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Spoiler:

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:I can personally assure you that he's no ally of me much less Artite, why are you so quick to cover up the genocide you committed? Is there something that you don't want us to know? Why do you refuse an investigation of the mass murder of YOUR citizens?  

Oh common. Stop this genocide thing. If you have proof show it. It is common sense, why would I kill my own citizens when we are living in peace which was destroyed by the wars YOU STARTED and invaded us!!! Bomb our cities and killed many Korreans and martial law enforcement of brutality!!!! Who is the real aggressor? Who should be the real one who made genocide to Korreans?
Great, then allow the investigation if you think that is so.....

No. I know that it will be bias. I have enough strong evidence to prove that imperialists caused all these massacre and killings of my people.
Well you can't "prove" anything without an investigation....

Really? Was there an investigation when you were given a guilty verdict by international court?

You know what, I'm done arguing with a brick wall, I really do not know why you're so hell bent on not having an investigation even though as you say you have "strong evidence".......
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum