(Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  I.S.I.S on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:01 am

Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.


All neutral territory must have WASC office each aside from the headquarters of WASC in Moscow, Great Eurussia.


Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC. And with this statement issued by Eurussia government during the discussions of moving the headquarters out of Eurussia, I believe they will support our proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.


Last edited by I.S.I.S on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-02-08

Back to top Go down

NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:07 am

I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The WASC does not have the capability to declare a nation's sovereign land as international territory, to do so would be a formal declaration of war. This proposal is dependant on the approval of Great Eurussia to allow his nation's territory be declared international.

Nevertheless, this proposal is open for debate for three days.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  Shockwave on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:12 am

Against. I would like to see to it that the WASC head-quarters lie within an uncontrolled, nuetral, and non-surrounded area.

Regardless of the nation, I would still call for a move as internal government workings and relations are not perfect within any nation and avoiding civil war, protests, and economic depression is nearly impossible in this day and age.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  I.S.I.S on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:25 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The WASC does not have the capability to declare a nation's sovereign land as international territory, to do so would be a formal declaration of war. This proposal is dependant on the approval of Great Eurussia to allow his nation's territory be declared international.

Nevertheless, this proposal is open for debate for three days.

We have the capability if WASC wants it. Besides, do not overreact as we are not declaring war on Eurussia. If we can pass a law just like the Regional Human Rights Act that stops nations to pass laws against their citizens, then why not just a simple declaration of international territory?
avatar
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:27 am

I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The WASC does not have the capability to declare a nation's sovereign land as international territory, to do so would be a formal declaration of war. This proposal is dependant on the approval of Great Eurussia to allow his nation's territory be declared international.

Nevertheless, this proposal is open for debate for three days.

We have the capability of WASC wants it. Besides, do not overreact as we are not declaring war on Eurussia. If we can pass a law just like the Regional Human Rights Act that stops nations to pass laws against their citizens, then why not just a simple declaration?

The difference is with the Human Rights Act is that you're imposing a regulation. With this declaration you're taking sovereign land from a country without their permission (at this point).
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  I.S.I.S on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:29 am

Shockwave wrote:Against. I would like to see to it that the WASC head-quarters lie within an uncontrolled, nuetral, and non-surrounded area.

Regardless of the nation, I would still call for a move as internal government workings and relations are not perfect within any nation and avoiding civil war, protests, and economic depression is nearly impossible in this day and age.

That is the same reason why we are proposing for declaring the current headquarters as an international territory. I would rather go for a powerful country hosting the headquarters of the most important council in the region (aside from the fact that Eurussia is the founder of this region) rather than put it a tiny island surrounded by waters which is still being debated until now on which continent will host the headquarters because no one can find a reason why the headquarters should be moved.
avatar
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  I.S.I.S on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:32 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The WASC does not have the capability to declare a nation's sovereign land as international territory, to do so would be a formal declaration of war. This proposal is dependant on the approval of Great Eurussia to allow his nation's territory be declared international.

Nevertheless, this proposal is open for debate for three days.

We have the capability of WASC wants it. Besides, do not overreact as we are not declaring war on Eurussia. If we can pass a law just like the Regional Human Rights Act that stops nations to pass laws against their citizens, then why not just a simple declaration?

The difference is with the Human Rights Act is that you're imposing a regulation. With this declaration you're taking sovereign land from a country without their permission (at this point).

If this is your concern, I would have to add this statement into the proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.
avatar
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:34 am

I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The WASC does not have the capability to declare a nation's sovereign land as international territory, to do so would be a formal declaration of war. This proposal is dependant on the approval of Great Eurussia to allow his nation's territory be declared international.

Nevertheless, this proposal is open for debate for three days.

We have the capability of WASC wants it. Besides, do not overreact as we are not declaring war on Eurussia. If we can pass a law just like the Regional Human Rights Act that stops nations to pass laws against their citizens, then why not just a simple declaration?

The difference is with the Human Rights Act is that you're imposing a regulation. With this declaration you're taking sovereign land from a country without their permission (at this point).

If this is your concern, I would have to add this statement into the proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

The statement addresses the concerns of Scottlands, but does not declare the territory as international. As of this moment it's still within Eurussian sovereign territory.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  I.S.I.S on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:47 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The WASC does not have the capability to declare a nation's sovereign land as international territory, to do so would be a formal declaration of war. This proposal is dependant on the approval of Great Eurussia to allow his nation's territory be declared international.

Nevertheless, this proposal is open for debate for three days.

We have the capability of WASC wants it. Besides, do not overreact as we are not declaring war on Eurussia. If we can pass a law just like the Regional Human Rights Act that stops nations to pass laws against their citizens, then why not just a simple declaration?

The difference is with the Human Rights Act is that you're imposing a regulation. With this declaration you're taking sovereign land from a country without their permission (at this point).

If this is your concern, I would have to add this statement into the proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

The statement addresses the concerns of Scottlands, but does not declare the territory as international. As of this moment it's still within Eurussian sovereign territory.

This shows that Eurussia already declared the land of the headquarters as international territory with immunity from Eurussian laws. WASC just need to supplement it, problem solved. No taxpayers money wasted.
avatar
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:49 am

I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The WASC does not have the capability to declare a nation's sovereign land as international territory, to do so would be a formal declaration of war. This proposal is dependant on the approval of Great Eurussia to allow his nation's territory be declared international.

Nevertheless, this proposal is open for debate for three days.

We have the capability of WASC wants it. Besides, do not overreact as we are not declaring war on Eurussia. If we can pass a law just like the Regional Human Rights Act that stops nations to pass laws against their citizens, then why not just a simple declaration?

The difference is with the Human Rights Act is that you're imposing a regulation. With this declaration you're taking sovereign land from a country without their permission (at this point).

If this is your concern, I would have to add this statement into the proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

The statement addresses the concerns of Scottlands, but does not declare the territory as international. As of this moment it's still within Eurussian sovereign territory.

This shows that Eurussia already declared the land of the headquarters as international territory with immunity from Eurussian laws. WASC just need to supplement it, problem solved. No taxpayers money wasted.

Please cite where this notation of the current WASC grounds has been declared as international territory is at.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  I.S.I.S on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:51 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The WASC does not have the capability to declare a nation's sovereign land as international territory, to do so would be a formal declaration of war. This proposal is dependant on the approval of Great Eurussia to allow his nation's territory be declared international.

Nevertheless, this proposal is open for debate for three days.

We have the capability of WASC wants it. Besides, do not overreact as we are not declaring war on Eurussia. If we can pass a law just like the Regional Human Rights Act that stops nations to pass laws against their citizens, then why not just a simple declaration?

The difference is with the Human Rights Act is that you're imposing a regulation. With this declaration you're taking sovereign land from a country without their permission (at this point).

If this is your concern, I would have to add this statement into the proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

The statement addresses the concerns of Scottlands, but does not declare the territory as international. As of this moment it's still within Eurussian sovereign territory.

This shows that Eurussia already declared the land of the headquarters as international territory with immunity from Eurussian laws. WASC just need to supplement it, problem solved. No taxpayers money wasted.

Please cite where this notation of the current WASC grounds has been declared as international territory is at.



under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia.
avatar
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:53 am

I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The WASC does not have the capability to declare a nation's sovereign land as international territory, to do so would be a formal declaration of war. This proposal is dependant on the approval of Great Eurussia to allow his nation's territory be declared international.

Nevertheless, this proposal is open for debate for three days.

We have the capability of WASC wants it. Besides, do not overreact as we are not declaring war on Eurussia. If we can pass a law just like the Regional Human Rights Act that stops nations to pass laws against their citizens, then why not just a simple declaration?

The difference is with the Human Rights Act is that you're imposing a regulation. With this declaration you're taking sovereign land from a country without their permission (at this point).

If this is your concern, I would have to add this statement into the proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

The statement addresses the concerns of Scottlands, but does not declare the territory as international. As of this moment it's still within Eurussian sovereign territory.

This shows that Eurussia already declared the land of the headquarters as international territory with immunity from Eurussian laws. WASC just need to supplement it, problem solved. No taxpayers money wasted.

Please cite where this notation of the current WASC grounds has been declared as international territory is at.



under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia.

This does not explicitly declare the WASC grounds as international territory. This explains the rights of countries who visit the WASC Headquarters.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  I.S.I.S on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:55 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The WASC does not have the capability to declare a nation's sovereign land as international territory, to do so would be a formal declaration of war. This proposal is dependant on the approval of Great Eurussia to allow his nation's territory be declared international.

Nevertheless, this proposal is open for debate for three days.

We have the capability of WASC wants it. Besides, do not overreact as we are not declaring war on Eurussia. If we can pass a law just like the Regional Human Rights Act that stops nations to pass laws against their citizens, then why not just a simple declaration?

The difference is with the Human Rights Act is that you're imposing a regulation. With this declaration you're taking sovereign land from a country without their permission (at this point).

If this is your concern, I would have to add this statement into the proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

The statement addresses the concerns of Scottlands, but does not declare the territory as international. As of this moment it's still within Eurussian sovereign territory.

This shows that Eurussia already declared the land of the headquarters as international territory with immunity from Eurussian laws. WASC just need to supplement it, problem solved. No taxpayers money wasted.

Please cite where this notation of the current WASC grounds has been declared as international territory is at.



under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia.

This does not explicitly declare the WASC grounds as international territory. This explains the rights of countries who visit the WASC Headquarters.

How does this differs with embassies and consulates which are not covered by laws of the host country? They have extraterritoriality and immunity.
avatar
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  Shockwave on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:57 am

A gentle reminder to spoil your quotes or edit out previous ones as the page length is extremely long.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:00 am

I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The WASC does not have the capability to declare a nation's sovereign land as international territory, to do so would be a formal declaration of war. This proposal is dependant on the approval of Great Eurussia to allow his nation's territory be declared international.

Nevertheless, this proposal is open for debate for three days.

We have the capability of WASC wants it. Besides, do not overreact as we are not declaring war on Eurussia. If we can pass a law just like the Regional Human Rights Act that stops nations to pass laws against their citizens, then why not just a simple declaration?

The difference is with the Human Rights Act is that you're imposing a regulation. With this declaration you're taking sovereign land from a country without their permission (at this point).

If this is your concern, I would have to add this statement into the proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

The statement addresses the concerns of Scottlands, but does not declare the territory as international. As of this moment it's still within Eurussian sovereign territory.

This shows that Eurussia already declared the land of the headquarters as international territory with immunity from Eurussian laws. WASC just need to supplement it, problem solved. No taxpayers money wasted.

Please cite where this notation of the current WASC grounds has been declared as international territory is at.



under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia.

This does not explicitly declare the WASC grounds as international territory. This explains the rights of countries who visit the WASC Headquarters.

How does this differs with embassies and consulates which are not covered by laws of the host country? They have extraterritoriality and immunity.

Extraterritoriality is the state of being exempted from the jurisdiction of local law, usually as the result of diplomatic negotiations.

An international zone is a type of extraterritoriality governed by international law, or similar treaty between two or more nations.

Both are very similar however the difference is extraterritoriality still allows ownership to be claimed by the owner of the land thus is not international territory.


Last edited by UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  I.S.I.S on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:05 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The WASC does not have the capability to declare a nation's sovereign land as international territory, to do so would be a formal declaration of war. This proposal is dependant on the approval of Great Eurussia to allow his nation's territory be declared international.

Nevertheless, this proposal is open for debate for three days.

We have the capability of WASC wants it. Besides, do not overreact as we are not declaring war on Eurussia. If we can pass a law just like the Regional Human Rights Act that stops nations to pass laws against their citizens, then why not just a simple declaration?

The difference is with the Human Rights Act is that you're imposing a regulation. With this declaration you're taking sovereign land from a country without their permission (at this point).

If this is your concern, I would have to add this statement into the proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

The statement addresses the concerns of Scottlands, but does not declare the territory as international. As of this moment it's still within Eurussian sovereign territory.

This shows that Eurussia already declared the land of the headquarters as international territory with immunity from Eurussian laws. WASC just need to supplement it, problem solved. No taxpayers money wasted.

Please cite where this notation of the current WASC grounds has been declared as international territory is at.



under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia.

This does not explicitly declare the WASC grounds as international territory. This explains the rights of countries who visit the WASC Headquarters.

How does this differs with embassies and consulates which are not covered by laws of the host country? They have extraterritoriality and immunity.

Extraterritoriality is the state of being exempted from the jurisdiction of local law, usually as the result of diplomatic negotiations.

An international zone is a type of extraterritoriality governed by international law, or similar treaty between two or more nations.

Both are very similar however the difference is extraterritoriality still allows ownership to be claimed by the lever of the land thus is not international territory.

Indeed. Since Eurussia already has a law on that then WASC will just make an equivalent of that in international law. Let's wait what Eurussia has to say on this.
avatar
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  Shockwave on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:44 am

I am Against.
avatar
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Posts : 527
Join date : 2014-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:45 am

As I feel moving the headquarters to neutral territory is the best option, I am against this proposal.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:56 pm

I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC. And with this statement issued by Eurussia government during the discussions of moving the headquarters out of Eurussia, I believe they will support our proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The Eurussian Government is concerned on the hasty movements of our fellow member states before the Security Council on the matter involving the headquarters of the Security Council. We believe that there is not enough discussion on the matter as several parties immediately brought up different and conflicting proposals showing the divisiveness of the matter. We have already made our position on this matter, HERE.

And since a proposal has been submitted to the floor, we believe that it is imperative we issue a new statement based on the proposal at hand. We are deeply concerned that despite having no compelling reason to change the seat of the Security Council, the matter has become a political issue for some of our fellow member states which should have achieved a common consensus from all, if not, at the very least, most members of the international community and not just a simple majority. Henceforth, having made it clear that Eurussia is neither for nor against the change of location of the Security Council, our government is compelled to make a dignified position on this sensitive matter.

Hence, Eurussia urges our fellow member states to achieve a common consensus first so there will be at least a united front within the Security Council, on the matter at hand. And furthermore, on the basis of the proposal at hand, Eurussia concurs that since time immemorial that the Security Council has been hosted in our country, it has been legally designated as a de facto international territory under Eurussian laws due to its status in international relations, way above the status granted to diplomatic missions such as embassies and consulates. Nevertheless, Eurussia votes in favor.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting on Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:07 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC. And with this statement issued by Eurussia government during the discussions of moving the headquarters out of Eurussia, I believe they will support our proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The Eurussian Government is concerned on the hasty movements of our fellow member states before the Security Council on the matter involving the headquarters of the Security Council. We believe that there is not enough discussion on the matter as several parties immediately brought up different and conflicting proposals showing the divisiveness of the matter. We have already made our position on this matter, HERE.
And since a proposal has been submitted to the floor, we believe that it is imperative we issue a new statement based on the proposal at hand. We are deeply concerned that despite having no compelling reason to change the seat of the Security Council, the matter has become a political issue for some of our fellow member states which should have achieved a common consensus from all, if not, at the very least, most members of the international community and not just a simple majority. Henceforth, having made it clear that Eurussia is neither for nor against the change of location of the Security Council, our government is compelled to make a dignified position on this sensitive matter.
Hence, Eurussia urges our fellow member states to achieve a common consensus first so there will be at least a united front within the Security Council, on the matter at hand. And furthermore, on the basis of the proposal at hand, Eurussia concurs that since time immemorial that the Security Council has been hosted in our country, it has been legally designated as a de facto international territory under Eurussian laws due to its status in international relations, way above the status granted to diplomatic missions such as embassies and consulates. Nevertheless, Eurussia votes in favor.

Great Eurussia, you have stated you feel that there has been insufficient discussion on this topic, yet you have taken a stance on both proposals. You call for a consensus to be made yet you have voted in favor of one proposal which has less support than the other. You are sending mixed signals. Is your goal to keep the WASC Chambers in your court or to allow the WASC come to a consensus. Your voting conflicts directly with what you say you want.
avatar
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Posts : 970
Join date : 2014-11-03

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  I.S.I.S on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:15 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:As I feel moving the headquarters to neutral territory is the best option, I am against this proposal.

This is my proposal, I am favor ofcourse
avatar
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  Snarfian Federation on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:46 am

Against


Last edited by Snarfian Federation on Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Posts : 413
Join date : 2013-07-21
Location : Somewhere in a galaxy far far away...

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:07 am

If we can't force the Wasc chambers out of Moscow, I will go For. For this proposal but I want to see the changes I sent to ISIS to make sure ambassadors have unlimited access to EU.
avatar
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Posts : 314
Join date : 2014-10-07

Back to top Go down

Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:12 pm

Spoiler:

Great Eurussia wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC. And with this statement issued by Eurussia government during the discussions of moving the headquarters out of Eurussia, I believe they will support our proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The Eurussian Government is concerned on the hasty movements of our fellow member states before the Security Council on the matter involving the headquarters of the Security Council. We believe that there is not enough discussion on the matter as several parties immediately brought up different and conflicting proposals showing the divisiveness of the matter. We have already made our position on this matter, HERE.
And since a proposal has been submitted to the floor, we believe that it is imperative we issue a new statement based on the proposal at hand. We are deeply concerned that despite having no compelling reason to change the seat of the Security Council, the matter has become a political issue for some of our fellow member states which should have achieved a common consensus from all, if not, at the very least, most members of the international community and not just a simple majority. Henceforth, having made it clear that Eurussia is neither for nor against the change of location of the Security Council, our government is compelled to make a dignified position on this sensitive matter.
Hence, Eurussia urges our fellow member states to achieve a common consensus first so there will be at least a united front within the Security Council, on the matter at hand. And furthermore, on the basis of the proposal at hand, Eurussia concurs that since time immemorial that the Security Council has been hosted in our country, it has been legally designated as a de facto international territory under Eurussian laws due to its status in international relations, way above the status granted to diplomatic missions such as embassies and consulates. Nevertheless, Eurussia votes in favor.

With utmost respect to the Islamic States Government, Eurussia withdraws its vote on the proposal at hand. This comes after our issuance of consent and approval on the revisions on the currently deliberated executive resolution on the determination of the new location for the new seat of the headquarters of the Security Council.


Our position on the matter shall be considered as change of concurrence on the question of support and consent of our government on granting effect to an international declaration designating the grounds of the current Security Council as an international territory.

Therefore, Eurussia abstains.
avatar
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Posts : 5336
Join date : 2013-02-04

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  I.S.I.S on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:15 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Spoiler:

Great Eurussia wrote:
I.S.I.S wrote:Because of the confusion and division in WASC made by proposal of Scouting to move away from Moscow, Eurussia the headquarters of the Security Council for no reason, to show that ISIS is committed to contribute to the region, I move to declare the headquarters of the WASC in Moscow, Eurussia an international territory.

Also, I hope that Eurussia will take this as a privilege and not a stepping on to its sovereignty since I am aware he is very sensitive to that. Also, to be fair to all residents of the region in all continents, I also put into writing that all neutral territories officially have each continental headquarters of the WASC. And with this statement issued by Eurussia government during the discussions of moving the headquarters out of Eurussia, I believe they will support our proposal.

Great Eurussia wrote:
Proposal 3 - Eurussia believes that such proposal is really unnecessary as it has been the case ever since. Eurussia, as the Founder, has been consistently honored and recognized by the international community as the most neutral country in the world aside from the fact of being the founding nation of the World Alliance. Eurussia has donated the buildings where various central international institutions of the world occupied their offices including the present Security Council and under Eurussian laws, the entire sprawling complex and various offices of the Security Council in Moscow enjoys diplomatic immunity and extraterritoriality thus allowing various diplomats and world leaders unrestricted access to the Security Council complex regardless of any nation's relations with Eurussia. We are proud to take into account that there was not even a single incident of diplomatic restriction against any individual of any foreign country that is a member state of the World Alliance throughout history even if a fellow member state is at the brink of war with Eurussia as we always stand and believe in the power of diplomacy.

I hope for the passage of our proposal which I think is fair for all.

The Eurussian Government is concerned on the hasty movements of our fellow member states before the Security Council on the matter involving the headquarters of the Security Council. We believe that there is not enough discussion on the matter as several parties immediately brought up different and conflicting proposals showing the divisiveness of the matter. We have already made our position on this matter, HERE.
And since a proposal has been submitted to the floor, we believe that it is imperative we issue a new statement based on the proposal at hand. We are deeply concerned that despite having no compelling reason to change the seat of the Security Council, the matter has become a political issue for some of our fellow member states which should have achieved a common consensus from all, if not, at the very least, most members of the international community and not just a simple majority. Henceforth, having made it clear that Eurussia is neither for nor against the change of location of the Security Council, our government is compelled to make a dignified position on this sensitive matter.
Hence, Eurussia urges our fellow member states to achieve a common consensus first so there will be at least a united front within the Security Council, on the matter at hand. And furthermore, on the basis of the proposal at hand, Eurussia concurs that since time immemorial that the Security Council has been hosted in our country, it has been legally designated as a de facto international territory under Eurussian laws due to its status in international relations, way above the status granted to diplomatic missions such as embassies and consulates. Nevertheless, Eurussia votes in favor.

With utmost respect to the Islamic States Government, Eurussia withdraws its vote on the proposal at hand. This comes after our issuance of consent and approval on the revisions on the currently deliberated executive resolution on the determination of the new location for the new seat of the headquarters of the Security Council.
Our position on the matter shall be considered as change of concurrence on the question of support and consent of our government on granting effect to an international declaration designating the grounds of the current Security Council as an international territory.
Therefore, Eurussia abstains.

Please reconsider your position. I have added provisions requiring all neutral land to have WASC office each.
avatar
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dismissed) Declaring the Headquarters of WASC an International Territory

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum