(Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Shockwave on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:45 pm

Spoiler:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Spoiler:

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Spoiler:

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:I can personally assure you that he's no ally of me much less Artite, why are you so quick to cover up the genocide you committed? Is there something that you don't want us to know? Why do you refuse an investigation of the mass murder of YOUR citizens?  

Oh common. Stop this genocide thing. If you have proof show it. It is common sense, why would I kill my own citizens when we are living in peace which was destroyed by the wars YOU STARTED and invaded us!!! Bomb our cities and killed many Korreans and martial law enforcement of brutality!!!! Who is the real aggressor? Who should be the real one who made genocide to Korreans?
Great, then allow the investigation if you think that is so.....

No. I know that it will be bias. I have enough strong evidence to prove that imperialists caused all these massacre and killings of my people.
Well you can't "prove" anything without an investigation....

Really? Was there an investigation when you were given a guilty verdict by international court?

You know what, I'm done arguing with a brick wall, I really do not know why you're so hell bent on not having an investigation even though as you say you have "strong evidence".......

Because what will be investigated if there is already evidence?

You have no evidence that we did it, did we post it as news??? did we say it on the RMB??? Where is your evidence to prove anything???
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:16 am

New Korrea you are ordering your citizens to forcefully rise up against us "imperialists" meaning they are now COMBATANTS. When they are stupid enough to fight against extremely experienced and well armed soldiers and they die in the thousands...don't you think you shouldn't be blaming it on us if you are commanding them to rise up in an arm response. You can't say we are killing civilians when clearly they are no longer civilians. The moment some one picks up a weapon and attempts to use it to end the life of another they are a combatant.

Also the pictures you showed did not show bombed out houses or bombed civilians. Your news post showed and depicted acts of brutality unseen. you showed civilians being executed and left in mass graves. So you have just put yourself in a tight spot because we never posted anything about us EXECUTING CIVILIANS AND LEAVING THEIR BODIES IN MASS GRAVES.

Here is what the prosecution would like to see the verdict be from this case.

The removal of New Korrea from the WASC as they have violated the Human Rights Act of the WASC,


A fine of 300 Billion NSD to be paid to each country accused by New Korrea for genocide, as this is Defamation and is a severe thing as it leads to the degradation of a person or state's reputation. And as such should not be acceptable behavior from some one who is a member of the WASC

A Condemnation and a ban to ensure they do not try and attempt to regain a seat in the WASC for the next two hundred years.

The complete repeal of all verdicts given to defendants of any of New Korrea's cases presented before the Security Council.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Apepistan on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:42 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
No. I know that it will be bias. I have enough strong evidence to prove that imperialists caused all these massacre and killings of my people.

Well then show us the evidence.
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:1) What are the reasons of the prosecuting party seeking for the inhibition of the WA Presidency from handling the international case: Artite vs New Korrea?

It is clear with in the WASC that the presiding party is in favor of New Korrea and has publicly opposed Artite in news and on the world stage

2) Is there an undeniable conflict of interest that may arise?
yes

3) If so, please provide proofs and evidences.

I do not think I need to provide all hundred or so votes where you either voted for something that was proposed by New Korrea or abstained when some one who was fighting against New Korrea proposed something.

4) Is there an undeniable conflict of interest that have arisen?

Artite feels that there is underlining bias against Artite who is prosecuting a nation who refuses to agree to an investigation that concerns major points in the Human Rights Act of the WASC. This raises red flags all over the place as to why they are refusing. Perhaps if Eurussia did the investigation they would agree but as I have stated that Artite feels there is bias against us we ask that the presiding judge step down.
5) If so, please provide proofs and evidences.
Go search for it yourself...


I reject the investigation of an Artite ally and I reject this suspicious request and maligning the judge and the court of being bias!!! Why is Artite and Xolox now look so desperate to change the case on their favor and to the point of accusing the judge of being bias!! Stop doing this because I want to see the guilty verdict now!


First of all why are Xolox and Artite requesting this change of judge when the verdict is almost given out??? We all know the truth already!!!! And why accuse Eurussia of being bias just because of his votes in WASC and my proposals? Don't he have enough reason why he did that? And Artite seem to be getting so disrespectful to everybody because he cannot change the public opinion of the imperialism they did to New Korrea and the wars they caused. I cannot see any bias on this case and I just see this attempt as a desperate effort to have someone as judge to rule on their favor that's it!!! If they accuse Eurussia of being unfair, they should have said that even before the case started and not when the case is finished and the verdict will be given!!!! This is the real bias and unfair and must not be allowed!!!

Upon hearing the responses of BOTH PARTIES, it is hereby decided that the request for inhibition lacked in substance and are mere assumptions without any undeniable proof to support the same assumptions. By default, requests for a particular presiding nation to inhibit from handling a case are being made from the very beginning and as such is being avoided to be undertaken during an on-going proceedings, unless otherwise there is a strong proof of inclination towards a particular PARTY, since such could bring the credibility of the presiding nation involved at stake and as well as affect and could show bias towards the requesting party or in whatever way possible and applicable. THUS, the motion for the WA Presidency, to inhibit from the international case is hereby rejected.

ON THE OTHER HAND, the initial and unofficial verdict shall be issued accordingly.

CHARGES:

  • The Republic of New Korrea committed crimes against humanity as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite.
  • The Republic of New Korrea deliberately killed its own civilian citizens as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite.
  • The Republic of New Korrea violated the World Alliance Human Rights Act as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is requested to be removed from the Security Council by the Holy Empire of Artite due to violations of the World Alliance Human Rights Act.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is requested to pay a fine of NS$300 billion towards each unidentified sovereign states by the Holy Empire of Artite for defamation due to accusation of genocide towards the said unidentified sovereign states.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is requested to be condemned and banned by the Holy Empire of Artite.
  • The Republic of New Korrea contradicted and accused the Holy Empire of Artite of committing violations of the World Alliance Human Rights Act.
  • The Holy Empire of Artite requests the repeal of all unspecified verdicts of cases brought by the Republic of New Korrea to the Security Council.


CONCLUSION:

  • The Republic of New Korrea is found not guilty of crimes against humanity as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite due to insufficient evidences to prove the same allegations and as well as to the fact that there is no cited international law that specifically determines applicable crimes against humanity.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is found not guilty of killing its own civilian citizens as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite due to insufficient evidences to prove the same.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is found not guilty of violating the World Alliance Human Rights Act as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite due to insufficient evidences to prove the same. 
  • The Holy Empire of Artite is found not guilty of violating the World Alliance Human Rights Act as alleged by the Republic of New Korrea due to insufficient evidences to prove the same.


RECOMMENDATION:

  • The international case: Artite vs New Korrea shall herein be declared as resolved.
  • The request of the Holy Empire of Artite to remove the Republic of New Korrea from the Security Council cannot be acted upon as only the Security Council, as a collective body, can only decide of such, aside from the fact that there is no provision of such in the World Alliance Human Rights Act to enforce the same.
  • The request of the Holy Empire of Artite to condemn and ban the Republic of New Korrea cannot be acted upon as there is insufficient evidences or citations to allow such enforcement to take effect.
  • The request of the Holy Empire of Artite to repeal certain unspecified cases brought by the Republic of New Korrea to the Security Council cannot be acted upon as there is insufficient evidences or citations to allow such enforcement to take effect. 
  • The request of the Holy Empire of Artite to oblige the Republic of New Korrea to pay a fine of NS$300 billion in favor of a certain unspecified sovereign states cannot be acted upon as there is insufficient evidences or citations to allow such enforcement to take effect.


SPECIAL STATEMENT:

  • The WA Presidency deplores the conduct of the diplomatic representatives of the Imperial Dictatorship of Lockdownn and the United Kingdoms of Apepistan on the conduct of the proceedings for this international case under the Security Council, acting as an international judicial organ. It is expected that under this sensitive sessions of the Security Council, all diplomatic representations are expected to show authority and neutrality on their conduct all throughout the proceedings, regardless of the international relations and affairs of each other outside the chambers of the Security Council. Therefore, the WA Presidency requests the respective governments of the Lockdownn and Apepistan to implement appropriate actions on their respective diplomatic representations on these proceedings so as to protect and preserve their own integrity and credibility as member states of the Security Council and as well as the honour of the international body itself.



THEREFORE, for the sake of due process, the Holy Empire of Artite is given one (1) day to contest, if any, the initial and unofficial verdict from this honourable council supported by new arguments and new evidences to reverse any provision of the said verdict. The same goes for the Republic of New Korrea, if the defending party exercises a motion for reconsideration, and is hereby advised to contradict the same. OTHERWISE, the said verdict will automatically be brought to the voting floor of the Security Council, for enforcement.

So ordered.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

RP-MODERATION

Post  Shockwave on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:01 am

I apologize for my conduct in this case, but one thing does come to mind, since neither the Coalition or New Korrea were found guilty or have admitted fault to the slaughter of the Korreans, then who committed the acts portrayed in New Korrea's post? If no-one admits fault to this action then I'm calling this a clear-cut portrayal of God-modding, New Korrea's second offense, which in turn could result in a (1) day forum ban for a repeated offence in the same field.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Apepistan on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:38 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan have officially called a WASC Investigation of the Korrean Genocide. We suggest this case to be put on "pending" status as long as the investigation itself is not resolved.

We brought this case infront of the whole WASC, so nobody can say that the results will be biased.


EDIT:

Also as far as it goes, the original case also included moral damange and slander against the Coalition. The unofficial verdict of the honourable council does not include any of these charges.

Artite wrote:We seek to bring New Korrea to court to answer for the question of how they have falsely accused the Coalition now named the Sanguine Concordat of genocide, rape, pillaging, and all around human right violations and war crimes.
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t792-passed-compulsory-arbitration-of-new-korrea#28138
avatar
Apepistan
Regional Power

Posts : 439
Join date : 2014-09-27
Location : Budapest, Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Ebsotz on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:22 am

Artite: Please give me a solid reason why you invaded Korea. Is it because of him being annoying to you? Because that can be quite easily resolved.

Korrea: I quite frankly have to agree with the "crimes against humanity" you have been doing. I am not mad, just disappointed, like Eurussia is.
avatar
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Posts : 297
Join date : 2014-10-07
Location : Southern California

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

WA Presidency

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:58 am

Apepistan wrote:The United Kingdoms of Apepistan have officially called a WASC Investigation of the Korrean Genocide. We suggest this case to be put on "pending" status as long as the investigation itself is not resolved.

We brought this case infront of the whole WASC, so nobody can say that the results will be biased.


EDIT:

Also as far as it goes, the original case also included moral damange and slander against the Coalition. The unofficial verdict of the honourable council does not include any of these charges.

Artite wrote:We seek to bring New Korrea to court to answer for the question of how they have falsely accused the Coalition now named the Sanguine Concordat of genocide, rape, pillaging, and all around human right violations and war crimes.
http://worldalliance.postalboard.com/t792-passed-compulsory-arbitration-of-new-korrea#28138

This motion cannot stop the proceedings of the case any further. As the merits of this case has already been heard and finalized with the issuance of the initial verdict. Thus, the motion of a fellow member state will be dismissed. Thank you.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:59 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:1) What are the reasons of the prosecuting party seeking for the inhibition of the WA Presidency from handling the international case: Artite vs New Korrea?

It is clear with in the WASC that the presiding party is in favor of New Korrea and has publicly opposed Artite in news and on the world stage

2) Is there an undeniable conflict of interest that may arise?
yes

3) If so, please provide proofs and evidences.

I do not think I need to provide all hundred or so votes where you either voted for something that was proposed by New Korrea or abstained when some one who was fighting against New Korrea proposed something.

4) Is there an undeniable conflict of interest that have arisen?

Artite feels that there is underlining bias against Artite who is prosecuting a nation who refuses to agree to an investigation that concerns major points in the Human Rights Act of the WASC. This raises red flags all over the place as to why they are refusing. Perhaps if Eurussia did the investigation they would agree but as I have stated that Artite feels there is bias against us we ask that the presiding judge step down.
5) If so, please provide proofs and evidences.
Go search for it yourself...


I reject the investigation of an Artite ally and I reject this suspicious request and maligning the judge and the court of being bias!!! Why is Artite and Xolox now look so desperate to change the case on their favor and to the point of accusing the judge of being bias!! Stop doing this because I want to see the guilty verdict now!


First of all why are Xolox and Artite requesting this change of judge when the verdict is almost given out??? We all know the truth already!!!! And why accuse Eurussia of being bias just because of his votes in WASC and my proposals? Don't he have enough reason why he did that? And Artite seem to be getting so disrespectful to everybody because he cannot change the public opinion of the imperialism they did to New Korrea and the wars they caused. I cannot see any bias on this case and I just see this attempt as a desperate effort to have someone as judge to rule on their favor that's it!!! If they accuse Eurussia of being unfair, they should have said that even before the case started and not when the case is finished and the verdict will be given!!!! This is the real bias and unfair and must not be allowed!!!

Upon hearing the responses of BOTH PARTIES, it is hereby decided that the request for inhibition lacked in substance and are mere assumptions without any undeniable proof to support the same assumptions. By default, requests for a particular presiding nation to inhibit from handling a case are being made from the very beginning and as such is being avoided to be undertaken during an on-going proceedings, unless otherwise there is a strong proof of inclination towards a particular PARTY, since such could bring the credibility of the presiding nation involved at stake and as well as affect and could show bias towards the requesting party or in whatever way possible and applicable. THUS, the motion for the WA Presidency, to inhibit from the international case is hereby rejected.
ON THE OTHER HAND, the initial and unofficial verdict shall be issued accordingly.
CHARGES:

  • The Republic of New Korrea committed crimes against humanity as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite.
  • The Republic of New Korrea deliberately killed its own civilian citizens as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite.
  • The Republic of New Korrea violated the World Alliance Human Rights Act as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is requested to be removed from the Security Council by the Holy Empire of Artite due to violations of the World Alliance Human Rights Act.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is requested to pay a fine of NS$300 billion towards each unidentified sovereign states by the Holy Empire of Artite for defamation due to accusation of genocide towards the said unidentified sovereign states.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is requested to be condemned and banned by the Holy Empire of Artite.
  • The Republic of New Korrea contradicted and accused the Holy Empire of Artite of committing violations of the World Alliance Human Rights Act.
  • The Holy Empire of Artite requests the repeal of all unspecified verdicts of cases brought by the Republic of New Korrea to the Security Council.


CONCLUSION:

  • The Republic of New Korrea is found not guilty of crimes against humanity as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite due to insufficient evidences to prove the same allegations and as well as to the fact that there is no cited international law that specifically determines applicable crimes against humanity.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is found not guilty of killing its own civilian citizens as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite due to insufficient evidences to prove the same.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is found not guilty of violating the World Alliance Human Rights Act as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite due to insufficient evidences to prove the same. 
  • The Holy Empire of Artite is found not guilty of violating the World Alliance Human Rights Act as alleged by the Republic of New Korrea due to insufficient evidences to prove the same.


RECOMMENDATION:

  • The international case: Artite vs New Korrea shall herein be declared as resolved.
  • The request of the Holy Empire of Artite to remove the Republic of New Korrea from the Security Council cannot be acted upon as only the Security Council, as a collective body, can only decide of such, aside from the fact that there is no provision of such in the World Alliance Human Rights Act to enforce the same.
  • The request of the Holy Empire of Artite to condemn and ban the Republic of New Korrea cannot be acted upon as there is insufficient evidences or citations to allow such enforcement to take effect.
  • The request of the Holy Empire of Artite to repeal certain unspecified cases brought by the Republic of New Korrea to the Security Council cannot be acted upon as there is insufficient evidences or citations to allow such enforcement to take effect. 
  • The request of the Holy Empire of Artite to oblige the Republic of New Korrea to pay a fine of NS$300 billion in favor of a certain unspecified sovereign states cannot be acted upon as there is insufficient evidences or citations to allow such enforcement to take effect.


SPECIAL STATEMENT:

  • The WA Presidency deplores the conduct of the diplomatic representatives of the Imperial Dictatorship of Lockdownn and the United Kingdoms of Apepistan on the conduct of the proceedings for this international case under the Security Council, acting as an international judicial organ. It is expected that under this sensitive sessions of the Security Council, all diplomatic representations are expected to show authority and neutrality on their conduct all throughout the proceedings, regardless of the international relations and affairs of each other outside the chambers of the Security Council. Therefore, the WA Presidency requests the respective governments of the Lockdownn and Apepistan to implement appropriate actions on their respective diplomatic representations on these proceedings so as to protect and preserve their own integrity and credibility as member states of the Security Council and as well as the honour of the international body itself.



THEREFORE, for the sake of due process, the Holy Empire of Artite is given one (1) day to contest, if any, the initial and unofficial verdict from this honourable council supported by new arguments and new evidences to reverse any provision of the said verdict. The same goes for the Republic of New Korrea, if the defending party exercises a motion for reconsideration, and is hereby advised to contradict the same. OTHERWISE, the said verdict will automatically be brought to the voting floor of the Security Council, for enforcement.
So ordered.

Having no further motions of reconsideration from BOTH PARTIES, the initial and unofficial verdict is hereby brought to the Security Council for the voting proper. The voting will take place within three (3) days. So ordered.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:00 am

Eurussia is in favor.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:28 pm

The Kingdom of Scottlands is in favor.
avatar
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 314
Join date : 2014-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:55 pm

MEU is in favor
avatar
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 391
Join date : 2014-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Favor
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Serenarea on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:02 am

Serenarea is in FAVOR
avatar
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:39 pm

I would just like to state this one matter that has annoyed me while I was banned. Considering that this is my case I would appreciate it if motions were not moved forward if I am unable to respond in my OWN case. I will post an official post and quite lengthy as well when I get home. I am appalled that this case would proceed with out the presence of one of its KEY participants.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Trinity Sector on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:36 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I would just like to state this one matter that has annoyed me while I was banned. Considering that this is my case I would appreciate it if motions were not moved forward if I am unable to respond in my OWN case. I will post an official post and quite lengthy as well when I get home. I am appalled that this case would proceed with out the presence of one of its KEY participants.

Why should the court give way to you? It is your fault that you get banned And you cannot respond to your cases. It is not the WASC's problem.

Many apologizes to Lockdownn, I know i am out of place but just give me this one: Korrea, you are wrong. It would not be considered a fair verdict if one party is absence for it. If you will ever amount to the position Artite is in, you would just as send in a complaint to stop the voting as well. Not in the kindest of way but, you get what I mean. I know you're hurt and all, but you should just let him stay for the end of the case.
avatar
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Posts : 211
Join date : 2015-03-03
Age : 21
Location : New York, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Shockwave on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I would just like to state this one matter that has annoyed me while I was banned. Considering that this is my case I would appreciate it if motions were not moved forward if I am unable to respond in my OWN case. I will post an official post and quite lengthy as well when I get home. I am appalled that this case would proceed with out the presence of one of its KEY participants.

Why should the court give way to you? It is your fault that you get banned And you cannot respond to your cases. It is not the WASC's problem.

Many apologizes to Lockdownn, I know i am out of place but just give me this one: Korrea, you are wrong. It would not be considered a fair verdict if one party is absence for it. If you will ever amount to the position Artite is in, you would just as send in a complaint to stop the voting as well. Not in the kindest of way but, you get what I mean. I know you're hurt and all, but you should just let him stay for the end of the case.

But you see like many other case Eurussia said only one day to respond. If he does not respond it is over. It will be unfair for others if we bend the rule for Artite. It is his problem he is banned so he cannot respond. Beside the WASC is already voting.
I'll allow this one post Trinity, hopefully the others do too.

I agree you anyways, if a person is forcibly absent, then the cases must be stalled as that nation is not allowed to voice their opinion and defend themselves. Such actions would allow for an incomplete/cloudy verdict.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:36 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I would just like to state this one matter that has annoyed me while I was banned. Considering that this is my case I would appreciate it if motions were not moved forward if I am unable to respond in my OWN case. I will post an official post and quite lengthy as well when I get home. I am appalled that this case would proceed with out the presence of one of its KEY participants.

Why should the court give way to you? It is your fault that you get banned And you cannot respond to your cases. It is not the WASC's problem.

Many apologizes to Lockdownn, I know i am out of place but just give me this one: Korrea, you are wrong. It would not be considered a fair verdict if one party is absence for it. If you will ever amount to the position Artite is in, you would just as send in a complaint to stop the voting as well. Not in the kindest of way but, you get what I mean. I know you're hurt and all, but you should just let him stay for the end of the case.

But you see like many other case Eurussia said only one day to respond. If he does not respond it is over. It will be unfair for others if we bend the rule for Artite. It is his problem he is banned so he cannot respond. Beside the WASC is already voting.

Last I checked we bent the rules for you when you were gone for days at a time.
avatar
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-09-23
Location : Some where in space with Kim Jung Un.

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:22 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I would just like to state this one matter that has annoyed me while I was banned. Considering that this is my case I would appreciate it if motions were not moved forward if I am unable to respond in my OWN case. I will post an official post and quite lengthy as well when I get home. I am appalled that this case would proceed with out the presence of one of its KEY participants.

Why should the court give way to you? It is your fault that you get banned And you cannot respond to your cases. It is not the WASC's problem.

Many apologizes to Lockdownn, I know i am out of place but just give me this one: Korrea, you are wrong. It would not be considered a fair verdict if one party is absence for it. If you will ever amount to the position Artite is in, you would just as send in a complaint to stop the voting as well. Not in the kindest of way but, you get what I mean. I know you're hurt and all, but you should just let him stay for the end of the case.

But you see like many other case Eurussia said only one day to respond. If he does not respond it is over. It will be unfair for others if we bend the rule for Artite. It is his problem he is banned so he cannot respond. Beside the WASC is already voting.

Last I checked we bent the rules for you when you were gone for days at a time.

The voting period is over. So as the prescribed time for both Parties to contest the initial verdict, regardless of the circumstances both Parties may or had faced. But if the concerned Party can provide a 'precedent' that a judicial rule has been bent due to extra ordinary circumstances, this honourable council, might, consider the motion of the concerned PARTY. OTHERWISE, the result of the voting period shall be declared OFFICIAL.

This notice is effective for one (1) day. So ordered.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Official Verdict

Post  Great Eurussia on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I would just like to state this one matter that has annoyed me while I was banned. Considering that this is my case I would appreciate it if motions were not moved forward if I am unable to respond in my OWN case. I will post an official post and quite lengthy as well when I get home. I am appalled that this case would proceed with out the presence of one of its KEY participants.

Why should the court give way to you? It is your fault that you get banned And you cannot respond to your cases. It is not the WASC's problem.

Many apologizes to Lockdownn, I know i am out of place but just give me this one: Korrea, you are wrong. It would not be considered a fair verdict if one party is absence for it. If you will ever amount to the position Artite is in, you would just as send in a complaint to stop the voting as well. Not in the kindest of way but, you get what I mean. I know you're hurt and all, but you should just let him stay for the end of the case.

But you see like many other case Eurussia said only one day to respond. If he does not respond it is over. It will be unfair for others if we bend the rule for Artite. It is his problem he is banned so he cannot respond. Beside the WASC is already voting.

Last I checked we bent the rules for you when you were gone for days at a time.

The voting period is over. So as the prescribed time for both Parties to contest the initial verdict, regardless of the circumstances both Parties may or had faced. But if the concerned Party can provide a 'precedent' that a judicial rule has been bent due to extra ordinary circumstances, this honourable council, might, consider the motion of the concerned PARTY. OTHERWISE, the result of the voting period shall be declared OFFICIAL.
This notice is effective for one (1) day. So ordered.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:1) What are the reasons of the prosecuting party seeking for the inhibition of the WA Presidency from handling the international case: Artite vs New Korrea?

It is clear with in the WASC that the presiding party is in favor of New Korrea and has publicly opposed Artite in news and on the world stage

2) Is there an undeniable conflict of interest that may arise?
yes

3) If so, please provide proofs and evidences.

I do not think I need to provide all hundred or so votes where you either voted for something that was proposed by New Korrea or abstained when some one who was fighting against New Korrea proposed something. 

4) Is there an undeniable conflict of interest that have arisen?

Artite feels that there is underlining bias against Artite who is prosecuting a nation who refuses to agree to an investigation that concerns major points in the Human Rights Act of the WASC. This raises red flags all over the place as to why they are refusing. Perhaps if Eurussia did the investigation they would agree but as I have stated that Artite feels there is bias against us we ask that the presiding judge step down. 
5) If so, please provide proofs and evidences.
Go search for it yourself...


I reject the investigation of an Artite ally and I reject this suspicious request and maligning the judge and the court of being bias!!! Why is Artite and Xolox now look so desperate to change the case on their favor and to the point of accusing the judge of being bias!! Stop doing this because I want to see the guilty verdict now!


First of all why are Xolox and Artite requesting this change of judge when the verdict is almost given out??? We all know the truth already!!!! And why accuse Eurussia of being bias just because of his votes in WASC and my proposals? Don't he have enough reason why he did that? And Artite seem to be getting so disrespectful to everybody because he cannot change the public opinion of the imperialism they did to New Korrea and the wars they caused. I cannot see any bias on this case and I just see this attempt as a desperate effort to have someone as judge to rule on their favor that's it!!! If they accuse Eurussia of being unfair, they should have said that even before the case started and not when the case is finished and the verdict will be given!!!! This is the real bias and unfair and must not be allowed!!!

Upon hearing the responses of BOTH PARTIES, it is hereby decided that the request for inhibition lacked in substance and are mere assumptions without any undeniable proof to support the same assumptions. By default, requests for a particular presiding nation to inhibit from handling a case are being made from the very beginning and as such is being avoided to be undertaken during an on-going proceedings, unless otherwise there is a strong proof of inclination towards a particular PARTY, since such could bring the credibility of the presiding nation involved at stake and as well as affect and could show bias towards the requesting party or in whatever way possible and applicable. THUS, the motion for the WA Presidency, to inhibit from the international case is hereby rejected.
ON THE OTHER HAND, the initial and unofficial verdict shall be issued accordingly.
CHARGES:

  • The Republic of New Korrea committed crimes against humanity as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite.
  • The Republic of New Korrea deliberately killed its own civilian citizens as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite.
  • The Republic of New Korrea violated the World Alliance Human Rights Act as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is requested to be removed from the Security Council by the Holy Empire of Artite due to violations of the World Alliance Human Rights Act.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is requested to pay a fine of NS$300 billion towards each unidentified sovereign states by the Holy Empire of Artite for defamation due to accusation of genocide towards the said unidentified sovereign states.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is requested to be condemned and banned by the Holy Empire of Artite.
  • The Republic of New Korrea contradicted and accused the Holy Empire of Artite of committing violations of the World Alliance Human Rights Act.
  • The Holy Empire of Artite requests the repeal of all unspecified verdicts of cases brought by the Republic of New Korrea to the Security Council.


CONCLUSION:

  • The Republic of New Korrea is found not guilty of crimes against humanity as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite due to insufficient evidences to prove the same allegations and as well as to the fact that there is no cited international law that specifically determines applicable crimes against humanity.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is found not guilty of killing its own civilian citizens as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite due to insufficient evidences to prove the same.
  • The Republic of New Korrea is found not guilty of violating the World Alliance Human Rights Act as alleged by the Holy Empire of Artite due to insufficient evidences to prove the same. 
  • The Holy Empire of Artite is found not guilty of violating the World Alliance Human Rights Act as alleged by the Republic of New Korrea due to insufficient evidences to prove the same.


RECOMMENDATION:

  • The international case: Artite vs New Korrea shall herein be declared as resolved.
  • The request of the Holy Empire of Artite to remove the Republic of New Korrea from the Security Council cannot be acted upon as only the Security Council, as a collective body, can only decide of such, aside from the fact that there is no provision of such in the World Alliance Human Rights Act to enforce the same.
  • The request of the Holy Empire of Artite to condemn and ban the Republic of New Korrea cannot be acted upon as there is insufficient evidences or citations to allow such enforcement to take effect.
  • The request of the Holy Empire of Artite to repeal certain unspecified cases brought by the Republic of New Korrea to the Security Council cannot be acted upon as there is insufficient evidences or citations to allow such enforcement to take effect. 
  • The request of the Holy Empire of Artite to oblige the Republic of New Korrea to pay a fine of NS$300 billion in favor of a certain unspecified sovereign states cannot be acted upon as there is insufficient evidences or citations to allow such enforcement to take effect.


SPECIAL STATEMENT:

  • The WA Presidency deplores the conduct of the diplomatic representatives of the Imperial Dictatorship of Lockdownn and the United Kingdoms of Apepistan on the conduct of the proceedings for this international case under the Security Council, acting as an international judicial organ. It is expected that under this sensitive sessions of the Security Council, all diplomatic representations are expected to show authority and neutrality on their conduct all throughout the proceedings, regardless of the international relations and affairs of each other outside the chambers of the Security Council. Therefore, the WA Presidency requests the respective governments of the Lockdownn and Apepistan to implement appropriate actions on their respective diplomatic representations on these proceedings so as to protect and preserve their own integrity and credibility as member states of the Security Council and as well as the honour of the international body itself.



THEREFORE, for the sake of due process, the Holy Empire of Artite is given one (1) day to contest, if any, the initial and unofficial verdict from this honourable council supported by new arguments and new evidences to reverse any provision of the said verdict. The same goes for the Republic of New Korrea, if the defending party exercises a motion for reconsideration, and is hereby advised to contradict the same. OTHERWISE, the said verdict will automatically be brought to the voting floor of the Security Council, for enforcement.
So ordered.

Having no further motions of reconsideration from BOTH PARTIES, the initial and unofficial verdict is hereby brought to the Security Council for the voting proper. The voting will take place within three (3) days. So ordered.

This case is now officially resolved. So ordered.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Resolved) Artite vs New Korrea

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum