Llama Bar :-D

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Huperzia on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:01 pm

Newasia wrote:
Huperzia wrote:I'd like a bottle of Pripp's please
Sure *passes a bottle of Pripp's*

Thank you, I could really go for some Corsendonk if you have any in stock
avatar
Huperzia
Powerbroker

Posts : 131
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Ireland on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 am

Well it has officially been a month since I founded this nation. Can I have some whiskey
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Newasia on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:Well it has officially been a month since I founded this nation. Can I have some whiskey
Absolutely *pulls out an old bottle of whiskey*
avatar
Newasia
Powerbroker

Posts : 124
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 17
Location : Auckland New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Newasia on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Huperzia wrote:
Newasia wrote:
Huperzia wrote:I'd like a bottle of Pripp's please
Sure *passes a bottle of Pripp's*

Thank you, I could really go for some Corsendonk if you have any in stock
I'll check the back room *goes through a door to the back*
avatar
Newasia
Powerbroker

Posts : 124
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 17
Location : Auckland New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Ireland on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Newasia wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:Well it has officially been a month since I founded this nation. Can I have some whiskey
Absolutely *pulls out an old bottle of whiskey*
thank you
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Huperzia on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:55 am

Newasia wrote:
Huperzia wrote:
Newasia wrote:
Huperzia wrote:I'd like a bottle of Pripp's please
Sure *passes a bottle of Pripp's*

Thank you, I could really go for some Corsendonk if you have any in stock
I'll check the back room *goes through a door to the back*

Any luck in the back room???
avatar
Huperzia
Powerbroker

Posts : 131
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Planitan Commonwealth on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:39 am

anyone have any spare plutonium?
avatar
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

Posts : 476
Join date : 2013-03-20
Age : 18
Location : Sunny Southern California

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=freedom_planita_2

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Dromoda on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Planita wrote:anyone have any spare plutonium?
how much do you want?
avatar
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Posts : 783
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 21
Location : Kyongdong,Chengdao, Dromoda

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Planitan Commonwealth on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:40 pm

5 tons
avatar
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

Posts : 476
Join date : 2013-03-20
Age : 18
Location : Sunny Southern California

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=freedom_planita_2

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Dromoda on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:16 am

Planita wrote:5 tons
no
avatar
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Posts : 783
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 21
Location : Kyongdong,Chengdao, Dromoda

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Newasia on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 am

Huperzia wrote:
Newasia wrote:
Huperzia wrote:
Newasia wrote:
Huperzia wrote:I'd like a bottle of Pripp's please
Sure *passes a bottle of Pripp's*

Thank you, I could really go for some Corsendonk if you have any in stock
I'll check the back room *goes through a door to the back*

Any luck in the back room???
Ahh yes found it *comes out with a bottle of Corsendonk and pours some into a glass* there you go
avatar
Newasia
Powerbroker

Posts : 124
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 17
Location : Auckland New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Ireland on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:40 pm

So apparently a 4.4 magnitude earthquake just hit 100 miles from here. People are freaking out like it is the end of the world.  We freak out over 1/4 inch of snow also. The south is so stupid. Its just a 4.4 magnitude earthquake.
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Planitan Commonwealth on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:So apparently a 4.4 magnitude earthquake just hit 100 miles from here. People are freaking out like it is the end of the world.  We freak out over 1/4 inch of snow also. The south is so stupid. Its just a 4.4 magnitude earthquake.
lol 5 pounds of plutonium please
avatar
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

Posts : 476
Join date : 2013-03-20
Age : 18
Location : Sunny Southern California

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=freedom_planita_2

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Ireland on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:39 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/14/us/south-carolina-earthquake/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
This is the official new story from CNN
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Huperzia on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Thanks for the Corsendonk, do you carry any Leffe???
avatar
Huperzia
Powerbroker

Posts : 131
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Planitan Commonwealth on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:03 am

Okay since you aren't so giving...
*leaves*
5 minutes later alarms ring at the local nuclear power plant
avatar
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

Posts : 476
Join date : 2013-03-20
Age : 18
Location : Sunny Southern California

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=freedom_planita_2

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Ireland on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:11 am

Can I kill the Moderators of NationStates. I have had about enough of them
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Ireland on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:43 am

Newasia I quit my job here
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Planitan Commonwealth on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:49 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:Newasia I quit my job here
Sad
avatar
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

Posts : 476
Join date : 2013-03-20
Age : 18
Location : Sunny Southern California

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=freedom_planita_2

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Ireland on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:51 am

Planita wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:Newasia I quit my job here
Sad
What. Just come to Guinea I am "working" there
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Ireland on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:58 am

Did you know that during the Second Irish Civil War, Emperor Francois Hollande was 12 hours away from Signing surrender papers and surrendering the Irish Mainland to the Communist.
avatar
Ireland
Recognized Power

Posts : 1327
Join date : 2013-12-01
Age : 17
Location : Macon, Georgia, USA

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Planitan Commonwealth on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:31 pm

The Brag Board!
avatar
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

Posts : 476
Join date : 2013-03-20
Age : 18
Location : Sunny Southern California

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=freedom_planita_2

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Shirouma on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:39 pm



It's party time!
avatar
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 23
Location : Gothenburg, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Newasia on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:
Planita wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:Newasia I quit my job here
Sad
What. Just come to Guinea I am "working" there
Wait why bro?
avatar
Newasia
Powerbroker

Posts : 124
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 17
Location : Auckland New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Newasia on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Huperzia wrote:Thanks for the Corsendonk, do you carry any Leffe???
Yeah theres a bit under the bar *passes a glass of leffe*
avatar
Newasia
Powerbroker

Posts : 124
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 17
Location : Auckland New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: Llama Bar :-D

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum